Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

first move tengen
Dec 2, 2011
By "The Conclusion" he means the conclusion to this fight, not the whole comic, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Goatse Master posted:

By "The Conclusion" he means the conclusion to this fight, not the whole comic, right?

Apparently that was the case, yes

I have to wonder how much of LB's formatting is a deliberate choice, I honestly cannot tell why the second 2 in 'Chapter 22' is out of alignment with the rest of the text

david_a
Apr 24, 2010

Megamarm

A Steampunk Gent posted:

I have to wonder how much of LB's formatting is a deliberate choice, I honestly cannot tell why the second 2 in 'Chapter 22' is out of alignment with the rest of the text
It's not italic for some reason. He might have written the text and improperly selected it when he made it italic.

Parts Kit
Jun 9, 2006

durr
i have a hole in my head
durr

Cat Mattress posted:

I choose to believe this chapter will feature clones.
Nah he's just going to realize he can move down parallel circuits.

FunMerrania
Mar 3, 2013

Blast Processing

lazerbot posted:

Auditions

Greetings, my fans. As you already know, i am currently working on the next chapter of Tails Gets Trolled, Chapter 22 The Conclusion Part 2. But I’m sure you’ve also realized that unfortunately i haven’t been able to work on it and air pages as fast as i would like. There has been a chain of back to back bullshits preventing me from keeping up the pace and for that, i do apologize. There are multiple set backs contributing to this and now it’s due to my eyes hurting if i stare at the screen for too long. I bought eye drops but they only work a little bit, so I’ve been taking an easy in hope that it will go a way. I will soon find out.

There’s nothing to be alarmed about, i will continue TGT regardless of all distractions, bullshit and so on so forth. But during my relaxation time i was going through some of the Fan Art and the thought occurred to me. There might be a way where i could speed up the pace dramatically. I thought of a way where i could produce more Tails Gets Trolled faster despite whatever event takes place on my end.

As you know, Embergram (My brother) is a Co-Writer of TGT. Together we have wrote most of the main story plot of the entire series. So, it’s mostly there, i just have to draw it into comic form. Yes, i could air it in the form of a parody novel of some kind, but then it would lose a lot of its character and impact don’t you think? Sure, you will get your fix in learning what happens in future plot a lot sooner than continuing to make it in comic form, but I’ve always been a person who enjoys a visual as I’m sure some will agree.

So as of today, in order to speed up the pace of TGT, i am accepting auditions to become my co-artist/artists of the comic. This will be an experiment and i hope it goes well. So anyone who wants to be apart of drawing Tails Gets Trolls, give me a link to your art and i will review it as soon as i can. You don’t have to be an amazing artist, just a willing, active and reliable artist will do. The more volunteers i get, the more TGT will be produced. Plus i think it would be an interesting thing to see the variety of artists.
While linking make sure you inform me that you’re auditioning, if i like what i see I’ll give you further information about becoming my co-artist for as long as you’re willing to be one.

Thank you for all of the support, i hope i can up the pace in the future

I've always believed in lazerbot but this doesn't sound good.

RiskyChris
Jan 13, 2008
I wish to join lazerbot's Warhol-styled sex, art, and drug orgies.

MeccaPrime
May 11, 2010

nooo lazerbot! don't be so cavalier with your intellectual property!!

:v:

david_a
Apr 24, 2010

Megamarm
I bet the eye drops he bought is something like Visine that dries out your eyes even worse.

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

There was one goon artist who was perfect way back in the thread who did an alternate universe version. I think it was called Tails Doesn't Get Trolled or something. It had a whole different set of pop culture characters and looked similar.

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

JazzFlight posted:

There was one goon artist who was perfect way back in the thread who did an alternate universe version. I think it was called Tails Doesn't Get Trolled or something. It had a whole different set of pop culture characters and looked similar.

Screw that, give it a whole One Punch Man style redraw with better art.

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
every page a guest artist, but lazerbot gets total directorial oversight, font choice, everything.

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

Wow, I was just looking at the first post and it has been almost 5 years that we have been following this thing.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Chernabog posted:

Wow, I was just looking at the first post and it has been almost 5 years that we have been following this thing.

i like it. it started as like weird sonic comic, now its something even more hosed up and kinda metal in weebish sorta way.

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t

JazzFlight posted:

Which brought us such gems as "Do she suck dick?" and "Strike ONE, Motherfucker!"

Edit: plus the Clockwork Orange sequence starring Trollface and Porky's face :allears:

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer

change my name posted:

Screw that, give it a whole One Punch Man style redraw with better art.

Yes, yes, a thousand times yes. All licensed characters must remain the same though for the totally happening anime release.

Cockblocktopus
Apr 18, 2009

Since the beginning of time, man has yearned to destroy the sun.

JazzFlight posted:

I think he got banned though?

