Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

bowmore posted:

Pig trying? now i know you are a liar

drat. You caught me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ass is hometown
Jan 11, 2006

I gotta take a leak. When I get back, we're doing body shots.

Ixtlilton posted:

. . . . . No. Read it again.

Your refusal to explain yourself does not help your point

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

bowmore posted:

I didn't mean it, I was just wondering what kind of response I would get

So what do you think of the reactions?

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy
Ixt my man!!! can we be spoiler masons

do you remember the time we lost as town cause Opop was lynchproof

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

TMMadman posted:

So what do you think of the reactions?
people are very sensitive

also ixt and tomm soft defending him straight up

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Ridonkulous posted:

I don't think he actually knows what happened

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Ridonkulous posted:

KB asked me why I felt the need to fabricate reasons to call out f_v and the answer was tradition, it was Kashuno's response to that fabrication which is the reason I think he's town. If you read it again it's p. obv.

Rascyc posted:

Ixt my man!!! can we be spoiler masons

do you remember the time we lost as town cause Opop was lynchproof

Of course!

Yeah, I do remember! I was really stressed about that game because it was my 6th game ever and I had lost all of my games. How've you been dude?

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy

Ixtlilton posted:

KB asked me why I felt the need to fabricate reasons to call out f_v and the answer was tradition, it was Kashuno's response to that fabrication which is the reason I think he's town. If you read it again it's p. obv.

Of course!

Yeah, I do remember! I was really stressed about that game because it was my 6th game ever and I had lost all of my games. How've you been dude?

I've been doing great, just moved south and in with my girlfriend. It's been ages since I played mafia so I don't recognize half the faces here, I was hoping to end up with some familiar faces so I'm happy I got Rarity/f_v/you in this game.

Doktor Per
Feb 26, 2007

Look guys, I'm a lady!
I'm a wimpy little ranged dude. I am about as good in a fistfight as helen keller. I have very limited out of battle usage, despite my ~*charismatic personality*~

when this war of ours is over, I hope to become a landowner.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

bowmore posted:

people are very sensitive

also ixt and tomm soft defending him straight up

Do you think they are defending a scumbuddy? Or do you think they are trying to buddy up to Kash?

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

TMMadman posted:

Do you think they are defending a scumbuddy? Or do you think they are trying to buddy up to Kash?
either/or

I haven't got a read on Kash so there is no way to differentiate between the two

ass is hometown
Jan 11, 2006

Ixtlilton posted:

KB asked me why I felt the need to fabricate reasons to call out f_v and the answer was tradition, it was Kashuno's response to that fabrication which is the reason I think he's town. If you read it again it's p

Why did you call out f_v?
Tradition?

Lie all you want. That is a bad reason

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
##vote Ixt

Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

Tactical Sexpionage Tourism
Kept you waitign huh

Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

apparently i got replaced

but legends never die

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Ridonkulous posted:

Tradition?

Yes. Read the game.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Venom Soag posted:

apparently i got replaced

but legends never die
:patriot:

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

bowmore posted:

either/or

I haven't got a read on Kash so there is no way to differentiate between the two

Fair enough. Just had to ask.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Holy god of course this thread started up the second I left work and went out to dinner with the wife. (Tried a new dim sum place, it was very good)

Max - I am most useful in battle, but also provide limited utility outside of battle. If sent into battle (and I would very much like to fight asap) I'm a ranged fighter. Let me know if you need more details than that!

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Ridonkulous posted:

Tradition?

Like holy poo poo it's so obvious you haven't read the game. f_v and I have a tradition of voting each other in every game and it used to be sincere but now it's a tradition that a game isn't good until we've called each other scum and it's fun.

Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

gwynplay, birdstroke, just wnat you to know were all countign on you

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.

Ridonkulous posted:

Tradition?

He called me out because we have a long running joke that one or both of will call the other scum early in games. It's a joke no one except Ixt or I get but we start every joke phase with it when we are in games together.

