Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Evil Eagle posted:

I also have a copy of Assassin's Creed Syndicate or Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege but you have to deal with uPlay and you can only pick one. Steam me if interested.

Can I have siege please?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dec 26, 2012

elf help book posted:

7610 hours of dota 2

what the gently caress

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lol Long story about that, lol, crazy right, well, ever heard of Nightmare Gaming Goblins

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Black Baby Goku posted:

Can I have siege please?

steam me brother

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Evil Eagle posted:

Got a copy of CSGO (the one with the new badass instant kill revolver) for the first person to send me a steam message of their favorite boss fight in a game.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Travler903/

They nerfed it already

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

lol Long story about that, lol, crazy right, well, ever heard of Nightmare Gaming Goblins

Haha

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Im deeply ashamed of the 100 hour playtime I have in dota 2 from the time I watched one of the internationals in the in-game client to see if the game was interesting at all.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I would idle for Tf2 items overnight back in the day so I'll just assume there's a similar system in Dota 2.. every time I've tried to steam chat someone playing Dota they never respond so who knows, maybe they're asleep.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Evil Eagle posted:

steam me brother

Are we steam friends? I'm at work for a few more hours. Add me: Black Baby Goku

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

net cafe scandal posted:

I would idle for Tf2 items overnight back in the day so I'll just assume there's a similar system in Dota 2.. every time I've tried to steam chat someone playing Dota they never respond so who knows, maybe they're asleep.

They're too busy calling their team mates Brazilian Jewish N*ggers or whatever and screaming and cursing humanity, most likely.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

net cafe scandal posted:

You get items for spectating games. Well idk if it's all games, but I got an item when o was watching TI3(4? Idr) and sol it for 40 cents.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Black Baby Goku posted:

Are we steam friends? I'm at work for a few more hours. Add me: Black Baby Goku

Added, I'll send you the info once you accept.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lol

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

net cafe scandal posted:

There's no system like that for dota. It's hard to talk on steam chat while playing although they fixed that now because you get a message in the in game chat. Well bye now.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Evil Eagle posted:

Added, I'll send you the info once you accept.

Thanks E.E. You are a gem

Sofia Coppola_OD_
Nov 1, 2004

Soral posted:

i still have all these codes i think so if any of you would like to have one of these games this xmas season then you may

i will take the bit trip one if its still around

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Wormskull posted:

They're too busy calling their team mates Brazilian Jewish N*ggers or whatever and screaming and cursing humanity, most likely.

Those people are fun to make really mad

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I googled Zeus Arcana and it's a 35 dollar item set that makes him glow blue and now he floats around on a cloud instead of moving his feet to walk.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

I googled Zeus Arcana and it's a 35 dollar item set that makes him glow blue and now he floats around on a cloud instead of moving his feet to walk.

Perfect.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

In Training posted:

It's awesome

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Evil Eagle posted:

I also have a copy of Assassin's Creed Syndicate or Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege but you have to deal with uPlay and you can only pick one. Steam me if interested.

i had one of those and sold iut on samart for $25 instead of possibly givign anyone here assassins creed

Sofia Coppola_OD_
Nov 1, 2004

what are the assassins creed games

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

elf help book posted:

i had one of those and sold iut on samart for $25 instead of possibly givign anyone here assassins creed

It's the Bullets or Bullets bundle as far as I'm concerned, bbg made the right choice.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

Zoot suite arcana

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Whenever I picture a Dota player I imagine a fairly normal looking guy howling in anguish and slamming their desk and stuff.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

That's me playing Splatoon

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

net cafe scandal posted:

Whenever I picture a Dota player I imagine a fairly normal looking guy howling in anguish and slamming their desk and stuff.

I'd imagine most DOTA players are entirely devoid of excitement, passion, or any emotions actually

Sofia Coppola_OD_
Nov 1, 2004

they are like blood, cum and flesh, but no organs

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

how do you play 355 hours of Audiosurf, also.

You could 100% Me and Julio Down by the Schoolyard blindfolded after that much time.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Can't believe it's ok to gamersshame in the Imp Zone of all places. Who hasn't wanted to play 400 hours of audiosurf. Fly away trolls.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

how do you play 355 hours of Audiosurf, also.

It's a great way to listen to music without just sitting there listening to music like a brain damaged lunatic.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

D4QL-A5N4-MHQG
DG4A-BFNM-ED96
69(lol)NB-48N8-9FM5

SFV beta codes for ps4

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:
got a single SFV steam beta key left and I want to share it with the people who have helped make 2015 such an epic year in gaming for me.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Still have a copy of CSGO if anyone wants it. hope you enjoy Siege BBG.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

mysterious loyall X posted:

Zoot suite arcana

throw back a bottle of beer

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

In Training posted:

D4QL-A5N4-MHQG
DG4A-BFNM-ED96
69(lol)NB-48N8-9FM5

SFV beta codes for ps4

Took the 69 one, natch.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Evil Eagle posted:

Still have a copy of CSGO if anyone wants it. hope you enjoy Siege BBG.

Gonna play it tonight

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Is it through uplay or steam

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Uplay lol