Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

notZaar posted:

If you are aware of, much less care about, another's man's politics you are gay.

Are you telling me you have never googled Jackie Chan? No need to answer because it's a scientific fact that every person has googled Jackie Chan at least 3 times a year.

Even poor little war orphans in what ever poo poo hole country we're bombing drag their limbless body to a near by place with internet just to Google Jackie Chan.

Ask any Syrian refugee why they want to come to America and I'll bet your dollars to donuts that they say "we want internet to Google Jackie Chan"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

dear jackie chani n heaven above thank you for this bread and rice the sweet kicks and sweeter tunes thank u for chris rock and punches too, a cool move where u squeeze through a tiny space and no stunt men thank you for the gag reels at the ends of ur movies and thank you for letting me be me and accepting that, i never wanted to be bruce lee either, i too wanted to be the first jackie chan

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
WHHHOOOOOOOO AAAMMMMMMM IIIIIIIIIIIIII

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGH_1A-3bDg

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

social vegan posted:

dear jackie chani n heaven above thank you for this bread and rice the sweet kicks and sweeter tunes thank u for chris rock and punches too, a cool move where u squeeze through a tiny space and no stunt men thank you for the gag reels at the ends of ur movies and thank you for letting me be me and accepting that, i never wanted to be bruce lee either, i too wanted to be the first jackie chan

Aug 4, 2010

great movie

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

social vegan posted:

Killed a Girl in 96
Jun 15, 2001

DON'T STOP CAN'T STOP
he's a bad father but a good fighter. coincidence?

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

I didn't even do YOUR BEST today op, screw you

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Professor Shark posted:

I didn't even do YOUR BEST today op, screw you

dear sweet baby jackie chan i don't ask for much nor will i but can u please come down from ur holy grounds a santucary known to no man and deprived of all hate and lay thr rock bottom smackdown on this friggin buffoon just a real friggin character jackie u know how to deal with the kind of anger building up in my cavities please jackie teach me to love by beating up this buffoon

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
My favorite Jackie Chan thing isn't his movies, or his charity work, or his public service. My favorite Jackie Chan thing is Jackie Chan, also the PRC. Great work!

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

social vegan posted:

thank you jackie chan

I didn't do my best today, Jackie. I spent most of it in bed due to a hangover. Sorry.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

hes probably my favorite chinaman

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

didn't he get a bunch of ladies pregnant then call them whores and abandon and refuse to acknowledge his own children?

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Baronjutter posted:

didn't he get a bunch of ladies pregnant then call them whores and abandon and refuse to acknowledge his own children?

Jackie Chan would never do anything unseemly like that

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Jackie chan from Chana

Blizzy_Cow
Feb 27, 2006
When one burns one's bridges, what a wonderful fire it makes
What's the best Jackie Chan movie? And no bullshit answer like all of them.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

The tuxedo

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Rumble in the Bronx

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Volume posted:

Rumble in the Bronx

matter of fact I think I'm gonna hook up my old VCR and give this a watch right now

Command Ant
Aug 9, 2010

I can make you
worth your weight
in gold!

Blizzy_Cow posted:

City Hunter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vUIPjIu2pM

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012
my day just started jackie but i will make you prouder than your own son

Myriarch
May 14, 2013
He's literally chosen to align himself with what is probably the most regressive faction within the Communist Party of China.

Like even those in the establishment wing of the US Republican party have more belief in democracy and respect for human rights than him.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
He went 2 my high school

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

weird, i'd call it love

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

social vegan posted:

sometimes big bangs coming in small packages -jackie big bang chang

jackie chan gang bang

bang zang clang

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

social vegan posted:

dear sweet baby jackie chan i don't ask for much nor will i but can u please come down from ur holy grounds a santucary known to no man and deprived of all hate and lay thr rock bottom smackdown on this friggin buffoon just a real friggin character jackie u know how to deal with the kind of anger building up in my cavities please jackie teach me to love by beating up this buffoon

jackie chan wants to have passionate anal sex with anyone who will touch his ding dong

that's communism for ya

Volume posted:

Rumble in the Bronx

that's a solo jackie chan masturbation video where he has relations with a vacuum in a Bronx apartment owned by the PRC

Duke Pukem
Oct 23, 2010

Three cheers for dark beer!

Blizzy_Cow posted:

The Drunken Master

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

2 kawaii 2 live 2 sugoi 2 die :china:

Mr. Fix It
Oct 26, 2000

💀ayyy💀

Blizzy_Cow posted:

Nosebleed is the best Jackie Chan movie in the parallel universe at the beginning of The One.

Kthulhu5000
Jul 25, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Baronjutter posted:

no doubt, but it's for the best, because the resentment of being some famous man's unacknowledged bastard builds the character and puts the fire in the guts to overcome any obstacle or adversity that you may encounter. those kids may be unacknowledged bastards, but they're unacknowledged bastards with aspiration, something to strive for and achieve, all thanks to their da-da.

that is some priceless spice of life poo poo you can't buy in any market.

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Why does he have a girl's name?

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

spud posted:

Why does he have a girl's name?

he's doing the best that he can and i'm proud of him as a jackin chan fan

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer

www posted:

but i didnt do anything today jackie

lmao

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

Bamford Brownstone posted:

Congratulations to Jackie Chan for 100 years of entertainment!

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
I'm gonna be legit sad when Jackie dies. I will do better than my best that day, so he can give me a thumbs up from heaven.

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

Hector Beerlioz posted:

I'm gonna be legit sad when Jackie dies. I will do better than my best that day, so he can give me a thumbs up from heaven.

and when we both get older
with walking canes and hair of gray
have no fear, even though it's hard to hear
i will stand real close and say,
thank you for being a chan

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Be the chan you want to see

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

and when we both get older
with walking canes and hair of gray
have no fear, even though it's hard to hear
i will stand real close and say,
thank you for being a chan

Fantastic

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

That Robot posted:

jackie chan promotes the policies of the People's Republic of China and has stated on numerous times his disdain for democracy

but he was funny in the rush hour movies so lol

People get more conservative when they get older. Plus his son was kind of a knucklehead so you can see why he'd get all Asian Dad about it

• Locked thread