Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax

Jerry Cotton posted:

Aahahaha I'm in the toilet right now because my size means no-one dare think differently from me at Hummpub. Red is the color of humanity you cock fucks.

Drunk again, or stoned? :gonk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hob_Gadling
Jul 6, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Grimey Drawer
I trust everyone has already seen the video from Järvenpää VOK where a neo-Finn fingerbangs a cat, so I don't have to link it here? Because that made me sick to my stomach.

Geriatric Pirate
Apr 25, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

Jerry Cotton posted:

This is literally the only non-bad thing you've ever posted. Congratitutions!
Since I think DarkCrawler is ok:

Here's a thought for you: Click the question mark under your username here, maybe check the old thread as well.

Count the number of times you've tried to post something funny, and the number of times anyone's acknowledged it as funny.

Then re-evaluate your life.

Bensa posted:

Opening up hallintarekisteri of Finnish clients to international competition means those clients can legally go abroad to financial institutions that are not required to comply with Finnish law enforcement requests. Did you somehow miss this part, its one of the main points being made public?
No because any bank that doesn't give this information away gets fined and loses its right to act as a nominee pretty loving fast. Also kind of confused by what HS thinks a "ulkomainen hallintarekisteri" is - I suspect they mean foreign bank holding the shares. The "registry" will always be in Finland. Anyway all of this is pointless anyway. If you decide to hide your holdings in a long chain of banks, fine. But it's no different to owning a company / insurance policy in another country already and making investments through that, effectively "hiding" your holdings, probably much better than any bank will bother to do.

quote:

Financial regulators are also the ones who reversed Glass-Steagall, and its like in Europe, so clearly they have the best interest of the electorate at heart, rather than those of the vast financial institutions they used to work for, all their friends work for, and where they will go after their stint in the public sector.
Glass-Steagall was mainly repealed by congress, not by regulators, and secondly, I'm not sure what it has to do with anything? Or is this another one of these horrible bad things that apparently caused the financial crisis?

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

This inkling is your FRIEND
She fights for LOVE

Hob_Gadling posted:

I trust everyone has already seen the video from Järvenpää VOK where a neo-Finn fingerbangs a cat, so I don't have to link it here? Because that made me sick to my stomach.

I... think this is a joke?

Hob_Gadling
Jul 6, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Grimey Drawer

Rexroom posted:

I... think this is a joke?

Unfortunately it is not.

DON'T WATCH THIS VIDEO, IT JUST MAKES YOU ANGRY:

:nms: :nws:
https://www.facebook.com/labibertei.abohasan/videos/130859883946243

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

Andrast posted:

How is Stubb such a bad liar? Usually party leaders are much better at not getting caught like that.

I think he's planning on becoming the next Jari Sarasvuo.

Geriatric Pirate
Apr 25, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

Hob_Gadling posted:

Unfortunately it is not.

I bet that guy is wondering why 180 Finnish people have shared his video

(and who the hell stumbled upon it in the first place)

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

She fights for LOVE

Geriatric Pirate posted:

(and who the hell stumbled upon it in the first place)

Well, some guy does point that video to some random Finnish chick in the comments.

I guess they haven't internalized this alien concept of seeing animals more than just tools.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Nenonen posted:

I think he's planning on becoming the next Jari Sarasvuo.

Truth be told I thought Stubb was Sarasvuo :eyepop::shittypop::vince::pusheen:

I mean it's not like he's human.

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Jerry Cotton posted:

Truth be told I thought Stubb was Sarasvuo :eyepop::shittypop::vince::pusheen:

I mean it's not like he's human.

They hatched from the same egg clutch in the Intergalactic Lizard People Incubatories near Sirius. The Brood Mother loves her children very much.

Triple A
Jul 14, 2010

Your sword, sahib.

DarkCrawler posted:

They hatched from the same egg clutch in the Intergalactic Lizard People Incubatories near Sirius. The Brood Mother loves her children very much.

They are from Sirius? I thought they were part of the Betelgeusian vanguard of shapeshifters.

Stubb Dogg
Feb 16, 2007

loskat naamalle
Between recent string of rapes and Abu Catfucker, it's not like MV-lehti has to even try anymore, that poo poo writes itself.

hillo
Dec 19, 2012

by zen death robot
https://my.mixtape.moe/ylvsrf.png

Eläinlääkäri? Yep, seems about right

Triple A
Jul 14, 2010

Your sword, sahib.

hillo posted:

https://my.mixtape.moe/ylvsrf.png

Eläinlääkäri? Yep, seems about right

#justsuvakkithings

HUMAN FISH
Jul 6, 2003

I Am A Mom With A
"BLACK BELT"
In AUTISM
I Have Strengths You Can't Imagine
Ehh dude just got a craving for some young pussy

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
Hallintorekisteri is dead, long live Hallintorekisteri

fukken lol, is there anything left that this parody of a government hasn't managed to gently caress up on yet?

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

She fights for LOVE
So apparently the Hallintorekisteri bill has been killed once and for all. Although one can't be too careful: I bet they'll start to dig that rotting corpse up again when nobody is looking.

hillo
Dec 19, 2012

by zen death robot

yle posted:

Hän painotti jälleen, ettei valehdellut eduskunnalle, vaan teki virheen. Eilen maanantaina Alexander Stubb (kok.) myönsi keksineensä omasta päästään, että 90 prosenttia viranomaisista olisi suhtautunut hallintarekisteriin myönteisesti.

