Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

DynamiteKidd posted:

Nah WWE's got a license with some way worse building block outfit

you trying to tell me WWE StackDowns© aren't flyng off the shelves?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Isn't That Right, Chairman?

I would be surprised if Vince even knows what a Lego is.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Dexie posted:

I would be surprised if Vince even knows what a Lego is.

Lego has been around since like 1950, so he's probably just hearing about this new toy craze now.

edit: Batista is re-tweeting people posting up pictures of their dogs sleeping on the couch and it's the bestest.

Memento fucked around with this message at 06:49 on Dec 14, 2015

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Victoria rules. She tries her best not to get noticed at LU shows and then ends up having to take pictures with a million people after the show.

(edit): this isn't a spoiler, she's not involved with the promotion, she just likes going to good wrestling shows and MARKING OUT LIKE MAD

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

i talked to victoria at bola for like 15 minutes about kevin nash and tacos, she's the best

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.
She was at All-Star Weekend too and sitting directly in front of our group on Friday, and yeah she marks out like crazy for everything and is super nice to everybody who talks to her. I can only imagine what she was like during Guerrilla Warfare when everybody was freaking out.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

at BOLA she left before the GW match because she can't stand to watch guys do that stuff to themselves

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
I've met Victoria before and she's pretty loving awesome. She's taller than me me by a good 3 inches and she picked me up and wore me as a hat

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Aesop Poprock posted:

I've met Victoria before and she's pretty loving awesome. She's taller than me me by a good 3 inches and she picked me up and wore me as a hat

That sounds unhygienic.

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

Despite never seeing her wrestle, Victoria is one of my fiancée's favorite wrestlers because of how goddamn nice she is.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Doesn't she own a pizza joint or something too?

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Gonzo McFee posted:

The Young Buck's kid is already cooler than any of us will ever be.

https://twitter.com/MattJackson13/status/675711836029751296

God, the moment she slides into the street, my dad mode kicks in and I'm so terrified a car is about to hit her.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

IcePhoenix posted:

Doesn't she own a pizza joint or something too?
Not sure if she does anymore since her husband was cheating with a waitress from their restaurant.

Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

Is that everything you have?

Spikeguy posted:

God, the moment she slides into the street, my dad mode kicks in and I'm so terrified a car is about to hit her.

I was expecting a superkick, myself.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

dromal phrenia posted:

Not sure if she does anymore since her husband was cheating with a waitress from their restaurant.

which is somewhat funny considering a few weeks before that broke she was putting over how loyal her husband was on Steve Austin's podcast(the same one where she called Dixie a oval office).

Luchadork
Feb 18, 2010

Take a look at the masked man
Beating up the wrong guy
Oh man! Wonder if he'll ever know
Chris Benoit killed his family

oatgan posted:

i talked to victoria at bola for like 15 minutes about kevin nash and tacos, she's the best

Where does she stand on Big Sexy

BlueArmyMan
Mar 30, 2007
Hooloovoo

Require More Fire posted:

Probably his back, but I suppose it depends on his preference.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Require More Fire posted:

"Coolest dude ever" her words, and mine

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

oatgan posted:

"Coolest dude ever" her words, and mine

*nods sagely*

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
I think Victoria's back in charge of the Squared Circle. I haven't been there in forever, but I feel like I saw pictures on Twitter or Facebook of her there recently. So either she kicked Lee to the curb and he's gone from the restaurant, too, or they've reconciled and/or entered into an open marriage. :wiggle:

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

DeepDickPizza posted:

I think Victoria's back in charge of the Squared Circle. I haven't been there in forever, but I feel like I saw pictures on Twitter or Facebook of her there recently. So either she kicked Lee to the curb and he's gone from the restaurant, too, or they've reconciled and/or entered into an open marriage. :wiggle:

I saw the same thing. I wish there was a way to get more of the lowdown on the deal because I quit going when it seemed that she pulled out of the business in all but ownership because I didn't want to support a philandering rear end in a top hat. If Lisa Marie is back to being the boss, I will definitely be eating some pizza wontons soon.

Hace
Feb 13, 2012

<<Mobius 1, Engage.>>

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

drat dolph that's some deep poo poo

TheHock
Jul 3, 2008

I have altered my retirement plans. Pray I do not alter them any further.
E: wrong thread

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

Court Bauer is currently livetweeting his Uber driver driving in the wrong lane in California and begging for help from Uber Support.

https://twitter.com/courtbauer/status/676577721216974848

Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

Is that everything you have?

On the one hand, our two party system is deeply flawed.

On the other hand, shut up, Dolph.

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

There's no one I'd rather be than me.

How is it I wasn't allowed to drive for Uber because my car was to old and yet someone like that passed a background check?

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

he's a comedian, being a wrestler is his day job

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Imagine someone watching WWE and concluding that they'd want to see a comedy show starring Dolph Ziggler.

Hace
Feb 13, 2012

<<Mobius 1, Engage.>>

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

he's a comedian, being a wrestler is his day job

he's a regular funny man

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

When life gives you lemons, suplex those lemons.

BigRed0427 posted:

How is it I wasn't allowed to drive for Uber because my car was to old and yet someone like that passed a background check?

hahaha as though uber has a background check

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Creep E posted:

Jim @WWEUsos can do whatever he likes but it doesn't change the fact that I was rubbing asses w/ his wife on TV. He can't take that from me.

Keep it... tight

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.

Charles Gnarwin posted:

I saw the same thing. I wish there was a way to get more of the lowdown on the deal because I quit going when it seemed that she pulled out of the business in all but ownership because I didn't want to support a philandering rear end in a top hat. If Lisa Marie is back to being the boss, I will definitely be eating some pizza wontons soon.

She was wearing a Squared Circle t-shirt at PWG on Saturday, for whatever that's worth. And a Bulls hat, so she and AR Fox should hang out.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

Charles Gnarwin posted:

Is the restaurant still on the market?

InShaneee
Aug 11, 2006

Cleanse them. Cleanse the world of their ignorance and sin. Bathe them in the crimson of ... am I on speakerphone?
Fun Shoe

Charles Gnarwin posted:

FWIW, she's been retweeting everything the Squared Circle's twitter puts out, and the restaurant's website, which looks like it gets updated regularly, has this as the entirety of its "About Us" page: "The Squared Circle is Owned By Former WWE and TNA Wrestler Lisa Marie Varon."

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

rovert posted:

Is the restaurant still on the market?

It's not listed on the real estate site it was before so she must have kicked him out and changed her mind.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Gonzo McFee posted:

:Big E Is The Best:
Keep it... tight

I am gonna sew that tweet into a pillow and put it on my couch.

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer