Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Golden-i
Sep 18, 2006

One big, stumpy family

10/10 would boop

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

i dont recognize this cat

ladyweapon
Nov 6, 2010

It reads all over his face,
like he's an Italian.

6:30AM.

Josie
Apr 26, 2007

With tales of brave Ulysses; how his naked ears were tortured; By the sirens sweetly singing.

Shifty Pony posted:

neighborhood kitty who came up and gave some really sassy meows demanding petting

Penelope?

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

can't wait for

vs

Ofecks
May 4, 2009

A portly feline wizard waddles forth, muttering something about conjured food.

Funhilde posted:

Leeloo pretty

Barbershop posted:

He has been named Earl (because he is Grey, love me some terrible work jokes).

His hobbies include getting all up in poo poo he has no business being in, pooping more than you'd think could possibly fit into such a small cat and making sure I get absolutely nothing done when I work from home.

Loaf:

Adorable skinny kitty, pls fatten up.

:3: :3: :3: :3: :3: :3: :3:

Some incredible catposting today.

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

did he grow again

Radio!
Mar 15, 2008

Look at that post.

Sweet As Sin
May 8, 2007

Hee-ho!!!

Grimey Drawer
How much does Walt weigh

Star War Sex Parrot
Oct 2, 2003

good cats

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
I love Bilbert

Slanderer
May 6, 2007

the king of kings

toe knee hand
Jun 20, 2012

HANSEN ON A BREAKAWAY

HONEY BADGER DON'T SCORE

toe knee hand
Jun 20, 2012

HANSEN ON A BREAKAWAY

HONEY BADGER DON'T SCORE
i hope yall appreciate that one little fang as much as i do

Defenestration
Aug 10, 2006

"It wasn't my fault that my first unconscious thought turned out to be-"
"Jesus, kid, what?"
"That something smelled delicious!"

Grimey Drawer
It is hard to cattong. And also to film

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--pitMLE04c

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
I love Gucket

Radio!
Mar 15, 2008

Look at that post.

bucket's face is too wide for the tongs :3:

Radio!
Mar 15, 2008

Look at that post.

would spring that trap

toe knee hand
Jun 20, 2012

HANSEN ON A BREAKAWAY

HONEY BADGER DON'T SCORE

Radio! posted:

would spring that trap

you can spring the trap as long as you pet his cheek/chin at the same time because he can't process two things at once

v cute

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
bucket is a special cat, like all cats

Star War Sex Parrot
Oct 2, 2003

leland might have to stop having access to my room when i sleep. little bastard keeps waking me up at 5am every day and won't leave me the gently caress alone when i need rest during finals week. i locked him out and he spent the next few hours scratching at the door and floor and meowing to get in. whatever i decide it'll have to be consistent so he gets used to it

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

cat gets what cat wants

post the shithead

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

Star War Sex Parrot posted:

leland might have to stop having access to my room when i sleep. little bastard keeps waking me up at 5am every day and won't leave me the gently caress alone when i need rest during finals week. i locked him out and he spent the next few hours scratching at the door and floor and meowing to get in. whatever i decide it'll have to be consistent so he gets used to it

winston does this in the morning (also at 5AM!) i just throw him in my office which is on the other side of the house so I can't hear him whining. he now knows if I get up I'm probably going to do that so he runs off only to come back a few seconds later. so i instead have to lay in bed petting him for a while before i can grab him. he purrs really loud while i'm doing it. really a truly awful way to wake up in the morning.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

I resorted to covering myself up completely with my blanket in the morning. To get around this, Cookie just meows at me. Pudding walks up and down on top of me or sticks his paw under the blanket and swats around.

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

i worry for the cat thread now that you aren't the one in charge any more

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

I can't tell you how better my nights are ever since I barred cinnamon from the bedroom. she got used to it and stopped botching after a few days. yeah it sucks not sleeping with a cat trying to kill you but:
- you get to sleep
- no cat hair on bed

toe knee hand
Jun 20, 2012

HANSEN ON A BREAKAWAY

HONEY BADGER DON'T SCORE
my cat sleeps in the corner of the bed and never bothers me.

best kitty.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

SynthOrange posted:

or sticks his paw under the blanket and swats around.

lol

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

toe knee hand posted:

you can spring the trap as long as you pet his cheek/chin at the same time because he can't process two things at once

v cute

is it kinda like when you toss something on cat's head and it sorta "crashes"?

***STOP 0x800C4TT3 - TRAP_CAUSE_UNKNOWN, beginning physical memory dump***

President Ark
May 16, 2010

:iiam:

put socks over the ends of the tong and try again

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Rokit liking the foot fist way

woodch
Jun 13, 2000

This'll kill ya!
So I finally put soft-paws on Sam and Nigel tonight. Will trip report if anything interesting happens.

Sam was completely chill with the whole operation, which was surprising even for him. I figured he'd be down to have his nails trimmed, but I thought he'd get squirmy once I started attaching the caps. Nope. Sat and purred at me the whole time. He's the best.

Nigel on the other hand... I had to wrap him in a towel to keep him from squirming from this unwelcome addition to the nail trimming routine. After he never managed to get away for bout 5 minutes, he just sorta went comatose/mad and let me finish puttin his lee press-on nails on. He's over it already.

I'm looking forward to getting kneaded without losing my precious flesh.

Funhilde
Jun 1, 2011

Cats Love Me.

Echeveria posted:

OMG. I love Earl. I love Tallula

Funhilde have you tried a feliway diffuser to get Leeloo to chill out?

Yes. I have tried them a few times. We don't have a great place to put them where it would make a huge difference. Elmer is really just a jerk and won't knock it off and Leeloo is just an old lady that doesn't have time for his crap and so she hisses and it escalates.

I hope to get some softpaws on Elmer again soon it is just hard to cat and baby wrangle.

Funhilde
Jun 1, 2011

Cats Love Me.
Kayzee under the Tree.

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

HUMBUG

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

toe knee hand posted:

my cat sleeps in the corner of the bed and never bothers me.

best kitty.
yeah leo will sleep at the foot of the bed on top of my comforter. SOMETIMES he will, of his own volition, come and snuggle undernearth, but only when it's unusually cold

toe knee hand
Jun 20, 2012

HANSEN ON A BREAKAWAY

HONEY BADGER DON'T SCORE

Funhilde posted:

Kayzee under the Tree.

this cat needs to be spraypainted green

okay not actually, how about photoshopped green?

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Three games, thousands of playthroughs. 90% of the players don't know I exist. Still a redhead saving the galaxy with a [Right Hook].

:edi:

Funhilde posted:

Yes. I have tried them a few times. We don't have a great place to put them where it would make a huge difference. Elmer is really just a jerk and won't knock it off and Leeloo is just an old lady that doesn't have time for his crap and so she hisses and it escalates.

I hope to get some softpaws on Elmer again soon it is just hard to cat and baby wrangle.

Along with the emitters they have it in a spray form if you have less than ideal outlet placement.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Funhilde
Jun 1, 2011

Cats Love Me.

Trast posted:

Along with the emitters they have it in a spray form if you have less than ideal outlet placement.

Yeah. I guess we could try that too. I don't particularly care for cleaning up blood after cat fights.