Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Arc Light
Sep 26, 2013

My stranger danger gift was misdelivered to one of my neighbors. Thank god she didn't open it.

With uncharacteristic foresight, I opened my box in my garage. Immediate observation: Teflon Don actually wrapped the presents, and made this all festive and thoughtful. I started to feel bad about doing this in the garage.

Old-school military vehicle recognition cards, an extremely redneck knife, the second-most redneck flag ever made by Americans, and a hat that shows how much I care about the teams in whatever dump the military exiles me to. I'm all set for my very own ARR GUNS civil disobedience.

Copgoons, if you come for me, please use pre-Vietnam vehicles so I know exactly what I'm being oppressed with.

The gifts were rad, and I'll rock the hell out of them.

That wasn't all, but frankly some things - even legal things, according to my frantic google search - don't belong on the internet. Suffice to say, Teflon, you're cool in my book and you gave me one hell of a "holy poo poo" moment. Thanks, and Merry Christmas! (Festivus, Kwanzaa, Hanukkah, whatevs)

So, it occurs to me that I forgot to ID myself on the box I mailed out. If you receive a package from Louisiana and you think it's kickass, I'll take credit. If you think it's dorky, then blame Beanie. :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

Kandak Sayaqa posted:

That wasn't all, but frankly some things - even legal things, according to my frantic google search - don't belong on the internet. Suffice to say, Teflon, you're cool in my book and you gave me one hell of a "holy poo poo" moment.

It's 100% legal and also 100% live so just be aware.

Woof Blitzer fucked around with this message at 05:34 on Dec 10, 2015

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
At first I was just curious about the cards, but now I want to know the mystery gift.

Edit: Thread delivers like Santa.

Godholio fucked around with this message at 06:08 on Dec 10, 2015

Arc Light
Sep 26, 2013

Okay, fine you fuckers. I'm taking the word of both google and a cop. I do not wish to create joinder with law enforcement.

All I want for Christmas is to not get questioned by OSI. :v:

Edit: When I said I was glad my (civilian) neighbor didn't open it, I wasn't kidding.

Arc Light fucked around with this message at 06:05 on Dec 10, 2015

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Kandak Sayaqa posted:

Okay, fine you fuckers. I'm taking the word of both google and a cop. I do not wish to create joinder with law enforcement.

Edit: When I said I was glad my (civilian) neighbor didn't open it, I wasn't kidding.

Lock yourself in the garage and pull the pin you pussy.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
Post more of the Subaru.

Nostalgia4Murder posted:

Also do this.

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011
I take it Amazon Fulfillment doesn't deliver those?

Arc Light
Sep 26, 2013

Teflon Don posted:

If you're unlucky enough to get paired with me I will be sending you a live grenade, because uranium is so last year

In retrospect, Teflon Don is nothing if not honest.

Nostalgia4Murder posted:

I'm working Monday-Friday. Life is too good. Gotta wait until I'm back on 12s and weekends.

Naked Bear posted:

Post more of the Subaru.

Oh, yeah, the car. Subaru Crosstrek. That was pretty cool, and completely unexpected. Thanks, Secret Satan!

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
i like ur car -- almost got one myself

Arc Light
Sep 26, 2013

Not to derail this already excellent thread, but Subaru makes good cars and the Crosstrek drives hella smooth with 34 miles per gallon. As inexpensive SUVs go, you could do a lot worse.

But it's got no kick. Pedal to the metal acceleration is just too smooth. The curse of continuously variable transmission.

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Both of my packages are en route to my SS.

Also I would find out ways to surrender that tear gas canister to the police because i don't want it :stare:

Arc Light
Sep 26, 2013

ElMaligno posted:

Also I would find out ways to surrender that tear gas canister to the police because i don't want it :stare:

Grinch spotted. Where's your Christmas spirit?!?

Seriously, though, I couldn't ever really do anything with it. Just light it off on my buddy's ranch, maybe. Far away from other people.

I could turn it in, sure. But this was a GiP SS present, that MEANS something. I couldn't give it to just any cop. It wouldn't be right. The story can't end there. Only a GiP cop will do. That's the magic of the holiday spirit.

If only there was a GiP LEO in Louisiana...

Are you there, Beanie? It's me, Kandak.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Return it to a cop with the pin pulled, preferably from a distance.

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

Kandak Sayaqa posted:

This is the best christmas ever.

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

not a Grinch, just a gigantic pussy. :)

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Save it for a loud and obnoxious party at a neighbor's house.

