Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Muddy Burphy
Dec 4, 2010

The #RXT REVOLUTION has two words for ya..
SCOOP IT!

:frogc00l:

he knows...

sticklefifer posted:

Imagine the MRA butthurt if next year's game was women-themed.

I want this to happen now. Bonus points if Stephanie McMahon is on the cover.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

sticklefifer posted:

Imagine the MRA butthurt if next year's game was women-themed.

Ronda's on the cover of the latest UFC, isn't she? I would put money on ladygraps being a big selling feature of 2K17.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Or they will keep the Four Horsewomen out of 2K17 again. That's more likely.

Name Change
Oct 9, 2005

projecthalaxy posted:

Or they will keep the Four Horsewomen out of 2K17 again. That's more likely.

Insert Sex and the City joke here.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
I've left the goon group on WWE SuperCard so that a goon who plays can take my place. I haven't touched the game since groups were introduced, basically.

Demp
Nov 5, 2003

GLORIOUS

Senerio posted:

I've left the goon group on WWE SuperCard so that a goon who plays can take my place. I haven't touched the game since groups were introduced, basically.

I just sent a request to join. I don't play as much as I used to but I'll still chip in on team events.

AlmightyPants
Mar 14, 2001

King of Scheduling
Pillbug
To invite you to the group I need to know what your supercard name is

Demp
Nov 5, 2003

GLORIOUS
Yeah, you know that might actually help. The name is Chris and I have a Samoa Joe icon.

The American Dream
Mar 1, 2007
Don't Forget My Balls
let me in too please. I'm Nasty Ned and my icon is Lex Luger.

MisterGBH
Dec 6, 2010

Eric Bischoff is full of shit
https://wwe.2k.com/news/the-wwe-2k16-future-stars-pack-is-coming-soon#prclt-wF1q2Y3c
NXT Pack released on January 26th in USA. Probably 27th or 29th for UK.

Akileese
Feb 6, 2005

MisterGBH posted:

https://wwe.2k.com/news/the-wwe-2k16-future-stars-pack-is-coming-soon#prclt-wF1q2Y3c
NXT Pack released on January 26th in USA. Probably 27th or 29th for UK.

I hadn't seen who was in this pack and...One of those is not like the other.

Genericide
Jan 20, 2004

Future star Samoa Joe

Blast Fantasto
Sep 18, 2007

USAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Genericide posted:

Future star Samoa Joe

Future stars Los Matdores

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you

Genericide posted:

Future star Samoa Joe

Can't wait for AJ to join so they can talk about him as if he's a young breakout star

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Blast Fantasto posted:

Future stars Los Matdores

They're really the ones that stick out for me. Like, they couldn't throw Alexa and Carmella in there, at least let the two NXT tag teams have their girls? Nope, we gotta have the Puerto Ricans wearing lovely masks and pretending to Mexicans that are never on TV.

hunnert car pileup
Oct 28, 2007

the first world was a mistake

Matadores in over Apollo and Jordan/Gable. Sure ok whatever. Motherfuckers couldn't even throw Torito in there.

ShootaBoy
Jan 6, 2010

Anime is Bad.
Except for Pokemon, Valkyria Chronicles and 100% OJ.

Well yeah, putting Torito in would mean doing work. :monocle:

AlmightyPants
Mar 14, 2001

King of Scheduling
Pillbug

The American Dream posted:

let me in too please. I'm Nasty Ned and my icon is Lex Luger.

I don't see you and we're at 10/10

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

Boy, I think it's about time I tell you the difference between a man and a woman. A woman isn't a woman unless she's pretty. And a man isn't a man unless he's ugly.

ShootaBoy posted:

Well yeah, putting Torito in would mean doing work. :monocle:

Just reskin Hornswoggle

MisterGBH
Dec 6, 2010

Eric Bischoff is full of shit
Torito might be in but only as part of the entrance. Like how Summer Rae was with Fandango.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Gaz-L posted:

They're really the ones that stick out for me. Like, they couldn't throw Alexa and Carmella in there, at least let the two NXT tag teams have their girls? Nope, we gotta have the Puerto Ricans wearing lovely masks and pretending to Mexicans that are never on TV.

