Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

thepitgoddess
Dec 23, 2009

Even Death Metal Monsters Love Cookies
My mom recently sent up a card holder my grandpa made us, and it's getting a lot of use! Thank you all for the cards (marlowe, your glitter can go right to Christmas hell! [JK it amused my bf] It's also all over my floor's elevator lobby, which is great b/c my building kind of sucks).

Thanks to Genesplicer, Lamb, Team Lunch, Juliet Esqu (also, drat your confetti! I just dumped it all into the cat box. Oops), marlowe, JimmyDaFish, Shenanigan's Luck, IMJack & OperaBitch!

PS. I forgot who all I sent cards to. I tried to piece it together from memory, but some of you may get DOUBLE MAIL.

thepitgoddess fucked around with this message at 22:44 on Dec 21, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CeramicPig
Oct 9, 2012
Lots of love today!!
Thank you DLAO, IMJack, Genesplicer, jimmydafish, and Julet Esque!!!

Poof
Apr 18, 2002

Thank you IMJack, AuntBuck, and Team Lunch! Sorry for taking the picture on the floor, but it gets the best light. :( (Krampus is hiding!)

<3

The forum is giving me a 500 error when I attempt to attach an image, so here is a link to the cards

Team Lunch
Nov 4, 2009
Genesplicer, IM Jack, Stuffins and Jimmy da Fish your cards arrived safely!! IM Jack I loved your cute astronaut card :3:

Niemat
Mar 21, 2011

I gave that pitch vibrato. Pitches love vibrato.

Ahhh! I've gotten so many cards!! Thanks, everyone! I'm saving them for Christmas Eve tomorrow, because it'll be the first time I don't go celebrate the day at my parents' house, so it'll be a much appreciated cheer bomb! :)

My cards will go out today! It's taken me a while to get some things together (as per usual...), but better late than never!

laserghost
Feb 12, 2014

trust me, I'm a cat.

Today was a great day! Thank you, Shenanigan's Lunch (yay coloring sheet) and Lamb (yay Krampus)! I'll send tomorrow another small batch of cards (the post office in my town is horrible, you can't even pay with debit card), so they won't be really Christmas ones :v: but I'll try to send you something interesting! like horrible polish memerabillia

Team Lunch
Nov 4, 2009
Cards from Disargeria & Cranberry Sauce and Abominable Snow arrived today ! I got Bear Lake Monster yesssssss

Am out of town until January- will post any others I get when I return. Thank you all for the goonmas cheer :3:

Opera Bitch
Sep 28, 2004

Let me lull you to sleep with my sweet song!

Big thanks to all of you wonderful people who sent me cards this year. It was great to open my mailbox after stressful work days to find lovely cards! :)

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

I've got tiiits that swingle dangle dingle

I got ten shitloads of Goonmas cards!

Thank you Marlowe, Julet Esqu, ShenanigansLuck, the Genesplicers, Opera Bitch, Aunt Buck, Team Lunch, IMJack, JimmyDaFish, the AbominableSnow, and Disargeria/Cranberry Sauce! It was a most excellent pile to come home to. :3:

CeramicPig
Oct 9, 2012
Yay more goon mail!! All the way from across the pond from Hemlock and my first abominable snow card!! :neckbeard:
I totally needed these today, thank you both!!

laserghost posted:

like horrible polish memerabillia
I eagerly volunteer for Polish anything. It's in my blood

CeramicPig fucked around with this message at 07:50 on Dec 27, 2015

Jesticle
Sep 30, 2002
Thank you to everyone that sent me Christmas Goonmail!!! I'm planning on sending personal thank yous for New Years! :) Hope everyone is enjoying the holidays!

laserghost
Feb 12, 2014

trust me, I'm a cat.

Another day, another batch of goonmail awaiting for me after awful day. Huge thanks to Team Lunch (that Krampus card is incredible, seriously guys where are you taking such great cards from) and Hemlock (your card *was* inspired, and definitely going to write back about some Christmas traditions from Poland!)

Speaking of which,

CeramicPig posted:

I eagerly volunteer for Polish anything. It's in my blood

:getin: will try to find something not terrible to send

dino.
Mar 28, 2010

Yip Yip, bitch.
We couldn't afford to decorate this year, so the apartment was looking depressing until all the cards from goons started coming in. Lamb, I love the Krampus card. :3 Goon tidings to you too! xo

IMJack you glitter bombing fiend! I thought your card is adorable, although I don't recognise the character. Help?

Ceramic Pig: the glitter penguin is definitely a good omen for the upcoming year. 2015 is finally over, and we're looking forward to 2016, because anything is better than this year.

13Pandora13 this Xmas was pretty cool, because we got to hang out with friends, and eat until we couldn't move. That's the meaning of the season, right? That snowflake on your card you sent is beautiful and silver and gorgeous.

Jimmy da Fish: Husband was like "How come the naughty or nice isn't checked off?" I replied that it was our job to do so. I should probably have checked naughty so I can get some coal. This place is cold.

