Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fraction
Mar 27, 2010

CATS RULE DOGS DROOL

FERRETS ARE ALSO PRETTY MEH, HONESTLY

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

the implication is that they like to gently caress cars

e: nightmare before Christmas is on. pinstripe tuxedo

I just watched it!

It's like we were watching it together, isn't it? :h:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
I just have to wrap the presents I didn't get amazon to wrap for me and I'm done. All I have to do tomorrow is go to my parents house watch whatever old Christmas movie my dad puts on and eat while he tries not to look disappointed in the fact that my mother is getting slowly rat arsed all day and he can't because he's the designated driver.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
People are making very hurtful remarks about my choice of dinosaur wrapping paper.

Carpet
Apr 2, 2005

Don't press play

learnincurve posted:

All I have to do tomorrow is go to my parents house watch whatever old Christmas movie my dad puts on and eat while he tries not to look disappointed in the fact that my mother is getting slowly rat arsed all day and he can't because he's the designated driver.

If you're going to your parents, why does your dad need to drive

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

goatface posted:

While naked.

And wiping your cocks on everything in immediate sight

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
a nerdy guy from school joined the medics rugby team at what i think is a posh university (its in london anyway) and ill never be able to look him in the eye again knowing hes definitely drunk someones piss

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh

Carpet posted:

If you're going to your parents, why does your dad need to drive

I can't drive and he likes his grandchildren enough to forgo the booze. Knowing my dad he probably uses it as an excuse to get utterly shitfaced on boxing day without fear of being told off.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer

XMNN posted:

a nerdy guy from school joined the medics rugby team at what i think is a posh university (its in london anyway) and ill never be able to look him in the eye again knowing hes definitely drunk someones piss

He might have done the diabetes piss test anyway.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
My dad has decided to make brandy butter at 11pm. So now we are drinking brandy.

Lady Gaza
Nov 20, 2008

merry christmas goons

Pistol_Pete
Sep 15, 2007

Oven Wrangler
my home town now has a proper real ale pub that does 2 pint takeaways in cartons.

things are looking up :yotj:

Vitamins
May 1, 2012

merry hello

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

It's the day when Cliff Richard slays up to twelve people on his annual Collection. hope it's a quiet one this year, and good luck to all goons on not being Chosen!

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Does he do the sex with them first?

Phoon
Apr 23, 2010

wombles christmas song best christmas song

CancerCakes
Jan 10, 2006

The first series of inbetweeners was so loving good, great way to start the day. Time to sleep and then get gradually drunk and fat and sleep intermittently

Bozza
Mar 5, 2004

"I'm a really useful engine!"
Merry Christmas, I am drunk.

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

I pissed myself in a classic yuletide goon tradition

Aston
Nov 19, 2007

Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay

Fraction posted:

I just watched it!

It's like we were watching it together, isn't it? :h:

Me too. I noticed for the first time the police officer scratching himself on the rose as they're preparing to storm the building. It's the Christmas gift that keeps on giving.

Bozza
Mar 5, 2004

"I'm a really useful engine!"
My best mates sister has been sending me suggestive / dirty snapchats. Its a Christmas miracle.

corn in the fridge
Jan 15, 2012

by Shine
Happy Christmas everybody

Vitamins
May 1, 2012

turkey in the fridge

lenoon
Jan 7, 2010

Merry Christmas I am hungover as poo poo and with wife's family, truly a trying experience

hyper from Pixie Sticks
Sep 28, 2004

Merry Christmas, fuckers.

I'm going to try and set a new record later today, by having my family go two years without a massive argument at the christmas dinner table.

Vitamins
May 1, 2012

sarcastic comments have already started here :smithicide:

lenoon
Jan 7, 2010

Escaped to feed cat back at home, left investment banker brother in law arguing that the NHS should be replaced with an American style system, it was either leave or feed him turkey through a straw

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Happy day when you are reminded why you left home, everybody

Horse Clocks
Dec 14, 2004

lenoon posted:

Escaped to feed cat back at home, left investment banker brother in law arguing that the NHS should be replaced with an American style system, it was either leave or feed him turkey through a straw

I would love to hear his reasoning.

Jakabite
Jul 31, 2010
I'm with my mums side this year so I expect it'll be pretty peaceful. I am however going to have to spend time with my ex military step brother who apparently asked my friend where I was in the pub the other night, and when he said he didn't know, replied 'probably protesting for some pakis.'

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

Merry Christmas gentlegoons

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Jakabite posted:

I'm with my mums side this year so I expect it'll be pretty peaceful. I am however going to have to spend time with my ex military step brother who apparently asked my friend where I was in the pub the other night, and when he said he didn't know, replied 'probably protesting for some pakis.'

well were you?

feedmegin
Jul 30, 2008

Merry Christmas all. Im at home with the girlfriend and the cat and about to cook enough food for like 10 people :chef:

Fingerless Gloves
May 21, 2011

... aaand also go away and don't come back
I got three full sized helmets for Christmas based on a remark about 6 months ago that tk maxx once stocked a spartanesque helmet and they were weird but kind of cool

T-thanks mum

Pistol_Pete
Sep 15, 2007

Oven Wrangler

lenoon posted:

Why SHOULD my taxes go on the NHS? I'm not ill right now.

Pistol_Pete
Sep 15, 2007

Oven Wrangler
I just dropped my phone and the back flew off and VANISHED, even though me and my family took the room to bits looking for it. Truly a Christmas mystery.

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

i got stuff

lenoon
Jan 7, 2010

Pistol_Pete posted:

Why SHOULD my taxes go on the NHS? I'm not ill right now.

Exactly this argument. He's forty, not a child. I do not understand at all

FairyNuff
Jan 22, 2012

lenoon posted:

Exactly this argument. He's forty, not a child. I do not understand at all

He is rich and lacks empathy.

Gaz2k21
Sep 1, 2006

MEGALA---WHO??!!??
I'm a bag of mixed emotions after having to cut a good Xmas eve short when the girlfriend got to shitfaced, I stayed up til 4am keeping an eye on her as she's got a habit of puking, then we slept in to late so now I don't have time to go get Christmas dinner at her mums before my afternoon nap and the start of my nightshift.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phoon
Apr 23, 2010

Fingerless Gloves posted:

I got three full sized helmets for Christmas based on a remark about 6 months ago that tk maxx once stocked a spartanesque helmet and they were weird but kind of cool

T-thanks mum

post pics