Weren't Los Matadores in the previous game? I figured it was just a way for 2K to charge more for less work.

The Hausu Usher
Feb 9, 2010

:spooky:
Screaming is the only useful thing that we can do.

Some sort of Team challenge hitting WWE SUPERCARD soon, worth creating a second PSP team?

I hate this game but I can't help playing it. Don't want my Pro Mr. Perfect going to waste.

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

"Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday."
(Wilma Rudolph)

BisonDollah posted:

Some sort of Team challenge hitting WWE SUPERCARD soon, worth creating a second PSP team?

I hate this game but I can't help playing it. Don't want my Pro Mr. Perfect going to waste.

Seems to me like it would be a worthwhile idea. I would join it since I didn't get into the first team.

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!

Davros1 posted:

Weren't Los Matadores in the previous game? I figured it was just a way for 2K to charge more for less work.

No.

The Hausu Usher
Feb 9, 2010

IllegallySober posted:

Seems to me like it would be a worthwhile idea. I would join it since I didn't get into the first team.

Search "Entertainamania".

I have no idea what I'm doing. Set private, no limits. Any specific team tips from PSP team #1?

Timby
Dec 23, 2006

Your mother!

BisonDollah posted:

Any specific team tips from PSP team #1?

Don't play Supercard.

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

"Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday."
(Wilma Rudolph)

BisonDollah posted:

I have no idea what I'm doing. Set private, no limits. Any specific team tips from PSP team #1?

Invite sent.

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

TEW2016 announced, nice. Second quarter of this year. I was worried he might just stop making them since 2013 was a big step up.

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

Same here. Username is Deltron.

The American Dream
Mar 1, 2007
Don't Forget My Balls
Nasty ned will be runnin' wild, brother

Howling Man
Mar 29, 2014

Fat Lowtax posted:

TEW2016 announced, nice. Second quarter of this year. I was worried he might just stop making them since 2013 was a big step up.

I hope TEW2016 is just as overwhelmingly unplayable after a few hours as the previous installments.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

I assume that 2016 will allow you to create your own network like you can in WMMA4 along with being able to give your child company orders like get this guy over or have this guy focus on putting on as good a match as possible.

Testekill fucked around with this message at 06:23 on Jan 10, 2016

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

I think they usually try to tackle things that are happening in real wrestling and shoehorn them into the game database, so a network, internet distribution and more focus on development make sense.

I don't know what the work-around can be for playing as WWE in one of those games. It's just not fun by design, there's way too much to do and time doesn't move fast enough - but the level of minutiae they go for is (imo) perfect for a low indy game where you only have to deal with one show a month or maybe weekly TV.

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC
When do they put Wrestler's Court in TEW? And can developmental skip training on Friday if someone does a jelly donut stinkface? Looking for realism in my sims.

TealShark
Mar 22, 2004

I shall duck behind that little garbage car.

BisonDollah posted:

What the hell, request sent. Let's burn it to the ground!

The Hausu Usher
Feb 9, 2010

Delsaber posted:

Same here. Username is Deltron.

TealShark posted:

What the hell, request sent. Let's burn it to the ground!

Added.

If your WWE SC name is mayostard then let me know you're on here and I'll add you.

Howling Man
Mar 29, 2014

beggar posted:

When do they put Wrestler's Court in TEW? And can developmental skip training on Friday if someone does a jelly donut stinkface? Looking for realism in my sims.

If I can't tell my trainer to bully certain guys in dev. why buy this game.

Perry Normal
Jul 23, 2010

Humans disgust me. Vile creatures.

Fat Lowtax posted:

I don't know what the work-around can be for playing as WWE in one of those games. It's just not fun by design, there's way too much to do and time doesn't move fast enough - but the level of minutiae they go for is (imo) perfect for a low indy game where you only have to deal with one show a month or maybe weekly TV.

When playing as WWE I just edit the database before I start so Raw and Smackdown are both only an hour long and I get rid of any other shows like Superstars or whatever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you
I've put hundreds of hours into TEW2013, so I'm pretty stoked for 16.

But of course it's not going to be available on Steam. I had a sliver of hope, since some older games are on there