Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Orions Lord
May 21, 2012

2DCAT posted:

I just keep thinking... The person who is so awkwardly out of place in this photo somehow has billing above the other person. Just lol

Is she scratching here ....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Imagine caring so much about Star Citizen that you religiously read every post in this thread and in /r/StarCitizen and then discuss there posts made here.

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Beet Wagon posted:

Look at what you've done! Are you happy now? Because I kind of am.
It kind of back fired though, they're coming up with some pretty sick comebacks.

quote:

- Sabrewings 1 ponto 56 minutes ago
Trolling. He implied goons should swallow their pride, which is impossible to fit past eachother's dicks that are already in the way.
:iceburn:

Darkpriest667
Feb 2, 2015

I'm sorry I impugned
your cocksmanship.

Paladinus posted:

Imagine caring so much about Star Citizen that you religiously read every post in this thread and in /r/StarCitizen and then discuss there posts made here.

Hell I care about this thread and I don't even read every post in this thread.

Disclaimer: I do not actually care about this thread. It's just entertaining.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

MeLKoR posted:

It kind of back fired though, they're coming up with some pretty sick comebacks.

Lol, at least all dicks here are real, while Citizens have to make do with pictures.

Chalks
Sep 30, 2009

MeLKoR posted:

Hah, little does he know the dicks involved are so small they could not possibly get in the way.

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

man this space game is lookin cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyPoaVRErE0

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Paladinus posted:

This is /r/DerekSmart, I have to keep up with the calumnies they are spreading about The Master.

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

MeLKoR posted:

God drat, being a goon sounds awful, all that free access to delicious delicious dicks just sounds... super terrible.

Alighieri
Dec 10, 2005

:dukedog:

i want to play this game now

ShredsYouSay
Sep 22, 2011

How's his widow holding up?
Octopode was right about everything, I'm going to get myself a Cutlass Blue.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

AP posted:

Yeah, no doubt, I just think a slow judgment can be more damning. Not been 100% convinced something is true is not the same as thinking it's untrue.

I agree, and from your point of view I wouldn't be 100% convinced either.

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

ShredsYouSay posted:

Octopode was right about everything, I'm going to get myself a Cutlass Blue.

Nah dude just wait. It's friday so all the ships that were on sale the whole week are going back up in a couple hours. For just double the price of a Cutlass Blue you could get a Caterpillar, or some other awesome ship that isn't even built yet. Use your head.

Chalks
Sep 30, 2009

Hey guys after seeing 2.0 I'm considering buying $7,000 worth of space ships and I would like your honest opinion on whether it will be worth $7,000. 2.0 looks so amazing this decision seems to make sense but I just want to check.

ShredsYouSay
Sep 22, 2011

Beet Wagon posted:

Nah dude just wait. It's friday so all the ships that were on sale the whole week are going back up in a couple hours. For just double the price of a Cutlass Blue you could get a Caterpillar, or some other awesome ship that isn't even built yet. Use your head.

Thanks man, sometimes I get so excited about Star Citizen I can't think straight.

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

ShredsYouSay posted:

Thanks man, sometimes I get so excited about Star Citizen I can't think straight.

That's what I'm here for, you know? I just love Star Citizen so much I want to make sure everyone is getting the most return from their not-investments.

Meta-Mollusk
May 2, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Grimey Drawer
Has Karl hosed himself yet?

it dont matter
Aug 29, 2008

Guys, I'm upset. In that /r/DerekSmart thread they are mocking D. Smart's games such as the exceptionally good and innovative Line of Defense. I don't think this can be allowed to stand. While Star Citizen has proven us wrong with 2.0 and we are all busy enjoying it, mocking D. Smart's masterpiece just is not on. To arms.

Tippis
Mar 21, 2008

It's yet another day in the wasteland.

G0RF posted:

Their expressions...

Those reactions...

So… is she on a scully box or is SRobber really tiny (too)?

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
I love Star Citizen so much I don't play it or load it up, I can barely believe I am so lucky to even own it, I get star struck every time I hover my mouse near the launch icon and poo poo my pants

Chalks
Sep 30, 2009

alphabettitouretti posted:

Guys, I'm upset. In that /r/DerekSmart thread they are mocking D. Smart's games such as the exceptionally good and innovative Line of Defense. I don't think this can be allowed to stand. While Star Citizen has proven us wrong with 2.0 and we are all busy enjoying it, mocking D. Smart's masterpiece just is not on. To arms.

