Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
Instead of a tre-eight slug to yo' cranium/
I got six and I'm aimin' 'em/
Will I bust or keep you guessin'
it seems Ron got really pissed of because of Weekends at Nando's but Arai actually laughed about it

what a huge stupid sperg Ron is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE

RALF posted:

Looks like Ron wants Alonso out of the team. I guess he's not happy that at least one person at McLaren has done a not lovely job this year.

I read it as Alonso doesn't want to spend another season running around at the back, so he'll check out the car in winter testing, and if it's still poo poo he'll take a year off.

RALF
Mar 15, 2009

Grimey Drawer

Tsaedje posted:

I read it as Alonso doesn't want to spend another season running around at the back, so he'll check out the car in winter testing, and if it's still poo poo he'll take a year off.

Then perhaps his soul can finally be at peace

HJB
Feb 16, 2011

:swoon: I can't get enough of are Dan :swoon:
Alonso's definitely the sort of person who would go on gardening leave in a literal sense

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE

HJB posted:

Alonso's definitely the sort of person who would go on gardening leave in a literal sense

Those neck walnuts aren't going to crack themselves

MattD1zzl3
Oct 26, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 4 years!

HJB posted:

Of course you mean a "Waifu pillow collection" leave.

RALF
Mar 15, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Alonso is Goku, ????? Is Vegeta

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014
IM SO BAD AT ACTUALLY TALKING ABOUT F1 IN ANY MEANINGFUL WAY SOME DUDE WITH TOO MUCH FREE MONEY WILL KEEP CHANGING IT UNTIL I SHUT THE FUCK UP OR ACTUALLY POST SOMETHING THAT ISNT SPEWING HATE/SLURS/TELLING PEOPLE TO KILL THEMSELVES

MattD1zzl3 posted:

Of course you mean a "Waifu pillow collection" leave.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-BmKFgJJog

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Senior Shitposting Strategist

RALF posted:

:gas:

MattD1zzl3
Oct 26, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 4 years!

RALF posted:

Its gotta be hamilton

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
So anyway.

Here's my prediction.

Lewis battles Rosberg until Rosberg's engine blows up to take first.

Seb does a magnificent drive from the back only to make it to fourth but that's ok because the golden boy did an amazing job.

Kimi is second until he does something silly and bins it. Arrivabene has him taken out back and shot.

Perez second, Hulkenberg having had some hilarious accident with his front wing and not finishing.

Wild card third, possibly young max or grosjean.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Senior Shitposting Strategist

I'd say Kimi is out by lap 10. That's my big bet for race day.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Comedy option, Rosberg's engine conks out when the lights go green and Kimi smashes into the back of him.

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

my prediction is that Kimi is actually Narain Karthikeyan in a very convincing mask

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
Instead of a tre-eight slug to yo' cranium/
I got six and I'm aimin' 'em/
Will I bust or keep you guessin'
btw what happens with Lotus's engine contract with Mercedes if Renault takes over? do they still have to pay Mercedes?

Endymion FRS MK1
Oct 29, 2011

I don't know what this thing is, and I don't care. I'm just tired of seeing your stupid newbie av from 2011.
Lol Lotus paying anyone anything

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014
IM SO BAD AT ACTUALLY TALKING ABOUT F1 IN ANY MEANINGFUL WAY SOME DUDE WITH TOO MUCH FREE MONEY WILL KEEP CHANGING IT UNTIL I SHUT THE FUCK UP OR ACTUALLY POST SOMETHING THAT ISNT SPEWING HATE/SLURS/TELLING PEOPLE TO KILL THEMSELVES
Kimi does a great impression of his fans.

MattD1zzl3
Oct 26, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 4 years!

1500quidporsche posted:

Kimi does a great impression of his fans.

That's raycis.

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

Kimahy!

funeral fag
Jun 23, 2004

That was a quality GP2 race

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

With our special guest star, RUSH! YAYYYYYYYYY

funeral fag posted:

That was a quality GP2 race
If they don't restart the race, that's exactly the way the GP2 season deserves to end.

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

A-well-a everybody's heard about the bird!

OH YEAH!

Doc Morbid posted:

If they don't restart the race, that's exactly the way the GP2 season deserves to end.

The race we all deserved

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

With our special guest star, RUSH! YAYYYYYYYYY

Also, these marshals won't be getting that barrier fixed in any reasonable amount of time. Here's hoping they manage to fix it before the GP's start.

That fat marshal with the fire extinguisher was the best. "Oh, there's some fire back there! Welp, I can't reach it from here because I'm fat, so I'll just spray the back of this other car in front of it, that should help"

e: now there's eight guys standing around there pointing at the barrier and going "hmm, yes, that sure is a barrier that needs repairs"

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Few of the UK marshels that are normally there are on Facebook facepalming.

Halo14
Sep 11, 2001
I always enjoy those head to head quali analysis videos. Fascinating how much Nico was modifying brake bias on the fly.

HJB
Feb 16, 2011

Heads up, the BBC have stuffed the race onto BBC2 to appease the Scots

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Woah. The lotus front wings are held together with duct tape.

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

EJ never misses a moment to fellate the organisers of whatever event he's currently at

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
What the hell has happened to jenson's face? Parts are all either burnt or bruised.

Halo14
Sep 11, 2001
Dunno, looks british.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Ron is saying Alonso is driving next year, they have a billion coming in in sponsorship and that red bull's problems "Self inflicted" he also told Horner to "Suck it up" in the formula 1 commission meeting. He is the hero formula 1 deserves.

Myrddin_Emrys
Mar 27, 2007

by Hand Knit
Someones demented granny has wandered into the pitlane

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Is it Jackie Stewart again?

Myrddin_Emrys
Mar 27, 2007

by Hand Knit
Damon Hill once again displaying his inability to grasp humour when its thrown at him.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

No-one on the grid wants to talk to Coulthard so he's reduced to talking to Will Stevens.

Halo14
Sep 11, 2001
Now that was cool.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Same with Brundle, he had to run away from Damon and is currently talking to Stewart.

HJB
Feb 16, 2011

njsykora posted:

No-one on the grid wants to talk to Coulthard so he's reduced to talking to Will Stevens.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Nice! Even Bernie smiled.

• Locked thread