Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?

Boat posted:

Jeep bro crosspost.

That was really cool at first.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

Silvyfox posted:

Ethan Couch caught in Mexico

I wonder if that judge is regretting ruling in his favor on that 'affluenza' defense yet.

Hope they execute the little poo poo by firing squad and sterilize his entire family.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Ozz81 posted:

Hope they execute the little poo poo by firing squad and sterilize his entire family.

This but worded euphemistically so the affluenzinistas don't come to my town and bribe everyone into killing me.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Good choice of font color, cracked.

olaf2022
Feb 19, 2003
Fun Shoe

Solice Kirsk posted:

Someone reverse this please.

Morzhovyye
Mar 2, 2013

Say Nothing posted:

THe schadenferude is on people who read still read cracked in the year of our lord 2016.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

Perfection

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

Looks like she's not used to being swiped left.

Odobenidae posted:

THe schadenferude is on people who read still read cracked in the year of our lord 2016.

The schadenfreude is that people still feel the need to make sure everyone knows that they hate Cracked.

Roro
Oct 9, 2012

HOO'S HEAD GOES ALL THE WAY AROUND?

Say Nothing posted:

Hat ou, Brutus?

Squish
Nov 22, 2007

Unrelenting.
Lipstick Apathy

Nuebot posted:

A bunch of deviants shipped off from their home lands, tried to wipe out the indigenous population where they landed and now spend most of their time getting drunk and violent.

Sounds an awful lot like the story of Columbus.

FAROOQ
Aug 20, 2014

by Smythe

Somfin posted:

The schadenfreude is that people still feel the need to make sure everyone knows that they hate Cracked.

You're pathetic.

Ariza
Feb 8, 2006

FAROOQ posted:

You're pathetic.

No you are.

Wendell
May 11, 2003

Somfin posted:

Is Cracked popular? Then I loving HATE IT!!!

AlphaKretin
Dec 25, 2014

A vase to face encounter.

...Vase to meet you?

GARVASE DAY!

We're all pathetic, we're arguing about Cracked again already. :v:

It was this thread that just had this fight, right? Or was that Dumb Moves in Marketing or something?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

AlphaKretin posted:

We're all pathetic, we're arguing about Cracked again already. :v:

It was this thread that just had this fight, right? Or was that Dumb Moves in Marketing or something?

All threads rotate three basic fights. Guns, transvestites, and Cracked. It seems we are on the Cracked one for now.

hanales
Nov 3, 2013

Rolo posted:

That was really cool at first.

I don't understand what he thought was going to happen.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Solice Kirsk posted:

All threads rotate three basic fights. Guns, transvestites, and Cracked. It seems we are on the Cracked one for now.

what about hoverboards

AzureSkys
Apr 27, 2003

and children being kicked.

Nuevo
May 23, 2006

:eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop:
Fun Shoe

hanales posted:

I don't understand what he thought was going to happen.

This, except, you know, this Jeep has modified suspension to have massive articulation, and he was attempting it with what looks like a dead stock setup.

hanales
Nov 3, 2013

Boat posted:

This, except, you know, this Jeep has modified suspension to have massive articulation, and he was attempting it with what looks like a dead stock setup.

Yeah I can see that the cabin on that is still mostly parallel to the ground. He started going sideways immediately.

I'm assuming jeep people have some weird subculture that involves pushing those kinds of limits. I will immediately seek more schadenfreude related to this, because I'm sure it's amazing.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

hanales posted:

Yeah I can see that the cabin on that is still mostly parallel to the ground. He started going sideways immediately.

I'm assuming jeep people have some weird subculture that involves pushing those kinds of limits. I will immediately seek more schadenfreude related to this, because I'm sure it's amazing.

Jeep people always wave or nod to each other when in traffic or at lights and stuff. Its like being in a gang that costs a couple thousand bucks to join and causes you to honestly debate buying a winch instead of paying for electricity that month.

Scruff McGruff
Feb 13, 2007

Jesus, kid, you're almost a detective. All you need now is a gun, a gut, and three ex-wives.

hanales posted:

Ugh, you just ~Don't Get It~

Standard wrangler owner facebook post.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

I read cracked and I have sex daily.

hanales
Nov 3, 2013

Scruff McGruff posted:

Multiple hash tags are a clear sign of a deranged mind.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

hanales posted:

Multiple hash tags are a clear sign of a deranged mind.

#agree #keepinitreal #spittindatruth #sapost

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

Scruff McGruff posted:

What is the point of all of those hashtags on a non-public post?

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747

HEY NONG MAN posted:

Signal boost bro!

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

oldpainless posted:

I read cracked and I have sex daily.

This one weird trick has goons FURIOUS. Click here to find out how.