Ixt thinks Kash is town because Kash didn't let an obviously fake "reaction" (ie Ixt calling me out) go past without comment. I disagree with Ixt on this point, because I think it something easy for scum to jump on too, but I understand Ixt's logic here.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Rascyc posted:

I've been doing great, just moved south and in with my girlfriend. It's been ages since I played mafia so I don't recognize half the faces here, I was hoping to end up with some familiar faces so I'm happy I got Rarity/f_v/you in this game.

That's cool man, same here I didn't play for like a year and then I've played like 3 games recently and it's been alright. Glad to see you around and doing well.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.

Venom Soag posted:

Wow, rude. I was looking forward to playing with you.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Venom Soag posted:

Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

fiery_valkyrie posted:

Wow, rude. I was looking forward to playing with you.

im still here fv

fightign with you in spirit

i lnow you can change the world

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy
##vote bowmore

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Also slowly catching up - count me in as someone who will be following the other thread because I lurk every single mafia thread. :ninja:

CapitalistPig posted:

I had a night 0 cop investigation and ixtlilton is scum

##vote ixt

for example I'm pretty sure I remember you doing this in at least one other thread I've read, lol

ass is hometown
Jan 11, 2006

You harassed someone because of tradition, I called you, you are now having a hissy fit and lying about why you called out f_v. Got it.

Max: I think I would do best in battle in a few days, back row, I don't offer much in aggression but I have other uses.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

fiery_valkyrie posted:

He called me out because we have a long running joke that one or both of will call the other scum early in games. It's a joke no one except Ixt or I get but we start every joke phase with it when we are in games together.

Ixt thinks Kash is town because Kash didn't let an obviously fake "reaction" (ie Ixt calling me out) go past without comment. I disagree with Ixt on this point, because I think it something easy for scum to jump on too, but I understand Ixt's logic here.

Hey fv, why is it ok for Ixt to call you out because of tradition, but it's not ok for me to vote/needle Kash a bit in the early game for the same reason?

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

Could at least flip one or two, maybe.

Ridonkulous posted:

You harassed someone because of tradition, I called you, you are now having a hissy fit and lying about why you called out f_v. Got it.

Why do you think he's lying?

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Alfrything is only the ghost of a memory...

TMMadman posted:

Hey fv, why is it ok for Ixt to call you out because of tradition, but it's not ok for me to vote/needle Kash a bit in the early game for the same reason?

lets be honest here he didn't exactly take it well

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Podima posted:

Also slowly catching up - count me in as someone who will be following the other thread because I lurk every single mafia thread. :ninja:

for example I'm pretty sure I remember you doing this in at least one other thread I've read, lol

Yeah, he's done it in several games I've been in.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Ridonkulous posted:

Max: I think I would do best in battle in a few days, back row, I don't offer much in aggression but I have other uses.

You seriously just called calling someone scummy in a mafia game in a long running joke harassment. Think about your life for a second.

ass is hometown
Jan 11, 2006

Gamerofthegame posted:

Why do you think he's lying?

He purposefully misrepresented what I said to make it look like I was not reading the thread.

Then repeated exactly what I said with different words.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Tommunist posted:

lets be honest here he didn't exactly take it well

Yeah, I'm still trying to figure that one out.

I mean I thought it was obvious that my vote for Kash was a joke given the pregame chatter about me and Kash being in the same thread. Plus, you know, the fact that it was my second post in the thread and my very first vote early on D1. I don't think my first vote in any game has ever been a serious vote unless I skipped the early part of D1.

So here Kash, you can rest easy that my vote was just a joke: ##unvote

I don't actually think Kash is scum.........

.....yet.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Actually wait no, the jig is up there's no way you're being sincere anymore. I've seen this play before.

ass is hometown
Jan 11, 2006

Ixtlilton posted:

You seriously just called calling someone scummy in a mafia game in a long running joke harassment. Think about your life for a second.

Again you are misrepresenting what I said. I said tradition was a bad reason.

Lying about my reasoning and misrepresenting what you said is scummy

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Yeah you've completely divorced yourself from reality. I'm not responding to you anymore.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

Could at least flip one or two, maybe.

Ridonkulous posted:

He purposefully misrepresented what I said to make it look like I was not reading the thread.

Then repeated exactly what I said with different words.

how is he lying tho

• Locked thread