Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
90s Solo Cup
Feb 22, 2011

To understand the cup
He must become the cup

CanOfMDAmp posted:

I don't know, but if there's a group down to run some heists, I'm game.

Same here. I never managed to finish the Humana heist and I could go through Pacific Standard without suffering the general stupidity of the common pubbie.

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

Honest gamers got tired of criminal hackers and their accessories to the crime.

Oh you! :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
If you need someone between 4:30 and 7 hit me up

titties
May 10, 2012

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

I know it's short notice but do any sad, home-on-saturday-night :siren:PS4:siren: goons want to do a playlist later tonight?

I can throw together some races, ROCKET's, and Stalker matches and we can have a sexy fun time. HMU

E: Let's say in about 3 hours 20 minutes? 8pm EST (GMT -5)

titties fucked around with this message at 22:42 on Dec 12, 2015

Zenzizenzizenzic
May 25, 2012

Fun Shoe
You lost me at sad but got me back at sexy

Alan BStard
Oct 25, 2003

Izzy wizzy, let's get Byzzy!

titties posted:

I know it's short notice but do any sad, home-on-saturday-night :siren:PS4:siren: goons want to do a playlist later tonight?

I can throw together some races, ROCKET's, and Stalker matches and we can have a sexy fun time. HMU

Sounds good to me

titties
May 10, 2012

titties posted:

SADurday Night PS4 Gooning 8pm EST (GMT -5)

1.) titties (PSN: mr_dread)
2.) titties' +1
3.) Zenzizenzizenzic (PSN: Otiosely)
4.) Alan BStard (PSN: von_nass)
5.) Scorched Spitz eventually (PSN: King_Alamat)
6.) Aardmania
7.) Wee Bairns (psn: Wee_Bairns)
question mark.) question mark

We require more bodies

titties fucked around with this message at 01:27 on Dec 13, 2015

Scorched Spitz
Dec 12, 2011
I'm up for it, but I'm gonna be an hour late.

titties
May 10, 2012

Scorched Spitz posted:

I'm up for it, but I'm gonna be an hour late.

titties posted:

2.) titties' +1
question mark.) question mark

Cool but we need more goonflesh

We start in about an hour and twenty minutes, put down Fallout or whatever for a minute and dust off your Kurumas and get your asses in here

Aardmania
Jan 1, 2007

Ruining newspapers since 1993.

Shredded Hen
Count me in for some playlist action.

Wee Bairns
Feb 10, 2004

Jack Tripper's wingman.

titties posted:

I'm in.

Doctor_Fruitbat
Jun 2, 2013

Whoever said the Insurgent can take some punishment wasn't kidding; I killed a couple of people by having them throw stickies onto me and explode them while I was right next to them; they died, and I was just fine. I took a good ten rockets/stickies before I went down.

I've also found another fun game: in the Prison Break finale, there's a pylon just after the mission end point; fly the helicopter straight into it at full speed. The heist ends successfully just as you plough into the pylon and erupt into flames, but the mission failed sound still plays and the text says "X destroyed the Buzzard", and it lasts just long enough before the end cutscenes trigger for the other players to completely lose their poo poo; it's magical.

titties
May 10, 2012

Aardmania posted:

Count me in for some playlist action.

awww yisss

titties posted:

2.) titties' +1
6.) Aardmania
7.) Wee Bairns (psn: Wee_Bairns)

wee bairns requires more flesh, come play

Also here's the playlist.

It might be better if someone else could host it, my internet is bad.

Wee Bairns
Feb 10, 2004

Jack Tripper's wingman.

Good time, gents. Internet or something being a dick so I'm out for now.

edit: I hope I captured some screens or vids, will look tomo.

Wee Bairns fucked around with this message at 07:27 on Dec 13, 2015

Zenzizenzizenzic
May 25, 2012

Fun Shoe

and so the nightly hunt begins

Anime_Otaku
Dec 6, 2009
Any Xbox One players want to get together to raise some funds for the next update?
XBL: Wraith108

Wee Bairns
Feb 10, 2004

Jack Tripper's wingman.

A few shots from last night, and a bonus Aardmania butchering his clones...

Also, a quick-and-dirty vid...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzUGwOs7nVo

Zenzizenzizenzic
May 25, 2012

Fun Shoe
In a rare display of magnanimity, I've elected to showcase murdering someone who isn't Dread https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InBTcg_1Zmw

titties
May 10, 2012

Zenzizenzizenzic posted:

In a rare display of magnanimity, I've elected to showcase murdering someone who isn't Dread https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InBTcg_1Zmw

sugoi

I wish I wasn't an old because I might then remember that you can record your poo poo.

I would have posted Ode to Geeves in its entirety.