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

HEY NONG MAN posted:

It originally came from importing your twitter posts to facebook. Then importing your instagram posts to facebook (which this probably is). Now people just post like that all the time.

e: haha just noticed it says it was imported from Instagram. so there you go.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
Yeah but, presumably, the Instagram post is also non-public? Why would you post something completely public on Instagram and then import it to Facebook for a "limited audience"? God dammit social media is so non sensical.

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

HEY NONG MAN posted:

Yeah but, presumably, the Instagram post is also non-public? Why would you post something completely public on Instagram and then import it to Facebook for a "limited audience"? God dammit social media is so non sensical.

Last I checked (which was admittedly before the FB aquisition) instagram posts were public by default and 99% of normal people that used it posted under screen names. So JeepHaver69 could gather all the attention he wanted by hashtag strings on Instagram and still import his terrible post to his friends on Facebook.

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Squatter gets squatted.

http://youtu.be/wB_hjqZQ1UY

-Zydeco-
Nov 12, 2007

hanales posted:

It's a Jeep thing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcHrkhHXoHo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJA3J--g_yI

speshl guy
Dec 11, 2012

I see a lot of things wrong with this, and an overall absence of 'freude. First of all that dude has a list of defamation, plagiarism and distortion allegations longer than his bibliography, which is to say that not only is he a douche, but he's an unethical douche.

Secondly, the issue of poverty and homelessness in Detroit is not something you can just take sides on, especially when the most passable case study you could do a report on involves the homeowner getting arrested for attempting to kill the squatter with her car. We're not off to a great start here.

After glossing over the attempted murder, LeDouche goes out of his way to make sure the squatter mentions she's on WELFARE and she DEFINITELY HAS A DISABILITY GUYS SHE'S NOT FAKING IT. So now that we've sufficiently established a confirmation bias in all of the Fox viewers, we can get on with arresting this dirty squatter so that she can be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law, leaving her child parent-less and in the care of the state for over 2 years! What's that, we forgot to mention that she had a child? Well that might make her too sympathetic, because what person wouldn't move into a seemingly abandoned house when they have a child to care for, so let's just gloss over that and get a close up of the handcuffs locking in place around her dirty squatter wrists. Excellent reporting, guys, our journalistic integrity is definitely intact and we've solved Detroit's homelessness epidemic.

baquerd
Jul 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

speshl guy posted:

I see a lot of things wrong with this, and an overall absence of 'freude.

House thief got sent to jail live on TV, that's purestrain 'freude unless you're some sort of communist hippy liberal motherfucker.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

speshl guy posted:

I see a lot of things wrong with this, and an overall absence of 'freude. First of all that dude has a list of defamation, plagiarism and distortion allegations longer than his bibliography, which is to say that not only is he a douche, but he's an unethical douche.

Secondly, the issue of poverty and homelessness in Detroit is not something you can just take sides on, especially when the most passable case study you could do a report on involves the homeowner getting arrested for attempting to kill the squatter with her car. We're not off to a great start here.

After glossing over the attempted murder, LeDouche goes out of his way to make sure the squatter mentions she's on WELFARE and she DEFINITELY HAS A DISABILITY GUYS SHE'S NOT FAKING IT. So now that we've sufficiently established a confirmation bias in all of the Fox viewers, we can get on with arresting this dirty squatter so that she can be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law, leaving her child parent-less and in the care of the state for over 2 years! What's that, we forgot to mention that she had a child? Well that might make her too sympathetic, because what person wouldn't move into a seemingly abandoned house when they have a child to care for, so let's just gloss over that and get a close up of the handcuffs locking in place around her dirty squatter wrists. Excellent reporting, guys, our journalistic integrity is definitely intact and we've solved Detroit's homelessness epidemic.

Well, she did just steal a home from somebody. Whats funny is if the owner had simply shot her instead of trying to run her over with a car she probably would have been in less trouble. :patriot:

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Oh this thread is about to get real good and by that I mean real bad.

Inco
Apr 3, 2009

I have been working out! My modem is broken and my phone eats half the posts I try to make, including all the posts I've tried to make here. I'll try this one more time.

baquerd posted:

House thief got sent to jail live on TV, that's purestrain 'freude unless you're some sort of communist hippy liberal motherfucker.

Could have done without the big heaping plate of transphobia and the wink and nod "throw all the homeless in jail" myself

speshl guy
Dec 11, 2012

baquerd posted:

You've obviously never been to Detroit. There are tens of thousands of vacant homes and a homeless population to rival it. That homeowner never lived there and bought it for a pittance in an attempt to flip it, only to find that it will never sell because every other house in the neighborhood is being squatted in as well, so she took her frustration out on the squatter, who was doing what literally everyone she knows was doing, by trying to RUN HER OVER WITH HER CAR. They even zoomed in on the comically obvious tire tracks in the grass, so this attempted murder was incredibly RECENT and the homeowner is filmed with an air of quiet dignity the entire time. wtf

I'm not saying the squatter was right, but literally no one else is in that segment either.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Astrobastard
Dec 31, 2008

Winky Face