Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bozza
Mar 5, 2004

"I'm a really useful engine!"

Ratjaculation posted:

Was it a dong shot?

Snapchat wanted me to add bozza the other day :coolfish:

My timeline is literally constant photos of me in the pub.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer

Jose posted:

fluo snapchatting evidence of when he's out on the hunt for another victim

More proof that the police need access.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

CancerCakes posted:

You playing video games wrong

possibly, but i did also go to the gym

normally i end up crippled and limping after leg day; this week my legs are fine and i'm struggling to lift my arms over shoulder height. one of life's great mysteries

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

If your arms hurt after leg day you're doing the gym wrong too

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

my right arm hurts after leg day, im a leg man

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

possibly, but i did also go to the gym

normally i end up crippled and limping after leg day; this week my legs are fine and i'm struggling to lift my arms over shoulder height. one of life's great mysteries

/

freelop
Apr 28, 2013

Where we're going, we won't need fries to see

Had a couple of Norwegians over and out of everywhere we could have gone to get food they wanted Pizza Hut.
They marvelled at how cheap everything was, such as the price of chocolate in Hotel Chocolat.

Also saw The Darkness and they were pretty great.

Vitamins
May 1, 2012

just drank some Bailey's that apparently expired in October, wish me and my gastrointestinal system luck goons

Bozza
Mar 5, 2004

Before I was a cool kid who started doing marching band, me and my mates used to play Quasar (laser tag type thing for those not in the know...) fairly religiously twice a week for several hours.

Today, probably 12-13 years since any of us played seriously we reunited in Hemel Hempstead for two games.

It was p good but slightly awkward that there was like a kids 10th birthday party there so there was them plus 9 29-30 year old dudes playing super seriously.

Lady Gaza
Nov 20, 2008

freelop posted:

Had a couple of Norwegians over and out of everywhere we could have gone to get food they wanted Pizza Hut.
They marvelled at how cheap everything was, such as the price of chocolate in Hotel Chocolat.

Also saw The Darkness and they were pretty great.

where do you live? had a Norwegian over and she said prices in London are similar to Oslo, with alcohol maybe being a bit cheaper

Pistol_Pete
Sep 15, 2007

Oven Wrangler

That avatar looks strangely identical, whichever way up it is.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer

Bozza posted:

Before I was a cool kid who started doing marching band, me and my mates used to play Quasar (laser tag type thing for those not in the know...) fairly religiously twice a week for several hours.

Today, probably 12-13 years since any of us played seriously we reunited in Hemel Hempstead for two games.

It was p good but slightly awkward that there was like a kids 10th birthday party there so there was them plus 9 29-30 year old dudes playing super seriously.

The best game of Quasar I ever had was on a dead Tuesday evening with two friends playing on our own. Just the three of us stalking each other through the maze with all the sound off so we could hear the echoes of each other's footsteps and mockery.

Manic X
Jul 1, 2015

:britain:

Vitamins posted:

just drank some Bailey's that apparently expired in October, wish me and my gastrointestinal system luck goons

Did it at least still have the decency to taste creamy?

Fluo
May 25, 2007

Jose posted:

fluo snapchatting evidence of when he's out on the hunt for another victim

I'm not mfcrocker

Vitamins
May 1, 2012

Manic X posted:

Did it at least still have the decency to taste creamy?

yes it was very nice in my coffee, no bad effects so far so i think i got away with it :yum:

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

add me on snapchat guys and i will show you my dong

Marmaduke!
May 19, 2009

Why would it do that!?

Bozza posted:

Last time I played with a big group there was a bunch of Muslim ladies playing as well in full Niqab. It was brilliant, like we were shooting ninjas or Darth Vader.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Ratjaculation posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpuRC-IV7dY

freelop
Apr 28, 2013

Where we're going, we won't need fries to see

Lady Gaza posted:

where do you live? had a Norwegian over and she said prices in London are similar to Oslo, with alcohol maybe being a bit cheaper

Coventry, things are generally a wee bit cheaper here than London

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

Ratjaculation posted:

Is it a small dong

Aston
Nov 19, 2007

Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay

Bozza posted:

The Hemel one is kind of lame, there's a really good on in Northampton though.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
if anyone gets bored i'd highly recommend anthony bourdain parts unknown on US netflix

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

netflix really needs a watch offline option

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

does netflix do that annoying thing where it lets you watch the first three seasons and then tries to charge you for the fourth onwards

because amazon video does

corn in the fridge
Jan 15, 2012

by Shine
hello

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
hola

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

Corbae posted:

Is it a small dong

It's not much to look at

buteruc
Feb 12, 2009

Hallo.

Fingerless Gloves
May 21, 2011

... aaand also go away and don't come back
Good morning

11 days until Christmas

Who had not finished their shopping

lenoon
Jan 7, 2010

Monday morning and I do not have to go to work, what manner of heaven is this

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

the shopping will never be finished, it is an unending hell of machiavellian consumerism

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

I have finished my shopping. My family buy things they like and then I give them money for it.

e: family are the only people I get presents for that aren't gin

Manic X
Jul 1, 2015

:britain:

Fingerless Gloves posted:

Good morning

11 days until Christmas

Well Star Wars is out in a couple of days and my Opticians still have called to tell me my glasses have arrived. I may have to watch the film using my iPad to zoom-in at the Cinema.

buteruc
Feb 12, 2009

I haven't done poo poo.

feedmegin
Jul 30, 2008

Fingerless Gloves posted:

Good morning

11 days until Christmas

Try 'started'

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

Most of the kids in the family are getting into their teens so cash becomes an acceptable gift for when they want to buy £30 of penny sweets or drugs or whatever.

corn in the fridge
Jan 15, 2012

by Shine
im doing nothing but pdis today and hell, it's boring

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
I don't know where my tree is, I may end up pinning decorations and tinsel to my dressform

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bozza
Mar 5, 2004

Have not started my Christmas shopping but my brother just got approved for his Canadian tourist visa so that's my holiday sorted for next year.

Need to buy new shoes and a shirt cos my mate is getting married next weekend.