Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Invisible Girl sleeps naked.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

TriffTshngo posted:

Ashido has been quickly climbing the list of my favorites recently.

I have always been fond of her but she is climbing higher and higher.

Also I love that one of the villains is a lizardman cosplaying as Stain.

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
Also on the boy's side there's a conspicuously empty bed.

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

We're your first, last, and only line of defense. We live in secret. We exist in shadow.

And we dress in black.
Looking forward to the Remedial Team saving the day.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

Fabricated posted:

Also on the boy's side there's a conspicuously empty bed.

That's Mineta he rolled over into the middle of the room.

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

I hope Class B don't all get owned. :(

GodFish posted:

Looking forward to the Remedial Team saving the day.

I am hella psyched for this to happen.

Zeruel
Mar 27, 2010

Alert: bad post spotted.

Say Nothing posted:

:eyepop:

Twiddy
May 17, 2008

To the man who loves art for its own sake, it is frequently in its least important and lowliest manifestations that the keenest pleasure is to be derived.

Say Nothing posted:

I mean, wouldn't you?

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
'Why is there an empty bed? Oh... right".

Kyte
Nov 19, 2013

Never quacked for this
I love how Bakugou's apparently a talented cook as well.

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013
He'd be a Mary Sue if he wasn't a total dickhead.

tsob
Sep 26, 2006

Chalalala~

MonsterEnvy posted:

I figure he got tied up in his bedroll specifically to keep him from trying to sneak a peek at the girls or something and that the empty bed is someone else.

Twiddy posted:

I mean, wouldn't you?

I do and I don't even have invisibility powers. I can't even imagine sleeping in clothes or how weird or uncomfortable it'd be.

Roland Jones
Aug 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
I like Dabi calling the rest of them psychopaths; he's an evil and creepy dude, but he's also following what he sees as Stain's philosophy so he doesn't have time for the bloodlust of his companions.

Also, why the heck is one of the evil guys dressed like a Cenobite? Jeez.

The dramatic shot of Todoroki saying "...It depends" with absolutely no emphasis or expression is good too.

tsob posted:

I figure he got tied up in his bedroll specifically to keep him from trying to sneak a peek at the girls or something and that the empty bed is someone else.

That's what I assumed as well; note that Mineta's tied up in his roll, not just wrapped in it.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Say Nothing posted:

Oh yeah, Hagakure is there too, but you can never tell. It's like Magical Pokan.

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream

MonsterEnvy posted:

Mineta is literally tied up with his bedding.

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013
The traitor clearly snuck out of bed to communicate with his comrades.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Roland Jones posted:

Also, why the heck is one of the evil guys dressed like a Cenobite? Jeez.

Because they have terrific taste.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

LostRook posted:

The traitor clearly snuck out of bed to communicate with his comrades.

If that's true then Deku(obviously), Grapeboy, Bakugou, Kouji, tentacleman, and Sero(you can barely see his arm in the top left corner) are confirmed not to be the traitor. Also whoever is under the pillows but I'm not sure who that is. If a student is the traitor I think it'll probably be laser-dick.

RatHat fucked around with this message at 02:19 on Dec 29, 2015

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

Say Nothing posted:

Since there don't seem to be a lot of people with thermal vision I'd probably be in the buff as often as Invisible Girl myself.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?
Invisible Girl's powers are that she can turn invisible at will, but just stays like that all the times because she's also a nudist.

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
how long until fallen angels' translation is up

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon

If I pulled the mask off, would you be cute?

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

It would be very moe.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Vengarr posted:

You've seen her face, it's very cute and perfectly portrays the shy demureness of a maiden in love.

Roland Jones
Aug 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Vengarr posted:

The reason for the gas mask is obvious, but I wonder what the weird scarf thing with the teeth on it is for, or if all the machinery is just part of the gas mask or is something else. None of that was on when we first saw her, and I wonder what it's all for since her allies don't seem to have the same stuff, though I think gas mask guy might have been holding a canister like one of the ones she's wearing, so those might be part of the mask at least.

Jintor
May 19, 2014

is class b prez's power Giant Hands?

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Jintor posted:

is class b prez's power Giant Hands?

Yeah, she used them during the tournament too, during the mounted battle.

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon

Waffleman_ posted:

It would be very moe.

She's a big girl.

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Did I just say that out loud~~?!!!
Ashido's :byodood: reaction face there on page 14 looks like it was taken straight out of Bobobobobo-bobo! Fantastic!! :allears:

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Vengarr posted:

She's a big girl.

For you.

HellishWhiskers
Mar 29, 2012

She was an awkward girl
Really love how the manga is once again messing with the whole "Protagonist's inspirational speech" trope by having Todoroki point out that throwing rousing speeches at random people doesn't really work and is kind of dumb.

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012

Roland Jones posted:

The reason for the gas mask is obvious, but I wonder what the weird scarf thing with the teeth on it is for, or if all the machinery is just part of the gas mask or is something else. None of that was on when we first saw her, and I wonder what it's all for since her allies don't seem to have the same stuff, though I think gas mask guy might have been holding a canister like one of the ones she's wearing, so those might be part of the mask at least.

It's because the costume designer they went to is a ridiculous tryhard. No, really. That's the actual reason.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

quote:

the bane jokes i came in to make.

.....gently caress.

you merely adopted the kawaii, i was born in it

Green Intern
Dec 29, 2008

Loon, Crazy and Laughable

Eagerly awaiting Mineta using the same tape-mask trick as in the practical exam.

Elfgames
Sep 11, 2011

Fun Shoe

Roland Jones posted:

The teeth scarf is stains i believe, she probably bought it the mall as a tribute to him we see other kids looking at them in the mall too.

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

I think the scarf looks more like it's a reference to the Nomus but yeah it would make more sense if it's Stain.

Mulderman
Mar 20, 2009

Did someone say axe magnet?
She didn't seem particularly happy about having to wear it though. But that could also refer to the stuff on her back.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

Mulderman posted:

She didn't seem particularly happy about having to wear it though. But that could also refer to the stuff on her back.

Talking about her scarf not her gas mask. Which is apparently to protect her from Dabi's power.

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013
Is it Dabi's power or School Uniform Stormtrooper's? I thought Dabi was setting a tree on fire as a signal to begin, and SUS was the one actually making the gas. SUS had the canisters several of them are now using even before he had joined up with the group.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

psure it's dabi's power burning the tree(s) that generates the smoke