ALso, thatnk you all for staying through the whole playlist. Should I split it into 2-3 smaller playlists next time? The way we've been doing it it always takes like 3 hours.

Alan BStard
Oct 25, 2003

Izzy wizzy, let's get Byzzy!

titties posted:

sugoi

I wish I wasn't an old because I might then remember that you can record your poo poo.

I would have posted Ode to Geeves in its entirety.

ALso, thatnk you all for staying through the whole playlist. Should I split it into 2-3 smaller playlists next time? The way we've been doing it it always takes like 3 hours.

I enjoyed it, my only request would be more slayer in better maps.

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth
Protip for goon sessions, instead of invite only make a crew session and set the amount of crews to the maximum (4) that way you don't need to send invites out every time someone crashes/drops/gets kicked for idling. If you're an active player and somehow not in lljk or wezl theres 2 spare slots for your 4 man anime titty crew or whatever.

titties
May 10, 2012

Jose Mengelez posted:

theres 2 spare slots for your 4 man anime titty crew or whatever.

invite pls

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth

titties posted:

invite pls

anime titty krew is pc only, sorry

coupedeville
Jan 1, 2012

MY ANACONDA DOM'T WANT NONE UNLESS U GOT CUM SON!

Jose Mengelez posted:

anime titty krew is pc only, sorry

When I get my SSD (should be here monday) I would politely request an invite to the anime titty krew

titties
May 10, 2012

I was looking at some articles about the update (which is up on the 15th). It looks like working as muscle in a boss' crime organization gives you a regular paycheck.

Without any real information regarding the criminal organization thing, it might be best if we all have our own organizations and also all work for one another as muscle in each others organizations like some kind of crime MLM

E: We'll call it Weazel Professional Business Solutions (Weazel Pro BS) and you can all be independent business owners and earn up the referral chain

titties fucked around with this message at 03:33 on Dec 14, 2015

Slim Killington
Nov 16, 2007

I SAID GOOD DAY SIR
I plan on running poo poo anyway, but if someone needs an extra goon I'm in there like booty hair.

Aardmania
Jan 1, 2007

Ruining newspapers since 1993.

Shredded Hen

The sequence that led up to that pic is certainly a thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fi2PS1UALNE

Cute as heck
Nov 6, 2011

:h:Cutie Pie Swag~:h:

titties posted:

I was looking at some articles about the update (which is up on the 15th). It looks like working as muscle in a boss' crime organization gives you a regular paycheck.

Without any real information regarding the criminal organization thing, it might be best if we all have our own organizations and also all work for one another as muscle in each others organizations like some kind of crime MLM

E: We'll call it Weazel Professional Business Solutions (Weazel Pro BS) and you can all be independent business owners and earn up the referral chain

They didn't tell me anything, I was supposed to win a set of steak knives!

Wee Bairns
Feb 10, 2004

Jack Tripper's wingman.

Aardmania posted:

Holy crap, that's great!

titties
May 10, 2012

Cute as heck posted:

They didn't tell me anything, I was supposed to win a set of steak knives!

I saw a pubbie the other day. Horrible creatures.

E: listening to "Bugatti" almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter

titties fucked around with this message at 04:13 on Dec 14, 2015

Zenzizenzizenzic
May 25, 2012

Fun Shoe

Aardmania posted:

Shooting, landing, loving...there's nothing I can't do.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Now that I finally have an SSD in my gaming PC, I wanted to download GTAV tonight before I goto bed... the download servers are down. :sigh:

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
The PC faction is Honk Like Jeff K

We all need clown horns

cheesetriangles
Jan 5, 2011

Do people still play this?

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

cheesetriangles posted:

I still play a couple hours a week, but rockstar's bullshit priorities have basically sucked all the fun out.

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

On the moon... they don't make Neo Kobe Pizza.

I come back for the expansions and whenever someone comes up with another exploit that works on PS4. I can't be damned to grind missions anymore.

SectumSempra
Jun 22, 2011

Bi-Han now we've got Bad Blood
They've stopped milking the base game for money finally so maybe they'll lighten up on online next year? (it's finally below 50 for ps4 on occasion)

But if GTAO stays independent of the game and they release like a named gta this generation, yeah theyre gonna milk this more.

titties
May 10, 2012

cheesetriangles posted:

yeah

Angry Walrus
Aug 31, 2013

Quinn it
to
Win it.
Is there a reason why Lester's stopped giving me jobs when I call him? Or is it just a weird bug?

titties
May 10, 2012

^^^ I don't know about that, but did they remove the Simeon car export activity? I have not gotten an export list text in a while.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

me your dad
Jul 25, 2006

Is it an exercise in frustration to return to online play after not playing since before heists came out? In other words, would one be left so far in the dust as to make competitive play not much fun?

• Locked thread