Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Scruffpuff
Dec 23, 2015

Fidelity. Wait, was I'm working on again?

:perfect:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."

:stare: Just...no words how awesome this is.

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo

Mirificus posted:

It could be worse. You could be trawling the RSI forums and Star Citizen Reddit for drama.

RSI forums would be a great candidate for the next installation of weekend web

coming in two weeks

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo

Holy poo poo

you have gone beyond the pale my friend

grimcreaper
Jan 7, 2012

Beet Wagon posted:

I am consistently amazed at how much you must have to hate yourself to do that.

That's all I see from every post in this thread. You guys haven't actually been typing words and stuff have you?

How do I uninstall StarCitizen.virus from my computer, I think it messed up my Something Awful.

Well, first you must install PAAAAAAARRP and then have it clean your sysPARP32. Its the only PARP that will work. I, Ben, have said it is so. I can barely reach this keyboard with both hands so i must be right.

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo

Scruffpuff posted:

I guess she's one of those that likes the thumb.

:boom:

this thread is so full of injokes we'd need a separate SC thread injoke explanation thread for newcomers

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

Tijuana Bibliophile posted:

Holy poo poo

you have gone beyond the pale my friend

I just feel so let down by Customer Services right now, they've really made my gears grind.

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

Not good enough. Being the best space raper in the whole galaxy, only I have the foresight to design the most luxurious space rape barns for myself. But after making it, I feel the need to share with other people. For the low low price of 25,000 USD you can have the baseline Space Rape Barn, model Rapeier:

As you can see it is already in space, and is move in ready for all of your space rape needs.

However, you may feel like it's rather unprotected out in the wide world or galaxy or whatever the gently caress, so if you are super paranoid of being raped yourself you can get the upgraded Rapier-ART model, with artifact shielding applied:

You can have that one for 40,000 USD. PM me for details and god bless you all.

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
My gears are grinding

Bait and Swatch
Sep 5, 2012

Join me, Comrades
In the Star Citizen D&D thread

You never disappoint :perfect:

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

Your average Dwarf Fortress player.

Bait and Swatch
Sep 5, 2012

Join me, Comrades

Tijuana Bibliophile posted:

:boom:

this thread is so full of injokes we'd need a separate SC thread injoke explanation thread for newcomers

Or an OP that contains more than DSmarts blogs

Either or really

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

HiHo ChiRho posted:

Not good enough. Being the best space raper in the whole galaxy, only I have the foresight to design the most luxurious space rape barns for myself. But after making it, I feel the need to share with other people. For the low low price of 25,000 USD you can have the baseline Space Rape Barn, model Rapeier:

As you can see it is already in space, and is move in ready for all of your space rape needs.

However, you may feel like it's rather unprotected out in the wide world or galaxy or whatever the gently caress, so if you are super paranoid of being raped yourself you can get the upgraded Rapier-ART model, with artifact shielding applied:

You can have that one for 40,000 USD. PM me for details and god bless you all.
Can I park my Space Rickshaw and Space Newsvan in it comfortably?

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

Joey Deacon Teaches Typing

Tippis
Mar 21, 2008

It's yet another day in the wasteland.

Looks like he's finally caught up with pop culture up until 1992 and is trying to get it with the hip kids by practicing his Kris Kross reenactment.

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo

Decrepus posted:

Your average Dwarf Fortress player.

it's like he's knitting

and swallowing like half the thread

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

grimcreaper posted:

Well, first you must install PAAAAAAARRP and then have it clean your sysPARP32. Its the only PARP that will work. I, Ben, have said it is so. I can barely reach this keyboard with both hands so i must be right.

Oh thank God, I can't wait to get this crap off my computer. Do you know if they sell PAAAAAARRP at Office Max? Or should I just get it on the Lime Wires?

Bait and Swatch posted:

Or an OP that contains more than DSmarts blogs

Either or really

That would require Dr. Admiral Smart to not be the OP of the next one though.

A Neurotic Jew
Feb 17, 2012

by exmarx
it would seem to me that these two individuals, Sandi Gardiner and Chris Roberts, may, and I don't want to throw accusations around but, they just may, be doing cocaine.

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo
Sandi Gardiner "falls in love" with, rapes pants-making GBS threads retard

Tippis
Mar 21, 2008

It's yet another day in the wasteland.

A Neurotic Jew posted:

it would seem to me that these two individuals, Sandi Gardiner and Chris Roberts, may, and I don't want to throw accusations around but, they just may, be doing cocaine.

A quick google search suggests that $100M would buy them roughly 3 tonnes. That's a lot to work through, but I'm sure they're trying their best.

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

Tippis posted:

A quick google search suggests that $100M would buy them roughly 3 tonnes. That's a lot to work through, but I'm sure they're trying their best.

Does Ben need a higher dose or whatever because of his immense density?

I have no idea how cocaine works.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Can you imagine how much money they would have made if they hired Olivia Munn instead of Olivia Munn on meth? 150 mill easy.

Also can you imagine being on of the guys who programmed the Crytek engine having to look at Roberts' code vomit that he puts out nightly?

wyoak
Feb 14, 2005

a glass case of emotion

Fallen Rib

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

Can you imagine how much money they would have made if they hired Olivia Munn instead of Olivia Munn on meth? 150 mill easy.

Also can you imagine being on of the guys who programmed the Crytek engine having to look at Roberts' code vomit that he puts out nightly?

lol Roberts isn't coding anything

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."

