Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ukle
Nov 28, 2005

Brainwrong posted:

It's a shame that C4's on-demand service is the worst on-demand service in the world.

This was the only issue that I have had with the move in hide sight, as I have even used Channel 5's catch-up service once but Channel 4's one is a big steaming pile of poo poo whose only competitor in terms of pile of poo poo is the Sky Go service - which thankfully is in the process of being fixed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Riso
Oct 11, 2008

by merry exmarx
Nissan’s front-engined front-wheel drive hybrid Le Mans car is no more

:rip:

ImplicitAssembler
Jan 24, 2013

Yeah, it's a shame, but if I understand it correctly, it was mostly down to them not being able to use their hybrid drive as intended due to the LMP1 regulations.

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
They built 2-3 LMP cars and hired 2-3 teams to run them without even reading the regulations? You'd never know they were a Japanese company, that sounds like garagistas.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Senior Shitposting Strategist

It's a fun car to drive in forza 6 at least. Even if the game doesn't emulate the four wheel drive when kers is active.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Media has yet to pick up on this but racecar-ads currently has a large portion of what looks to be Schumacher's car collection up for sale out of Germany. http://www.racecar-ads.com/eu/categories/f1-cars-for-sale/page/1.html I know it's his because he was given the Enzo prototype (http://www.racecar-ads.com/eu/listing/2256/ferrari_enzo_prototyp.html) for winning the championship in 2000, not sure taking the plates off for the pictures was especially sneaky given that there was only one of them ever made. In my head the German chap reselling the Ferrari F310B got in, did one lap and went "gently caress that poo poo" and put it back up for sale.

also for only 100k you can be the proud owner of Andrea de Cesaris' 1985 Ligier http://www.racecar-ads.com/eu/listing/2151/formule_1_ligier_js25_3.html

learnincurve fucked around with this message at 03:36 on Dec 23, 2015

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014
IM SO BAD AT ACTUALLY TALKING ABOUT F1 IN ANY MEANINGFUL WAY SOME DUDE WITH TOO MUCH FREE MONEY WILL KEEP CHANGING IT UNTIL I SHUT THE FUCK UP OR ACTUALLY POST SOMETHING THAT ISNT SPEWING HATE/SLURS/TELLING PEOPLE TO KILL THEMSELVES

learnincurve posted:

also for only 100k you can be the proud owner of Andrea de Cesaris' 1985 Ligier http://www.racecar-ads.com/eu/listing/2151/formule_1_ligier_js25_3.html

Which one? didn't he retire like every race that season?

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
aww I feel slightly bad now, german company seems to be selling all of Andrea de Cesaris' cars. http://www.racecar-ads.com/eu/listing/1628/alfa_romeo_f1_typ_182.html

Do you think he's a bit like one of those Injuryclaimersdirect ambulance chasers but he turns up on the doorstep of racing car driver's widows houses and offers to buy car collections "to save you all the trouble dear, unless these things are fired up and maintained they fall apart and he wouldn't want that now would he love"

Human Grand Prix
Jan 24, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

1500quidporsche posted:

Which one? didn't he retire like every race that season?

Probably the Monaco car. He came 4th.

Human Grand Prix
Jan 24, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
He did not make the Checker at all in 1987 but still came 3rd at Spa.

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/jenson-button-jessica-michibata-split-7059799

Ouch.

Ouch

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
Instead of a tre-eight slug to yo' cranium/
I got six and I'm aimin' 'em/
Will I bust or keep you guessin'
nooo not the hot japanese wife

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

Oh man they were a perfect couple. :(

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014
IM SO BAD AT ACTUALLY TALKING ABOUT F1 IN ANY MEANINGFUL WAY SOME DUDE WITH TOO MUCH FREE MONEY WILL KEEP CHANGING IT UNTIL I SHUT THE FUCK UP OR ACTUALLY POST SOMETHING THAT ISNT SPEWING HATE/SLURS/TELLING PEOPLE TO KILL THEMSELVES
:ohdear:

Is Jenson going to get a dog now?

Dubs
Mar 6, 2007

Stroll Own Zone.
Disregard Stroll outside zone.
is jensen no longer japanese?

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

Much like McLaren-Honda, the seemingly perfect English/Japanese match falls to pieces due to one of the pair under-performing...

Dubs
Mar 6, 2007

Stroll Own Zone.
Disregard Stroll outside zone.
id like jenson and/or arjessica and/or claire underperfrom on me

ifnahmean

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
Weren't they together like 4 years before they got married?

Roller Coast Guard
Aug 27, 2006

With this magnificent aircraft,
and my magnificent facial hair,
the British Empire will never fall!

brb comforting Jess in her time of need

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014
She's in my thoughts.

Human Grand Prix
Jan 24, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Senior Shitposting Strategist

I'm really confused about that picture makes me feel

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

Yesterday...

Today...

:v:

Brainwrong
Mar 20, 2004

RIP Bobby K
Poland's Rose. Like a cabbage in the wind.
3 men who are dead inside and Sebastien Vetle sing a song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_Bq3zBdUjU

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

Brainwrong posted:

3 men who are dead inside and Sebastien Vetle sing a song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_Bq3zBdUjU

Is Kimi literally retarded? What the gently caress was he doing with his arms at the end of the song?

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
Why are they all wearing the same faded blue jeans? Is that how Ferrari connects with "the kids these days"?

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester posted:

Why are they all wearing the same faded blue jeans? Is that how Ferrari connects with "the kids these days"?

It's better than how the Catholic church connects with youths.

Xenoid
Dec 9, 2006

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester posted:

Euro trash I believe is the term the Americans use.

Brainwrong
Mar 20, 2004

RIP Bobby K
Poland's Rose. Like a cabbage in the wind.

GramCracker posted:

Is Kimi literally retarded? What the gently caress was he doing with his arms at the end of the song?

Sometimes I wonder if it really was Kimi that had the skiing accident and not Mickey Shoe.

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

:burger:WAKE UP:burger:
Our Jense :smith:

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

Are Jesson/Jenssica.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh

GramCracker posted:

It's not the song bit that's the real issue here, what the gently caress was he doing behind Seb when he was saying merry Christmas.

I'm going to separate that bit from the rest right now just because.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Yeh, so I did that.

edit that program was crap, try again:

learnincurve fucked around with this message at 23:14 on Dec 23, 2015

ImplicitAssembler
Jan 24, 2013

Well, David Coultard already found a new job

http://variety.com/2015/tv/global/former-racing-driver-david-coulthard-joins-new-look-top-gear-1201667125/

This might actually be good.

Xenoid
Dec 9, 2006

Top Gear is Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond, and James May.

That's just horse poo poo with the Top Gear name on it. Proof? David loving Coultard. No loving personality at all. All he even says is "British Racing Driver".

Xenoid fucked around with this message at 23:21 on Dec 23, 2015

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

Xenoid posted:

Top Gear is Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond, and James May.

Look at this nub who doesn't remember the infotainment Top Gears from the 80s and 90s.

Xenoid
Dec 9, 2006

You Am I posted:

Look at this nub who doesn't remember the infotainment Top Gears from the 80s and 90s.

Just retire already you're hogging all the jobs.

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

I wouldn't mind a return to the old style top gear, the last couple of series were poo poo

nsaP
May 4, 2004

alright?
If they have any sense their new show will be entirely made up of trips and challenges.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

The problem was it all got so staged it wasn't funny any more

• Locked thread