Or a really loving awesome party at your house.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Volunteer to teach one of those fitness boot camp things, but instead of smoking them toss that fucker in the room and make them recite the pledge of allegiance before they can leave

Hekk
Oct 12, 2012

'smeper fi

Kandak Sayaqa posted:

As a recruiter, I knew a guy who was a rep for a bunch of companies that sold less than lethal stuff to law enforcement. Dude was a prior Marine so he'd invite me to take my poolees out to his ranch and go paintballing. He had flashbangs, smoke, stinger ball grenades, and CS.

I can confirm that CS grenades are fun to play with but it's hell ever getting the residue off of the floor. You'll be coughing every time you kick up dust. Also, those get red hot so don't put it on anything that'll burn.

Arc Light
Sep 26, 2013

Yeah, I know just enough about them to know they're bad news if mishandled.

I've got it locked in a gun safe. I figure that will be good enough until I can figure out proper disposal.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Kandak Sayaqa posted:

If only there was a GiP LEO in Louisiana...

If you send it to me I'll just pop it off in the mall or something, maybe next year for Black Friday. I suggest you do the same :tfrxmas:

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
A few things are arriving this weekend then I'll be sending off my gift to secret satan

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Kandak Sayaqa posted:

Yeah, I know just enough about them to know they're bad news if mishandled.

I've got it locked in a gun safe. I figure that will be good enough until I can figure out proper disposal.

go to your next local civil disobedience gathering and throw it at the cops or the protesters or the media or who knows! the mystery of your target is part of the fun!

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
Package sent. Secret satan should get his new toys Monday :)

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you
Got my secret santa stuff

Holy poo poo.

Will post pics later.

FYI santee: Mine will be sent out next week when the rest of the stuff arrives.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Helldump Immunity. posted:

Same here. Should get the final item NLT the 18th (hopefully sooner, it shipped several days ago but no tracking). It'll hit the mail the day after I receive it.

Hotel Kpro
Feb 24, 2011

owls don't go to school
Dinosaur Gum
I have no idea who my Santa is but I'm not planning on being home 23rd to 3rd, so probably don't send anything then.

Arc Light
Sep 26, 2013

Helldump Immunity. posted:

Got my secret santa stuff

Holy poo poo.

Will post pics later.

Rad. Hope you like it.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Well thanks for the glitter bomb Santa

Don't worry, there was waaaaay more glitter than that so you totally got your :10bux: worth. My wife opened it and it got all over her and our new couch. Really wish you'd gone for the "ship your friends bacon" option but here we are. well played my GiP, well played.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

LOL I'M SORRY I HAD TO

(Also paid the $.83 for extra glitter)

Your real gift should be in the mail btw

Nostalgia4Dogges fucked around with this message at 02:14 on Dec 13, 2015

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Do you know how long I've been F5'n this thread

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Is there a return address on the "real" gift? Cause I'm mos def gonna return some glitter to you son.

E: also got to explain what SMDFTB meant to my wife which was a cool holiday conversation.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Shoot I hope there's not a return address

Rad Lieutenant posted:

E: also got to explain what SMDFTB meant to my wife which was a cool holiday conversation.

lol

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

"From the back??"

"Yeah, cause... You know, cause then your face would be like... in my rear end."

Arc Light
Sep 26, 2013

Lol, just lol, if you're on the GiP SS list and you didn't warn your wife about opening strange mail indoors.

But sending bacon to a cop would be a good choice.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Rad do you BBQ/cook a lot? I hope so

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

Rad Lieutenant posted:

"From the back??"

"Yeah, cause... You know, cause then your face would be like... in my rear end."

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

gently caress yes, I'm grilling at least once a week :)

Kandak Sayaqa posted:

Lol, just lol, if you're on the GiP SS list and you didn't warn your wife about opening strange mail indoors.

But sending bacon to a cop would be a good choice.

Hey man, there's a lot of stuff I don't tell my wife. Living a double life and having a variety of questionable sexual partners is just part of being a good detective. I usually just get to the mail first :shrug:

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

It's really not worth the energy trying to explain SA poo poo to people.

"Do you know these people?"

"Well no I mean...."

USMC503
Jan 15, 2012

For satisfactory performance while under the effects of hostile enemy alcohol.
My santee, one part of your gift is on its way to me, and I will send your gift once I get it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bengy81
May 8, 2010
Gift purchased, should be packed and shipped off by Wednesday at the latest.
Went thoughtful instead of malicious, so Hopefully the recipient appreciates not being put on any watchlists at least.

• Locked thread