Beet Wagon posted:

I am certain, that if Ben ever did cocaine, he'd already be dead of heart failure by now as opposed to in a few more years.

His drug is far more basic than that, and not one that can be contained by normal clothes.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

wyoak posted:

lol Roberts isn't coding anything

They probably give him something sandboxed and pretend to implement it like when a kid makes play doh food for you and you pretend to try it and it's the best goddamn thing you've ever eaten.

Matlock Birthmark
Sep 24, 2005

I wanted this to happen!!
Soiled Meat

Beet Wagon posted:

Maybe, but given Ben's weight, doing cocaine would probably kill him. Doesn't need the extra stress on the heart.

IrvingWashington
Dec 9, 2007

Shabbat Shalom
Clapping Larry

peter gabriel posted:

Joey Deacon Teaches Typing

I love you

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo

Matlock Birthmark posted:

Maybe, but given Ben's weight, doing cocaine would probably kill him. Doesn't need the extra stress on the heart.

I'd like to see his prescription list

probably enough hypertension medication to kill a crash of hippos

it's called a crash i checked

Scruffpuff
Dec 23, 2015

Fidelity. Wait, was I'm working on again?
So Sandi's game plan here was always, I presume, to use the mo-cap A-list actor angle to position herself next to them, hoping for the opportunity to break into Hollywood. (It failed, and will continue to fail.)

The thing is, actors of that caliber deal with soulless NPD aspiring "actors" and "actresses" like Sandi almost every single day. It's like how if you frequently visit a dog part, not stepping in the poop becomes second nature. They probably smelled her before they even got into the building. They honestly would have been better off getting some C-listers in there for her to buddy with - they're less discerning and happier to be working, and to find anyone to share "acting" war stories with.

So now that that opportunity has come and gone, what more could she possibly have at stake with this game? She couldn't give less of a poo poo about gaming, and I really doubt she connects with this, uh, community. Her long con has failed, and at some point, she's going to realize that nobody is actually going to return her calls.

So what happens then? Will she stick around for the free cash and simulated celebrity lifestyle, or run off again, seeking the fame she just knows she deserves even when she was a little girl?

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

Lowtax posted:

Can I park my Space Rickshaw and Space Newsvan in it comfortably?

Why yes sir, for an additional 5000 USD you can upgrade to remove the barn clutter from within to keep your other space vehicles nice and cozy.

Bait and Swatch
Sep 5, 2012

Join me, Comrades

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

They probably give him something sandboxed and pretend to implement it like when a kid makes play doh food for you and you pretend to try it and it's the best goddamn thing you've ever eaten.

Or just eat it and stop lying to your kids you manipulative fucker

grimcreaper
Jan 7, 2012

Beet Wagon posted:

Oh thank God, I can't wait to get this crap off my computer. Do you know if they sell PAAAAAARRP at Office Max? Or should I just get it on the Lime Wires?

That would require Dr. Admiral Smart to not be the OP of the next one though.

Sadly, the Lemon PARPty store is the only one that sells it. Its right next to the PARPELLO.jpg display. Quite the stretch of resources was required to even get them in store.

Bait and Swatch
Sep 5, 2012

Join me, Comrades
Was that a meltdown? I feel like I melted down. Is this when I post the bad pics?

KiddieGrinder
Nov 15, 2005

HELP ME

pgabz throwing the gauntlet down itt.

:worship:

grimcreaper
Jan 7, 2012

Matlock Birthmark posted:

Trust me, the cocaine is the only thing keeping this here heart beating friend.

plot twist: What if i AM actually Ben AND Mr. Smarts leak?! whoahboy would that be interesting. id need a real bypass for that.

A Neurotic Jew
Feb 17, 2012

by exmarx
It's weird that Sandi comes right out and says in that email that they've been looking for someone to replace her for the past two years. She also says that part of the reason noone is willing to do it because of the pay. Are they offering sub-fast food worker wages or something? I find it hard to believe they can't find someone more qualified and proven than Sandi in two years unless the criteria is "you must be Sandi Gardiner".

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

A Neurotic Jew posted:

It's weird that Sandi comes right out and says in that email that they've been looking for someone to replace her for the past two years. She also says that part of the reason noone is willing to do it because of the pay. Are they offering sub-fast food worker wages or something? I find it hard to believe they can't find someone more qualified and proven than Sandi in two years unless the criteria is "you must be Sandi Gardiner".

it's because they're unwilling to pay anyone else as much as they are paying sandi

KiddieGrinder
Nov 15, 2005

HELP ME

A Neurotic Jew posted:

She also says that part of the reason noone is willing to do it because of the pay. Are they offering sub-fast food worker wages or something?

Isn't that what Derek said ages ago, from the mole(s)? Their pay is pretty terrible, most of the backer funds probably goes to Christ's coke addiction and Sandi's :airquote:acting:airquote: ambitions.

Bait and Swatch
Sep 5, 2012

Join me, Comrades

grimcreaper posted:

Trust me, the cocaine is the only thing keeping this here heart beating friend.

plot twist: What if i AM actually Ben AND Mr. Smarts leak?! whoahboy would that be interesting. id need a real bypass for that.

What if Ben ate DSmarts leak, and now it is his stomach sharing trade secrets to beer4thebeergod? Makes you think

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo
What kind of mouse does CR use?

A Logitech M570.

He's got no balls of his own you see.

• Locked thread