Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Twinty Zuleps
May 10, 2008

by R. Guyovich
Lipstick Apathy
A slightly bored FBI agent came to the place I work today and asked me if I had any plans to attack the United States or knew of any groups that were planning on taking violent action of any sort. It was kind of like a cop investigating a noise complaint that he knew came from some old grump that files formal complaint over loving everything, but I'm still kind of spooked now. I had to tell him that a particular website I frequent has a lot of people on it that talk a big game of violent uprising but would completely chicken out the moment they got their visit from the FBI. I would appreciate it if all you angry YOSPOSers and D&Ders would cool it a bit so I don't have to defend myself on that front again.

Weeks earlier in a dull moment when everyone else was making jokes about the San Bernardino shootings, I said I always wondered why they went so small as shooting people in a public place, and if they're willing to die to hurt America why not go all out and really blow up something that would send real shockwaves through the economy. Everyone made hay of this and called me a terrorist mastermind for a few hours. I don't know if this was a joke like SWATing that went more boringly than planned or if someone really worried about me having real plans to hurt America. That I said directly to them, in public, out loud.

I have a dog that's violent to strangers, and if any law enforcement kick in my door the first thing they'll do is shoot him dead. I'm not really worried about any other articulable thing. I just feel weird now. Weird, and sort of on edge.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
so what did you tell them

Other Barry
Jun 5, 2012

Dinosaur Gum
hello mr. fbi agent let me tell you about the gibbis

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Wulfolme posted:

A slightly bored FBI agent came to the place I work today and asked me if I had any plans to attack the United States or knew of any groups that were planning on taking violent action of any sort. It was kind of like a cop investigating a noise complaint that he knew came from some old grump that files formal complaint over loving everything, but I'm still kind of spooked now. I had to tell him that a particular website I frequent has a lot of people on it that talk a big game of violent uprising but would completely chicken out the moment they got their visit from the FBI. I would appreciate it if all you angry YOSPOSers and D&Ders would cool it a bit so I don't have to defend myself on that front again.

Weeks earlier in a dull moment when everyone else was making jokes about the San Bernardino shootings, I said I always wondered why they went so small as shooting people in a public place, and if they're willing to die to hurt America why not go all out and really blow up something that would send real shockwaves through the economy. Everyone made hay of this and called me a terrorist mastermind for a few hours. I don't know if this was a joke like SWATing that went more boringly than planned or if someone really worried about me having real plans to hurt America. That I said directly to them, in public, out loud.

I have a dog that's violent to strangers, and if any law enforcement kick in my door the first thing they'll do is shoot him dead. I'm not really worried about any other articulable thing. I just feel weird now. Weird, and sort of on edge.

so maybe don't say poo poo out loud to your dumbshit co-workers. were you high or something?

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

so you joked about terrorists blowing up important things to people you know IRL and this is D&Ds fault got it

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
i wanna read the sa fbi dossier

caro

microwaves mom

9/11 star wars

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

fyodor posted:

so maybe don't say poo poo out loud to your dumbshit co-workers. were you high or something?

He should follow through, since he is gonna get dragged in sooner or later.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
The idea of someone trying to explain GBS to the FBI is hilarious.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

A federal agent actually had to come down to your work to tell you you aren't funny.

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
you should have said no and winked

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009

Grem posted:

A federal agent actually had to come down to your work to tell you you aren't funny.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Grem posted:

Finally tax money well spent.

Twinty Zuleps
May 10, 2008

by R. Guyovich
Lipstick Apathy

Grem posted:

It was never a joke. It was honest to god curiosity.

Twinty Zuleps
May 10, 2008

by R. Guyovich
Lipstick Apathy

no you guys dont get it

its not supposed to be funny

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Looking forward to the trip report from Guantanamo.

Meatwolfe
Oct 31, 2011
You should have asked for "one minute to consult Allah" before answering any questions.

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
you're gonna get fingered by the tsa forever

hseroK divaD
Jun 3, 2011

Creepy Richard will keep leering at you NON-STOP!
How brown are you?

Twinty Zuleps
May 10, 2008

by R. Guyovich
Lipstick Apathy

Calvin Johnson Jr. posted:

you're gonna get fingered by the tsa forever

I sent this joke to my mom, I hope you're cool with that

Molentik
Apr 30, 2013

Don't snitch on us you fucker!

Allahu Ackbar!

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

More exciting than my work was today.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
Are you arabic looking at all Op?

Twinty Zuleps
May 10, 2008

by R. Guyovich
Lipstick Apathy
I am the single least Mexican guy there.

mexican is close enough to arabic, right?

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Good job on pulling a fast one on them. Please in the future keep the grand plans confined to Something Awful Dot Com Forums PM's please. TIA

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

The idea of someone trying to explain GBS to the FBI is hilarious.

Yes, it really is.....

Grem posted:

AHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHA :laffo:

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Wulfolme posted:

I am the single least Mexican guy there.

mexican is close enough to arabic, right?

brownish so yea.

Man if an FBI agent ever came to me asking that I'd at least offer to go to lunch with him. The guy sounds like he could have used it.

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

land of the free

cheese sandwich
Feb 9, 2009

If I was in your situation but a terrorist this is probably the exact thread I would post

really makes you think

A Stupid Baby
Dec 31, 2002

lip up fatty
Op is a fweakin noob./.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

Wulfolme posted:

Doing another 9/11 is a lot of hassle when blowing up a trashcan is enough to put the whole country on lockdown.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
double post in an obvious honeypot thread

Twinty Zuleps
May 10, 2008

by R. Guyovich
Lipstick Apathy
I'm gonna leave this on loop to entertain the FBI agent that's tasked with monitoring my internet use tonight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmiKenqLVAU

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

Grem posted:

:laugh:

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
did you say "i'm gay" to the FBI agent?

A Stupid Baby
Dec 31, 2002

lip up fatty
FBI agents are ace

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Grem posted:

:vince:

alpaca diseases
May 19, 2009

Grem posted:

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

Grem posted:

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
dude if the feds were monitoring and cared about what goons post on here i'd be getting ball tortured in a cia black site right now

i should be so lucky

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

A misanthrope posted:

dude if the feds were monitoring and cared about what goons post on here i'd be getting ball tortured in a cia black site right now

i should be so lucky

Maybe in a better world

• Locked thread