Marlowe: Thanks for the beautiful card. It's so pretty and understated but still festive. :3 Also. Glitter.

Juliet Esqu: The holidays were indeed the happiest! Also, I found one of the star glitter pieces in my backpack the other day, which reminded me of the card and the note. <3

Aunt Buck: Thanks for the card! It's beautiful and the contrast of the white on gold makes it stand out in the sea of red.

JimmydaFish
Apr 23, 2008

This is some serious argy-bargy!

Thank you to everyone who sent me a card this year. This was the christmas where where most of us were ill (3 cases of pneumonia in the family, ugh) so the cards were a great pick me up.

The Abomindable Snow - fantastic fantastic fantastic
Lamb and Team Lunch - love the Krampus cards
Stuffins, IMJack, Aunt Buck, 13Pandora13, Marlowe, ShenaginsLuck, and Julet Esqu - all your cards were so pretty and some sooooo glittery

click for big

Julet Esqu
May 6, 2007

I've decided I want to send birthday cards this year, but I don't think the birthday column in the goon list is up to date. If you want a birthday card, please check whether your birthday is on the list and post here if it isn't. :)

(P.S., mine is in late August)

Hemlock
Jan 17, 2006
Waffle.
I'm going to do a proper post with pics if I can (computer is not playing ball at the moment) but just wanted to say thank you to everyone who sent me goon mail. I don't know when it all arrived as I had to dash home early for Christmas after a drunk driver careened into my Mum (luckily she's not too badly hurt). It was really lovely to get back and find exciting post waiting for me, and it's all now going to stay on my mantel piece for an inappropriately long time.

I did manage to get some sent off myself before Christmas so hope they've arrived also. I'll try and be organised for Valentine's if I can!

Happy New Year everyone :)

Poof
Apr 18, 2002

Thank you Hemlock, lamb, and Marlowe for these great cards! They just arrived today.

Lamb, I think the USPS sat on your card, the toy was mostly usable but crushed. It's still fun! It has been years since I had the chance to play with one of those games! :D

Hemlock, I'll be sure to give my new penguin a feature transplant. I'm a terrible artist, but I hope he's happen with what he gets.

Marlowe, thanks again for the card, I hope you don't mind, but I'm going to use the penguin that you sent me as the design for the other penguin's features. :)

You guys are the best, you improved my year dramatically.

thepitgoddess
Dec 23, 2009

Even Death Metal Monsters Love Cookies
Thank you all for the wonderful cards! It was especially nice when I came home from FL and had a stack of cards waiting for me!

Oh,and thanks to Laser Ghost for the beautifully packaged cd + goodies! I'd love to send you something back, but you didn't include a return address!
Can't wait to spin it.

Thermophonic Joy
Jan 6, 2009
Some belated Christmas thank yous to the lovely goons who festivated my mailbox during the holidays!

Aunt Buck, Lamb, marlowe, Hemlock, Julet Esqu, Team Lunch, 13pandora13, thepitgoddess, Shenanigan's Luck, and JimmydaFish. Hopefully I didn't miss anyone. Your cards were all adorable. :buddy: Even the Krampus one.

Team Lunch, the origami t-rex you made me several years ago is actually still used as a tree topper at my house every christmas. I meant to take a picture of it, but the tree got put away before I had the chance. It is a ridiculous tradition that I'm very proud of. :woop:

fake edit: just looked back through the thread and found the Christmas when I first put it on the tree... 2012?! Dang.

Thermophonic Joy fucked around with this message at 17:14 on Jan 9, 2016

Southpaugh
May 26, 2007

Smokey Bacon

HI there!

I've been put onto this thread by my ex-santa laserghost!

I love sending and receiving post and I try my best to make it interesting.

My address is:

Conor
11 Claremont Lawns,
Glasnevin
Dublin 11
Dublin
Ireland

I promise leprechaun tears and powdered unicorn.

Team Lunch
Nov 4, 2009
Late update but I got Aunt Buck & Poof's cards when I returned to NC. Thank you for the tea, Poof!!

ohnobugs
Feb 22, 2003

Thank you everyone for the Christmas cards, glitterbombs, and of course the earplugs.

laserghost
Feb 12, 2014

trust me, I'm a cat.

Super duper thanks to Julet Esqu for the glitter which arrived week ago! I was super busy all this time (I still am) Slowly gathering cards and things to send to you folks starting February.

:3:

thepitgoddess posted:

Thank you all for the wonderful cards! It was especially nice when I came home from FL and had a stack of cards waiting for me!

Oh,and thanks to Laser Ghost for the beautifully packaged cd + goodies! I'd love to send you something back, but you didn't include a return address!
Can't wait to spin it.