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

JazzFlight posted:

Is there a link to this? I've read the entire thread but I don't really remember that.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Phlegmish posted:

Is there a link to this? I've read the entire thread but I don't really remember that.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3467407&userid=196130

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

See what I mean? This was the closest to original Lazerbot as you could get.
Shame about the banning.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Going to set up an auto-tweet to send that to Yusuke Murata once a day until he agrees to do TGT.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

quote:

It was a lyric to a song that i can't recall that triggered the idea for this picture.
In one way or another we deny or just won't admit the truth if were aware of it or not. Sometimes to the extent of twisting the reality of the situation to make us out to be in the right because lets be real who wants to be in the wrong? no one..

To twist the truth in the manner of thinking someone you've talk to has a thing for you and they only see you as friends I'm sure people got the signs wrong because they want someone to feel the same way. to the level of twisting it.. OR..

To think an abuser isn't bad for you.
or something more simple in life. like when you're a douche and people don't like you but you don't realize you happen to be the reason they don't like you to begin with and you think because people are ignoring you that its them being douches because you don't want to admit your not that great of a person.

Many people don't want to admit that, Many people don't want to admit many things, it can be anything and they will rather kill the truth. positive or negative. Some women think there ugly or fat but that's there low self esteem not the truth but if you tell them that, they'll deny it and kill the truth. I think we should let it have its day. You'll probably be amazed in what you find out if you stop hiding.. Admit your wrong deeds and faults. Admit it, at least to yourself.

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011
Wisdom

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

Josuke Higashikata posted:

Going to set up an auto-tweet to send that to Yusuke Murata once a day until he agrees to do TGT.

Don't tempt us with things we'll never have.

HBar
Sep 13, 2007

Happy holidays TGT/Auditions update posted:

Hello everyone Tomorrow is my birthday and Christmas is just around the corner and i wanted to wish everyone a MarryChristmas, happy holidays and elaborate something real quick.

The Auditions is still a working progress and probably will be for some time, it ain't just gonna go away really and Here's a link if you're confused in what i mean http://ultimatelazerbot.deviantart.com/journal/Auditions-572965008

My Bro Codey/Embergram is taking the lead on all the details of the co-artist situation (Got any questions he's your guy) Its cool to message me but I'm currently occupied with the chapter, to go in full detail (Or take a lot of time explaining everything) about it so, if your up for it or just want any information on it, You know who to talk to, message him facebook https://www.facebook.com/codey.blankenship?fref=ts or note him

The Auditions process So far has been pretty good, was expecting more but its cool. Had a couple of people up for it and were thinking talking over the details and seeing who's down and who's not fully down for the task, weighing through all of the options.

The pages are taking longer because I'm making the pages bigger and i plan to upload two pages at a time, (why you might ask?) Well because i have more content intended for this chapter and don't want to have as many pages capturing those parts so the pages are just gonna be bigger instead. So after the wait there will be two big pages. I've realized over the years (as my brother has to) that the uploading process of the pages has been slow, terribly so. I'm trying to work on fixing that issue.

For the you on board, thank you i appreciate it. For the you who aren't it cool i get it.

Now i know how some of you doubt the idea, actually there were other occasions (Ideas/Attempts When i tried to do something similar) When i tried to expand, a bit and people were dismissive of the idea. Me trying to make some money for the cause with a Paypal account being one of them. which is understandable why some people wouldn't be on board.
But i don't think everyone really gets what I'm aiming for.
My goal is to make this (What i love to do) More then just a hobby that takes up a lot of my time, with no pay involved. I Got bigger objectives then that. I'm trying to make it more then that, It as my job, My living to have an expansion, I got plans in store, a lot of things, such as a Websight and other projects but at the time being TGT is taking a lot to produce, With life and things continuously accruing I'm being spred thine working on TGT and I want to do more.

I'm Trying to do more is my point. Website is in the making, video projects, I have a lot of things in store. I have many things planned for TGT, parts i want to get to a bit sooner without having to rush it, i want to go all out on it and make a dent.

Its not selling out if your concerned, its making this a living. Me trying to make and have more content. I'm sure that makes sense. Disapproval is find but it doesn't make a difference, i appreciate all the support and i get the skepticism but You guys want TGT and other projects and that is what i want. But i want to make it more then a hobby. I kind of want to better the circumstances of making and uploading, of my projects. I got vision up the Anus homies.

Happy holidays and i thought id express my gratitude for all the support and hope to be doing this for a living, Its my passion to make projects and draw. I am grateful to have made it this far but this is just the beginning, You're all awesome and thank you.

I hope to have some new pages of TGT up for you some time later this month, if i can't i apologize. But it really depends how long it takes to draw these parts. Not holding back on this comic, it ain't my style

And about the co-artist auditions, I have no worries about having more artist helping me out, its not taking me away from it, its just adding more to it, more verity. We've thought this through and have it under control, Instead of seeing it as a bad thing remember that more artist doesn't slow me drawing a bit, it just means more people are doing it And id love to be able to upload and have chapters drawn much quicker. Imagine waiting not as long for more results. It be badass.