Actually reading their posts they make some good points and I am beginning to think that Derek Smart has made some pretty bad games.

it dont matter
Aug 29, 2008

Don't let him hear you say that! :ohdear:

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

Chalks posted:

Actually reading their posts they make some good points and I am beginning to think that Derek Smart has made some pretty bad games.

Speaking of things Derek Smart sucks at, has there been a good blog post recently? The last two I remember were basically just "On last week's episode" versions of the story so far.

Daztek
Jun 2, 2006

Poor Eonwe is going to be so sad when he sees all this positivity!

Tippis
Mar 21, 2008

It's yet another day in the wasteland.

Daztek posted:

Maybe it's what he needs to finally become fully sold on SC? Maybe he really like it deep down inside, but has been poisoned by all this negativity?

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
2.0 is awesome, Chris Roberts has changed my life!

STAR CITIZEN
BUY SHIPS. SMOKE BLUNTS. gently caress REDHEADS.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Daztek posted:

Eonwe is actually one of my fake accounts.

Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!
I struck up a conversation in the PU with a stranger, who happened to be my long lost biological dad. Now we're doing all the father son things, and it's all thanks to Chris Roberts!

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Deki posted:

I struck up a conversation in the PU with a stranger, who happened to be my long lost biological dad. Now we're doing all the father son things, and it's all thanks to Chris Roberts!

But do you call him Old Man?

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
I can't tell if this conversation is full of people expertly trolling or being honest.

xanif
Nov 3, 2010

Beer: Who was your first kill, not counting old men?
Eonwe: One of the outlaws in the Brotherhood.
Seraph84: I was there that day. You were only a squire, sixteen years old.
Eonwe: You killed Friendly Tumour with a counter-post. Best move I ever saw.
Oven Wrangler

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Eonwe is actually one of my fake accounts.

As we all suspected.

ShredsYouSay
Sep 22, 2011

Star Citizen cured me of my alcoholism. Now I can only afford 5 pints a day, and I've lost 30 pounds.

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

Paladinus posted:

The only bad thing about Star Citizen right now is hellish demons that try to kill you in real life if you play for more than two hours. Otherwise, it's a very solid game with very minor balancing issues.

It's alpha, nightmarish creatures from beyond the void are a normal part of the game development process.

ShredsYouSay
Sep 22, 2011

Berious posted:

It's alpha, nightmarish creatures from beyond the void are a normal part of the game development process.

Those nightmarish demons look like they belong in Doom 3, just saying

Beexoffel
Oct 4, 2015

Herald of the Stimpire

Nicholas posted:

Foundry 42 in germany

really utilitarian, kind of cramped but good lighthing, CABINETS

These are actual office of companies whose main goal is to do work. Santa Monica is all about chris and sandi trying to make and impress their hollywood friends, and not at all concerned with productivity when it comes to game development.

^ Actual proper office desk that can be changed in height, leading to more comfort and less RSI. Impossible with those recovered-factory-workbench tables in Santa Monica.

Chalks
Sep 30, 2009

Beet Wagon posted:

Speaking of things Derek Smart sucks at, has there been a good blog post recently? The last two I remember were basically just "On last week's episode" versions of the story so far.

Do you love reading summaries of things you already know peppered with references to games he's released recently? Then boy are you in for a treat with his next blog.

Daztek
Jun 2, 2006

I caved thanks to 2.0. Derek eat your heart out.

He sure showed that rascal Derek.

Happy Sisyphus
Nov 13, 2013

You take the blue paarp - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red paarp - you stay in pre-alpha, and I show you how deep the sperg wallet goes.

I just bought the blue collar package and I've been speaking in tongues for the past twenty minutes is this normal?

Nicholas
Mar 7, 2001

Were those not fine days, when we drank of clear honey, and spoke in calm tones of our love for the stuff?
i hope everyone had a happy thanksgiving. this year I'm thankful for CIG being able to develop the BDSSE in the comfort of the trendiest massed-produced luxury furniture that crowdfunding can buy!

$1400 shelf

More of that ugly airplane poo poo:

$1200 coffee table with aparently the wrong side facing the wall

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Star Citizen has restored my bowel function. Buy now! Patented formula!

• Locked thread