Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Officer Sandvich
Feb 14, 2010

kordansk posted:

What kind of backwards explanation is this.

When that was posted the stream was still live

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

A Neurotic Jew posted:

I would bet against Bootcha being the one to announce this is happening (if it's what's happening) in terms that aren't cryptic. My guess is that CIG would put out a letter saying that Sandi has decided to move forward with her acting career and so she regretfully blah blah blah and we'll all miss her. So, so much missing.

The will say it was due to constant attacks from a conspiracy to destroy star citizen originating from an unnamed comedy forum.

Jimb
Feb 14, 2005

kordansk posted:

What kind of backwards explanation is this.

That was only valid while it was live. It's was something like 9 hours long with no proper time stamp.

E: gently caress

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Well, wasn't she on the verge of quitting right in front of everybody, at the beginning of their big party last October? And they had to pull her back from the brink?

And didn't she write in the email to beer that she was miserable?

Two weeks.

Mirificus
Oct 29, 2004

Kings need not raise their voices to be heard

https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/4028yf/counsel_of_stellar_managementish/

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

it was two weeks two days ago

shouldn't it be 12 days by now?

I feel like christmas is coming but it's only january and the only gift anyone's getting is the blubbering of space whales

alf_pogs
Feb 15, 2012

beware the maths anagram

Jimb
Feb 14, 2005

Gilganixon posted:

I feel like christmas is coming but it's only january and the only gift anyone's getting is the blubbering of space whales

You honestly don't know anything about games development

The Meat Dimension
Mar 29, 2010

Gravy Boat 2k

Jimb posted:

It's something like 9 hours long with no proper time stamp.

what the gently caress :psyduck: how is there that much to talk about

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

The Meat Dimension posted:

It's Derek, War And Peace is a pamphlet to that guy

surc
Aug 17, 2004

alf_pogs posted:

beware the maths anagram

I was literally coming here to post this (yours is better fidelity though). :lol:

E: Do you think the other dude is actually a goon? Is it YOU? WHERE DOES THE CONSPIRACY OF GOONS END?

surc fucked around with this message at 02:23 on Jan 9, 2016

Jimb
Feb 14, 2005

The Meat Dimension posted:

Derek was like a small part of it. I don't know, it's like an all day talk show or something. And unless anyone else has a recording of it all of the good stuff was truncated out of it because youtube only saved the last 4 hours

:smith:

Jimb fucked around with this message at 02:23 on Jan 9, 2016

Bait and Swatch
Sep 5, 2012

Join me, Comrades
In the Star Citizen D&D thread

Gilganixon posted:

It is always two weeks

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

alf_pogs posted:

beware the maths anagram

:lol: roadbeer trying to be clever

D_Smart
May 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
College Slice

I just died.

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
Hey TheRoadBeer, here is an anagram for you:

Fcuk fof

Brazilianpeanutwar
Aug 27, 2015

Spent my walletfull, on a jpeg, desolate, will croberts make a whale of me yet?
It's 01:23 wake me when the sextapes and north Korean stuff comes out......you didn't know about the north Korean stuff? Oops i'll let you all know tomorrow...

Bait and Swatch
Sep 5, 2012

Join me, Comrades

Wafflz posted:

:lol: roadbeer trying to be clever

Is creepy little worm insulting? This sounds like my mom attempting an :iceburn:

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
OK so I just made a vid but it's really good and looks like fun
I will post it in the interests of balance and to show that deep down I am still a Citizen o7

The Meat Dimension
Mar 29, 2010

Gravy Boat 2k
E: :justpost:

Jimb posted:

Derek was like a small part of it. I don't know, it's like an all day talk show or something.

Fair enough. I know I'm a little hypocritical since this thread rolls 24/7, but talking and posting are two different mediums.

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007

surc posted:

I was literally coming here to post this (yours is better fidelity though). :lol:

E: Do you think the other dude is actually a goon? Is it YOU? WHERE DOES THE CONSPIRACY OF GOONS END?

Is that the same one I posted a while ago or is that guy just copy/pasting his same little theory lol

edit: yeah totally, what a dork

neonbregna
Aug 20, 2007
Senpai noticed me unfortunately he can not provide any other information other than there will be laughs :pgabz:

Bait and Swatch
Sep 5, 2012

Join me, Comrades
Bootcha and DSmart, what is going on with Sandi. Before you answer, understand I have no desire for truth of any kind and large exaggerations followed by "two weeks" are welcomed for the triggering they cause the lurkers itt

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Bait and Swatch posted:

Bootcha and DSmart, what is going on with Sandi. Before you answer, understand I have no desire for truth of any kind and large exaggerations followed by "two weeks" are welcomed for the triggering they cause the lurkers itt

stop triggering the lurkers itt, we're people too

well, "people".

surc
Aug 17, 2004

Khanstant posted:

Is that the same one I posted a while ago or is that guy just copy/pasting his same little theory lol

It showed up in the deleted boocha post in /dsmart/ , some dude was trying to convince him that it would not be cool to talk a bunch of poo poo about Derek Smart's "wife" and "kid" (quotation marks are roadbeer's). Specifically that's in response to the other guy saying that he had been convinced to buy an SA account instead of an SC account by roadbeer. Did he use it before too? if so :lol: and again double-:lol:

E: just saw your edit. :lol::lol::lol:

surc fucked around with this message at 02:32 on Jan 9, 2016

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnQGgCrJIUk

I cried

D_Smart
May 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
College Slice

Bait and Swatch posted:

What does this mean? WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?! :pgabz:

Don't get carried away. It's NOT what you think.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Bait and Swatch posted:

Is creepy little worm insulting? This sounds like my mom attempting an :iceburn:

Little does reddit know he's actually just a beer alt just pretending to be a true believer, it's all covered in the You need a platinum account to view this message.

Jimb
Feb 14, 2005

D_Smart posted:

BOOO!

D_Smart
May 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
College Slice

Lowtax posted:

okay I just bought the cheapest spaceship package for my spaceman, the $45 one. I don't know if I'll have the energy or motivation to play it with my daughter tonight, but definitely tomorrow evening.

The fact that you gave those motherfuckers money, man. You're dead to me.

Jimb
Feb 14, 2005

D_Smart posted:

YAAAY!

surc
Aug 17, 2004

D_Smart posted:

Take it to the ring like noted gentleman and scholar Uwe Boll, please.

neonbregna
Aug 20, 2007

D_Smart posted:

It was seraph84's money technically

Bait and Swatch
Sep 5, 2012

Join me, Comrades

Gilganixon posted:

stop triggering the lurkers itt, we're people too

well, "people".

Not goon lurkers, the citizen lurkers who often grace us by watching our irrelevant Internet community. Especially talking to home made salsa and home made chips you fuckers need to pay your :10bux: for all the spying you do here.

Mirificus
Oct 29, 2004

Kings need not raise their voices to be heard

https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/401jb4/just_had_a_paradigm_shift_about_the_way_i_view/

Bait and Swatch
Sep 5, 2012

Join me, Comrades

neonbregna posted:

It was seraph84's money technically

Jimb
Feb 14, 2005

neonbregna posted:

We are all seraph84 technically

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Every major milestone except the major milestones.

This has to be a troll, who touched the poop?

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005

D_Smart posted:

Bootcha is a false prophet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

D_Smart
May 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
College Slice

A Neurotic Jew posted:

Derek's entire section might have been wiped out because youtube only seems to have recorded the last 4 hours of what became a 9 hour livestream.

I will ask Robin (the host). He probably has a local copy of it. Anyone recall the time stamp of the rant?

e. All I recall was this post:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3748466&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=1181#post454739411

• Locked thread