Holy crap, it sure took it's time to arrive to your place. My address is

laserghost posted:

ul. Zgoda 2, m.5
05-804 Pruszków
Poland

Team Lunch
Nov 4, 2009

Thermophonic Joy posted:

Team Lunch, the origami t-rex you made me several years ago is actually still used as a tree topper at my house every christmas. I meant to take a picture of it, but the tree got put away before I had the chance. It is a ridiculous tradition that I'm very proud of. :woop:

fake edit: just looked back through the thread and found the Christmas when I first put it on the tree... 2012?! Dang.

I missed this somehow - oh my god you are still using the T-rex . . . awww :3: I'm glad you love it, Thermpohonic Joy!! Should you ever need another, just let me know!

lamb
Mar 9, 2004

A single act of carelessness leads to the eternal loss of beauty

southpaugh posted:

HI there!

I've been put onto this thread by my ex-santa laserghost!

I love sending and receiving post and I try my best to make it interesting.

My address is:

Conor
11 Claremont Lawns,
Glasnevin
Dublin 11
Dublin
Ireland

I promise leprechaun tears and powdered unicorn.

Welcome!

Thank you so much to everyone who sent me Christmas greetings. I have no excuse for not posting earlier, just laziness.

I have purchased Valentine's Day goodies and will be spending the impending snowmageddon preparing mail for all you mailgoons!

Bees on Wheat
Jul 18, 2007

I've never been happy

QUAIL DIVISION
Buglord
I have been very bad about mail lately, but after shuffling between a few places over the last year, I've finally updated with a new address (pg 1) and username! I've just moved into a trendy studio apartment downtown, above a couple local businesses. I feel like the king of the hipsters and I want to send some mail to celebrate. :neckbeard:

Keetron
Sep 26, 2008

Check out my enormous testicles in my TFLC log!

Hi guys, after the move my daughters moved in with us and now I have 4 kids in my house. This means I have just about time for eat and sleep and that is it.

Look, I didn't even open all the goonmail I got:

You''ll all receive something in return, this might take a while. Delayed but not forgotten!

Poof
Apr 18, 2002

lamb posted:

Welcome!

Thank you so much to everyone who sent me Christmas greetings. I have no excuse for not posting earlier, just laziness.

I have purchased Valentine's Day goodies and will be spending the impending snowmageddon preparing mail for all you mailgoons!

OMG! I just received your awesome Valentine's day card! WOWZIE!

I need to pick up some Valentine's Day cards, I'll try to send some out. I'm traveling for work /ALL/ this month so I might end up missing mailboxes, but I'll see. :D

Edit: Wow, I just realized, your card has ZERO postal markings on it. Weird!

Poof fucked around with this message at 23:45 on Feb 2, 2016

Niemat
Mar 21, 2011

I gave that pitch vibrato. Pitches love vibrato.

lamb I got your Valentine's mail today! Thanks! :3:

So, I just unpacked a box full of Christmas cards from last year from our old address that didn't get sent... I'm gonna drop them in the mail tomorrow and see what happens! So, some of you may be receiving some very old Christmas cheer soonish! :v:

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

I've got tiiits that swingle dangle dingle

I feel like I owe a ton of people mail and I can't remember what I replied to and what I didn't so Goonentines all around going out tomorrow.

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam
the Genesplicers got a valentine's card from Lamb!!!!

Very nice, thank you!

And your shameless plug worked! We belong to a postcard exchange called Postcrossings, so we like all things postcard, and this was just perfect! Thanks for the plug!

Only registered members can see post attachments!

lamb
Mar 9, 2004

A single act of carelessness leads to the eternal loss of beauty

No way! Thank you!

laserghost
Feb 12, 2014

trust me, I'm a cat.

Holy crap, it's February already? Darn. So, Monday/Tuesday I will drop a batch of goon mail at the post office. So it should arrive somewhere around Easter :v:

Julet Esqu
May 6, 2007

I also got your Valentine, Lamb! It was very nice. Thank you!

Team Lunch
Nov 4, 2009
Lamb, I got your card! I put one in the mail for you yesterday. Will try to get a few more out between now and Valentines Day.

JimmydaFish
Apr 23, 2008

This is some serious argy-bargy!

Lamb, Jesticle and Julet Esqu - thank you for the V Day cards! I managed to get mine in the mail today. Some of you may receive them before Valentine's but I'm guessing most will show up late.

Kierena
Oct 15, 2010
Getting mail gives me a lot of joy, and if I can get some out to some of you guys I hope you'll enjoy it!

No NWS PLEASE!

Lee J.
165 Giaben Dr.
Lexington, SC 29072
U.S.A

DLAO
Dec 20, 2004
Julet Esque and 13Pandora13 I got your truly awesome V-day cards! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

I am a bad goonpal and did not send out ANYTHING this VDAY... so St. Patricks day stuff it is! :-)

ohnobugs
Feb 22, 2003

Thank you lamb, Jesticle, Julet Esqu, 13Pandora13! Lamb, your book is right up my alley and I hope you sell a million billion copies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jesticle
Sep 30, 2002
Official thanks to Lamb, Julet Esqu, and 13Pandora13 for the Valentine's. :)