Niin. Virhe oli että jäi valheestaan kiinni

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

She fights for LOVE

hillo posted:

Niin. Virhe oli että jäi valheestaan kiinni

The official term is "muunneltu totuus."

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
puhui niin totta kuin osasi

brakeless
Apr 11, 2011

Any bets on how long it will be before the Brussels mothership comes to take Alex home to Jyrki and kok gets a new head?

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

I'm not a fascist. I'm a priest. Fascists dress up in black and tell people what to do.
Apparently they snuck through a price hike for health care visits while nobody was looking. Striking right at the pockets of the poor. The lazy fuckers.

Stay Safe
Sep 1, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

His Divine Shadow posted:

Apparently they snuck through a price hike for health care visits while nobody was looking. Striking right at the pockets of the poor. The lazy fuckers.

imo we should kill the poor. and the rich. Hell we are well on our way for killing everyone
:unsmigghh:
:goku:

Triple A
Jul 14, 2010

Your sword, sahib.

brakeless posted:

Any bets on how long it will be before the Brussels mothership comes to take Alex home to Jyrki and kok gets a new head?

And will the next interchangeable neoliberal pod person be a brunette or a blonde? That's also worth betting on.

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

Triple A posted:

And will the next interchangeable neoliberal pod person be a brunette or a blonde? That's also worth betting on.

Have I got a LOL for you

vuohi
Nov 22, 2004

Hob_Gadling posted:

Unfortunately it is not.

Oh please you only care about cat sodomy when it isn't the usual white men doing it.

Besides when you standardize certain variables (primarily age and gender) particular groups of people are only ten times more likely to stick their finger up a cat's anus, not twenty.

Radical felinists have been talking about cat rape culture for years, and nobody gave a poo poo about it until now. Hypocrites.

(my facebook etc have been 50% this for the past weeks so please excuse me)

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Cerebral Bore posted:

Hallintorekisteri is dead, long live Hallintorekisteri

fukken lol, is there anything left that this parody of a government hasn't managed to gently caress up on yet?

I don't think so. They've fit a term's worth of ridiculous flailing bullshit in their first few months in office.

Valiantman
Jun 25, 2011

Ways to circumvent the Compact #6: Find a dreaming god and affect his dreams so that they become reality. Hey, it's not like it's you who's affecting the world. Blame the other guy for irresponsibly falling asleep.

30% is pretty steep. Ow.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

Fortunately it doesn't matter for the truly poor, sossu pays their medical expenses already.

Now, if you're currently just barely getting along and have health problems, uh oh...

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax

vuohi posted:

Oh please you only care about cat sodomy when it isn't the usual white men doing it.

Besides when you standardize certain variables (primarily age and gender) particular groups of people are only ten times more likely to stick their finger up a cat's anus, not twenty.

Radical felinists have been talking about cat rape culture for years, and nobody gave a poo poo about it until now. Hypocrites.

(my facebook etc have been 50% this for the past weeks so please excuse me)

I feel for you.

I unfollowed almost everyone on Facebook a few months ago, suggest you do the same.

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

She fights for LOVE
The 30% price hike is the perfect solution in cutting down the amount of people queuing for health-care services. This way doctors have enough time to do their work by giving prioritization to people who really matter in our society: Actual (working) people, not some grannies with Munchhausen syndrome or violent alcoholic tramps. :v:

Triple A
Jul 14, 2010

Your sword, sahib.

Rappaport posted:

Have I got a LOL for you

Tell the shapeshifters to stop emulating potatos, that's not good for their public image.

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

She fights for LOVE
For some reason Twitter recommends me out-in-public NC party card members to follow. To my dorky gaming account. The hell's with that?

Sulphagnist
Oct 10, 2006

WARNING! INTRUDERS DETECTED

Rexroom posted:

The 30% price hike is the perfect solution in cutting down the amount of people queuing for health-care services. This way doctors have enough time to do their work by giving prioritization to people who really matter in our society: Actual (working) people, not some grannies with Munchhausen syndrome or violent alcoholic tramps. :v:

But the important people who matter already have private health care secured through their employer.

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

She fights for LOVE

Antti posted:

But the important people who matter already have private health care secured through their employer.

I guess we can safely shut down healthstations due to lack of customers. :v:

Sulphagnist
Oct 10, 2006

WARNING! INTRUDERS DETECTED

Ding ding ding! Valinnanvapaus triumphs again.

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

She fights for LOVE
Looks like Sipilä will have to get dirty: The "social contract" talks have been scrapped because AKT union wouldn't budge from their refusal to negotiate because EK flushed those centralized wage talks down the tubes.

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Spinyahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Doctor Rope

Rexroom posted:

For some reason Twitter recommends me out-in-public NC party card members to follow. To my dorky gaming account. The hell's with that?

Maybe they already have many Finnish followers

Pussy Noise
Aug 1, 2003

https://simosuominen.wordpress.com/ posted:

Heitin Stubbia kolalla. Sori siitä.

:iceburn:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

She fights for LOVE