Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vitamins
May 1, 2012

happy birthday pedricko

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

feedmegin
Jul 30, 2008

Quote-Unquote posted:

Hello UK goons are you having a nice weekend?

I upgraded my motherboard and CPU and so finally completed the loving Corvega assembly plant in Fallout 4 without my computer shutting down every 2 minutes. So, in a goony way, yes. I'm pondering what to make for dinner.

Edit: turned out it's pork souvlaki, Greek salad, tzatziki, hummous and pita :chef:

feedmegin fucked around with this message at 15:01 on Dec 6, 2015

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
just remembered my aunt and uncle live on some marshy bits near morecambe bay which flood pretty badly most years

theyre probably drowned now rip

e: i phoned them, they dont have power but they arent flooded yet

XMNN fucked around with this message at 13:04 on Dec 6, 2015

Fraction
Mar 27, 2010

CATS RULE DOGS DROOL

FERRETS ARE ALSO PRETTY MEH, HONESTLY

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

Pedricko posted:

Which one?

It's my birthday :cheers:

Bristol mate, if you're from here then defo get one

Also happy birthday! :cheers:

Got to relive the student experience last night with my missus and her flat mates getting hammered on cheap larger and cider whilst listening to terrible europop

Beep Street
Aug 22, 2006

Chemotherapy and marijuana go together like apple pie and Chevrolet.

Pedricko posted:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!

triangular man
Feb 13, 2015

Someone's got a birthday, I wonder who

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGI3WW0c3kU

:toot:

Kluliss
Mar 6, 2011

Cake, is it a drug, or is it simply a delicious chocolatey piece of heaven?

that looks good! hope it worked (or at least tasted nice)

Pedricko
Apr 7, 2008
I look so hungover that even taff didn't stairs me

Oscar Romeo Romeo
Apr 16, 2010

I was feeling ok last night so figured gently caress the doc's sick note and go back to work early. Then I woke up today feeling poo poo again and coughed up a lung. I'm starting to get cabin fever here.

Happy Birthday sausie man.

Marmaduke!
May 19, 2009

Why would it do that!?

Vitamins posted:

elite owns, flying across the galaxy is the best thing

Do the police still make you look stuff up in the manual like in the good old days?

ASCAB

Vitamins
May 1, 2012

i can't remember the last game I bought that came with a decent manual

I can't even remember the last physical game I bought, maybe destiny?

CancerCakes
Jan 10, 2006

Pedricko posted:

Which one?

sausage man getting defensive about his sausages

cheers for your birthday

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

saw stewart lee today

two halves of the act, in which he thoroughly castigated the audience as usual; one of them was about an hour, and was really good, then the second one was about twenty minutes and ended with him going "right, i'm running out of steam, bye" and leaving

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer

Vitamins posted:

i can't remember the last game I bought that came with a decent manual

I can't even remember the last physical game I bought, maybe destiny?

Manuals are a lost art, replaced by pop-up tutorials and an 8 page pdf of health warnings and legal blurb.

Phoon
Apr 23, 2010

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

saw stewart lee today

two halves of the act, in which he thoroughly castigated the audience as usual; one of them was about an hour, and was really good, then the second one was about twenty minutes and ended with him going "right, i'm running out of steam, bye" and leaving

did he do the thing with the ghosts?? that was my favourite bit when i saw him earlier this year

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

yeah that bit was really funny, but then he ran off after saying he would do a bit about children's attitudes to death, and then didn't

Fraction
Mar 27, 2010

CATS RULE DOGS DROOL

FERRETS ARE ALSO PRETTY MEH, HONESTLY

Kluliss posted:

that looks good! hope it worked (or at least tasted nice)

It tastes phenomenal! Had to substitute a couple of things (wtf is corn syrup?? I used golden syrup among other stuff) but turned out awesome.

Had a v good weekend overall :3:

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

subtle

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

Fraction posted:

Had to substitute a couple of things (wtf is corn syrup??
its sugar in liquid form, its one of the biggest things in american food health because its really bad for you

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear
has everyone drowned

Vitamins
May 1, 2012

yes I'm posting from underwater its p chill

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

saw stewart lee today

that sounds like Stewart Lee alright

I'm going to see Dylan Moran soon

lenoon
Jan 7, 2010

Ive seen dylan moran twice and he used exactly the same material each time, material that was on his dvd released about two years before. the second time I just left at the interval

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

lenoon posted:

Ive seen dylan moran twice and he used exactly the same material each time, material that was on his dvd released about two years before. the second time I just left at the interval
:whitewater:

Bozza
Mar 5, 2004

"I'm a really useful engine!"
The heating has tripped out in my office, which isn't really a big deal except my office is in Scotland and it is December.

Not quite dipped below 16℃ but as soon as it does it will be tools down, time to go home.

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
how is tropical storm desmond treating you

i heard there werent any trains from preston to carlisle

lenoon
Jan 7, 2010

If he starts doing that "kids today are so jaded, my daughter said you put on the dress, you put on the makeup, noone sees the real you" just get out

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer

XMNN posted:

how is tropical storm desmond treating you

i heard there werent any trains from preston to carlisle

I heard they were floating sheep down the road as lifeboats.

feedmegin
Jul 30, 2008

So uh there was a stabbing in my local town centre today. I went past just after it happened. Cops everywhere and incident tape, it was literally like being on Morse.

We had a shooting a couple of weeks ago too. I live in a small sleepy Oxfordshire town and I saw less crime than this when I lived in inner city Manchester. :ohdear:

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Did anyone get it on phone cam with a feelgood taunt from out of shot?

Vitamins
May 1, 2012

murdered in a poundland, only slightly less shameful than being murdered in a 99p store

Fluo
May 25, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Yg5is6UDRI

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

im horny

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

feedmegin posted:

So uh there was a stabbing in my local town centre today. I went past just after it happened. Cops everywhere and incident tape, it was literally like being on Morse.

We had a shooting a couple of weeks ago too. I live in a small sleepy Oxfordshire town and I saw less crime than this when I lived in inner city Manchester. :ohdear:
why are you surprised living in stabbingdon

i would happily bet it turns out to be loving sackies again

feedmegin
Jul 30, 2008

Bobby Deluxe posted:

why are you surprised living in stabbingdon

i would happily bet it turns out to be loving sackies again

It's not a particularly rough town in general? I mean it's hardly Moss Side or Detroit.

Edit: and uh what's a sackie

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

saxon road

http://www.ilivehere.co.uk/abingdon-2.html

its not as bad as it used to be but its still a pretty grim road

feedmegin
Jul 30, 2008

Bobby Deluxe posted:

saxon road

http://www.ilivehere.co.uk/abingdon-2.html

its not as bad as it used to be but its still a pretty grim road

Oh poo poo I applied to rent a house in Peachcroft a few months back. Fortunately it had a sitting tenant and the guy renting it out couldn't answer questions like 'when can I actually move in', so I didn't end up going for it since my landlady was turfing me out and I needed exact dates.

Just as well I guess? It's not like it was even cheap to rent.

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

feedmegin posted:

are you sure you havent accidentally moved to midsomer instead of oxforshire?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

midsomer murders has now killed more people than live in the village in which it was filmed