I know i know i write a lot.
This is my wall of text rant, don't be all crying about this novel post G jk XD lol Big words omg..
Have a nice day everyone and Winky face ;).
Happy belated birthday LazyB :toot:. Please don't get sued trying to make a living off of a story involving dozens of copyrighted characters.

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

Nice political cartoon from Lazey B there

HBar
Sep 13, 2007

Lazerbot goes through a lot of laptops. New update sometime this month, maybe.

New TGT update Unfortunate news but not all bad posted:

Well during the process of my family coming over for the holidays, something unexpected happened today One of our computers (Laptop) has Crapped out on us and died, its deceased. Rip another laptop -_- just my luck, it can no longer be used. Which means the co-artist auditions is going to have to be halted, the process of the website also hasn't to be halted because were down to one computer. Which highly slows down our working process, me and my bro are now unable to multi-task like usual in communicating online and working on more then one thing at a time which sucks because we got a good amount more done cuz of it. So
Due to this unfortunate occurrence, The process of getting a co-artist has to wait for a later date, I wouldn't imagine it being that long but only time can tell, as of recently things have been unpredictable and highly annoying with things not going as planned. Now, the not so bad news and upside about this poo poo, is that this doesn't really slow down the drawing process of chapter 22, i still have a computer to work on it, just can't talk to co-artist at the same time.

I hope you understand and thanks for everything, Wish us luck and I still hope to get you some TGT sometime this month. Don't worry about the auditions or the website because this halt isn't permanent, it will be continued eventually i promise you that. Its been a long wait for more TGT i know and its as irritating to me as it is for you, if not more. if it was up to me id have the ability to make chapters extremely detailed extremely fast without breaking a sweat and be super awesome all the time and uploaded a chapter everyday but i ain't a god so i can't do that :D Thanks and i hope you have a nice Christmas.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Sometimes I wonder if he goes to the dollar store or junkyard for laptops and makes a trip there every time he needs a new one.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Calico Heart posted:

Nice political cartoon from Lazey B there

Not enough DEBT.

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

I don't really get why he needs multiple computers to talk with somebody :shrug:

Fhate
Feb 15, 2007

"Appended to its own quotation is false" appended to its own quotation is false.
Nothing is happening to his computers, he just hasn't gotten around to updating and is making up reasons. He should be more creative instead of using "gosh darn'it the ding-dang computer machine done blow'd up agin'" every time, though.

Either that or he really is just breaking laptops left and right. Perhaps he draws/types by slamming his rear end into the keyboard as hard as he can.

Then again, I swear some people seriously must type with a hammer or something, as I know of/have read accounts from multiple people who have repeatedly broken/gone through keyboards from gaming. I've been using the same keyboard for 17 years, for gaming, school, writing, what have you, and it works perfectly to this day.

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
Maybe he keeps downloading the same pirate software loaded with some ransomware that claims the hard drive is broken and believes it. My mom sent me a supposedly broken laptop for that exact reason once.

woodenchicken
Aug 19, 2007

Nap Ghost
He's just in the process of negotiating with some unrecognized geniuses on Deviantart who will be realizing his vision from now on.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Imagine, great deviantart artists like CactusPubes collaborating on TGT.

-Inu-
Nov 11, 2008

TWO HUNDRED AND FIFTY CUBIC CENTIMETERS

The MSJ posted:

Sometimes I wonder if he goes to the dollar store or junkyard for laptops and makes a trip there every time he needs a new one.
It's actually just the battery running out.

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

if he goes forward with this it's going to burn out pretty spectacularly, I can't wait

SHAOLIN FUCKFIEND
Jan 21, 2008

Fhate posted:

Then again, I swear some people seriously must type with a hammer or something, as I know of/have read accounts from multiple people who have repeatedly broken/gone through keyboards from gaming. I've been using the same keyboard for 17 years, for gaming, school, writing, what have you, and it works perfectly to this day.

hope youve cleaned it at some point :eyepop:

Fhate
Feb 15, 2007

"Appended to its own quotation is false" appended to its own quotation is false.

SHAOLIN FUCKFIEND posted:

It's been cleaned many times. It's always disgusting. I can't imagine how revolting it would look by now if I had never cleaned it. It would probably resemble a Zerg player's base in Star Craft about now.

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

SHAOLIN FUCKFIEND posted:

I cleaned my keyboard for the first time in like, 2 1/2 years a little bit ago, pried all the keys off etc. and I'm amazed I could still press the keys down with how much hair was jammed in there. Where did all this hair come from? This isn't my hair

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

As long as there are no keyboard goop.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!
I seriously want Sonic and Friends to get the One-Punch Man treatment. It'd be amazing.