Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
Man I missed posting in mafia games more than once every 2 days this is fun

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

100YrsofAttitude posted:

I mean you're not wrong about JakeP being the only option and yet you've given up so quickly. I'd rather make cases on others especially while given the chance. As for your chic case it was a bit too much OMGUS and I don't think you were seeing the situation objectively.

There is no reason to look at anyone else right now. JakeP will continue to be a thorn in the side of town until he is lynched since there will always be the question of whether he is actually trying to find scum or just going to vote the easy vote/lynch leader or if he is just lying scum.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
Actually I have decided to work with the town

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
You have my finger i use to type with

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

JakeP posted:

Actually I have decided to work with the town

Sorry, but it's too late for that now in my opinion.

If JakeP lives through today, I am not going to do anything but vote for him tomorrow.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
We should just eliminate TMM so that can't happen

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
hes just too much of a distraction in this game lets be real

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

JakeP posted:

We should just eliminate TMM so that can't happen

Yes, let's go ahead and lynch a town member over the claimed 3P. Good idea.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

TMMadman posted:

Yes, let's go ahead and lynch a "claimed" town member over the claimed 3P. Good idea.

fixed 4 u

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
hey anyone here not town?

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

TMMadman posted:

There is no reason to look at anyone else right now. JakeP will continue to be a thorn in the side of town until he is lynched since there will always be the question of whether he is actually trying to find scum or just going to vote the easy vote/lynch leader or if he is just lying scum.

Well you figure that out through careful examination of his posts like you did with regular posters have not yet claimed an alignment

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
I think now that Jake has been prodded into posting actual content and playing the game I want him to stay but on the other hand the other viable lynch is me and no ty.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Kashuno posted:

I think now that Jake has been prodded into posting actual content and playing the game I want him to stay but on the other hand the other viable lynch is me and no ty.

or TMM or someone else that isnt me

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

HiipFire posted:

Well you figure that out through careful examination of his posts like you did with regular posters have not yet claimed an alignment

Or we can just vote out the person who has already claimed to be not town. Why is this even a discussion?

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
Im honorary town now TMM we have to learn to work together if we are going to take on the forces of evil and restore order to college

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
##vote tommunist

I think 100 is town, and i will trust this read

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

JakeP posted:

hey anyone here not town?

me

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
TMM get him

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
You know if you don't want to deal with JakeP and think he's 3p you should just put him on ignore and then we can keep going without wasting a lynch

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

*pinterest mom voice*

I'm vanilla scu-

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
hey youre here
##vote CPig

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

Kashuno posted:

TMMadman posted:

Or we can just vote out the person who has already claimed to be not town. Why is this even a discussion?

Jake is fun, but more importantly I'd rather go after someone I feel is scum. You're argument goes both ways because knowing what Jake is we have all game to off him if scum don't do it for whatever reason. Threat or not his life is in our hands and we can at least use that to our advantage.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
id vote cpig

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

HiipFire posted:

You know if you don't want to deal with JakeP and think he's 3p you should just put him on ignore and then we can keep going without wasting a lynch

Good advice.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

HiipFire posted:

hey youre here
##vote CPig

lol stop it

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

JakeP posted:

id vote cpig

I'm sure you would

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

JakeP posted:

id vote cpig

Re-reading now because if I'm leaving my final vote in the next 20 minutes and then going to bed.

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

convince me to unvote before I pass out in the foreseeable future

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

100YrsofAttitude posted:

Re-reading now because if I'm leaving my final vote in the next 20 minutes and then going to bed.

shouldnt take you long lol

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

100YrsofAttitude posted:

Jake is fun, but more importantly I'd rather go after someone I feel is scum. You're argument goes both ways because knowing what Jake is we have all game to off him if scum don't do it for whatever reason. Threat or not his life is in our hands and we can at least use that to our advantage.

Scum are never going to kill JakeP as a claimed 3P Survivor. While we could probably afford to give him a single day, there is no reason to do so right now.

I understand and don't have a problem with your vote for Tommunist, but I'm simply not going to move my vote from JakeP at this point.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

HiipFire posted:

convince me to unvote before I pass out in the foreseeable future

because its dumb and you are being stupid (vow broken, :dealwithit:)

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
##vote Tomm gonna try this. His vote on me was bad and lazy, trying to keep the steamtrain on me going was bad.

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

CapitalistPig posted:

because its dumb and you are being stupid (vow broken, :dealwithit:)

rude ##doubledown CPig

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Look at all the rats scurrying every which way to avoid the Jake lynch

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

TMMadman posted:

Scum are never going to kill JakeP as a claimed 3P Survivor. While we could probably afford to give him a single day, there is no reason to do so right now.

I understand and don't have a problem with your vote for Tommunist, but I'm simply not going to move my vote from JakeP at this point.

^^^would rather no lynch than move his vote from the person he believes to be not scum

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Tremendous Taste posted:

I'm not scurrying anywhere, we have a claimed 3p and we are more likely to hit town right now if we lynch anyone but jake, statistically, we need to lynch Jake.

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

Tremendous Taste posted:

rude

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Tremendous Taste posted:

town rats

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

True fact, Pinterest mom sounds like squilliam from sponge bob

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Tremendous Taste posted:

I'll happily go back to Jake but I don't think he's scum anymore, nor do I think he's detrimental to town

• Locked thread