Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
are you ready for this
yes
hell yeah
YEAAAAAAH
hey yo it's ya boy
View Results

• Locked thread
Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Gwynplaine posted:

Heads.

##vote infinitum

If it's wrong then tomorrow is an open and shut case, so there's that.

Who will your vote be tomorrow when I flip town?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Cause I'm gonna flip town.

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

Once upon a time, I would have thrown you halfway to the moon for a crack like that.
I hate shitposting so much but by god, if I need to shitpost for the sake of town, then shitpost I will

Gwynplaine
Jan 24, 2015

"Let me get this straight..."

Infinitum posted:

Who will your vote be tomorrow when I flip town?

Strike. Unless some amazing and watertight data turns up overnight.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Gwyn is a good vote because he's never in thr top three of the post count.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Gwynplaine posted:

Your votes your vote, but I put forward arguments and he's put forward nothing.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I might head to bed soonish so I'm gonna flip my vote back to where I think it belongs D1
##vote birdstrike

I'll try and check back on it before I nod off if it's swinging towards someone else.
Like non-poster bowmore 2 hours out from deadline.

Gwynplaine
Jan 24, 2015

Beetphyxious posted:

Gwyn is a good vote because he's never in thr top three of the post count.

Again, trying to look for patterns in Gwyn posting between games. Some of us like to be less predictable.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Gwynplaine posted:

But once I flip town...
**cough**
**hack**
**cough**

*grabs collars*
Promise me Gwyn.

Promise me you'll vote Birdstrike.

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

NUMBER 1 QUEENSLAND SUPPORTER
MAROONS 2023 STATE OF ORIGIN CHAMPIONS FOR LIFE

There isn't much better than a super comfortable hotel bed, some decent scotch, the cricket on, room-delivered quality pizza (with no pineapple), and some quality Mafia.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Kinda want to flip to bowmore tho if he doesn't rock up when we get down to 1hr 30min left on the clock.

Can continue the birdstrike argument D2

Tirade
Jul 17, 2001

Cybertron must act decisively to prevent and oppose acts of genocide and violations of international robot rights law and to bring perpetrators before the Decepticon Justice Division
Pillbug

Beetphyxious posted:

you can't say this for certain until there's a flip

cools

Of course not, but I reckon it's more likely real than not. Also Bird's mini meltdown reads town to me as well.

Who else would you consider lynching today?

So how about you help me put pressure on

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

Once upon a time, I would have thrown you halfway to the moon for a crack like that.
Seagull is very sure that infinitum is scum; I guess it's hard to shake that gut feeling if you get a strong one. I'm not so sure about that yet, however

Infinitum posted:

But once I flip town...
**cough**
**hack**
**cough**

*grabs collars*
Promise me Gwyn.

you're trying awful hard just to save your own rear end.

Infinitum posted:

Kinda want to flip to bowmore tho if he doesn't rock up when we get down to 1hr 30min left on the clock.

Can continue the birdstrike argument D2

Quit vascillating and do it now then, if you really want to vote bowmore

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

Mithranderp posted:

I hate shitposting so much but by god, if I need to shitpost for the sake of town, then shitpost I will

:same:

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

If you're decently sure about birdstrike, vote for him. If you'd rather vote out a non-poster, vote bowmore, but quit it with the histrionics.

Tirade
Jul 17, 2001

Cybertron must act decisively to prevent and oppose acts of genocide and violations of international robot rights law and to bring perpetrators before the Decepticon Justice Division
Pillbug
Fff posted mid sentence.

How about you help me put pressure on someone else rather than not look at anyone else today?

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

speaking of poo pooposting or getting off the pot ##vote bowmore

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

B_t, Anidav and Zets are my backup suss list, but for today,

##vote Infinitum

Gwynplaine
Jan 24, 2015

Infinitum posted:

But once I flip town...
**cough**
**hack**
**cough**

*grabs collars*
Promise me Gwyn.

Of course. Diamond Dog or not, it'll make sense.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Gwynplaine posted:

Of course. Diamond Dog or not, it'll make sense.

Is this what you were alluding to with the "open and shut case" you mentioned recently? Can you recap why, cause that sounds unusually chain lynchy. I was suss on Birdstrike before too, and don't blame anyone for not being as easily swayed away as I was, but if there's something that implied such a strong causal link, I missed it.

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

please, if a scum were awol today they would be bussed at the earliest opportunity.

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

Bifauxnen posted:

B_t, Anidav and Zets are my backup suss list, but for today,

##vote Infinitum

I'd rather vote for Anidav than Infinitum today, more because he was trying weirdly hard to defend me but has now seemingly shut up

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

bowmore is my vote for now because I want to keep the pressure on lowposters. So if there's no real chance of whip happening (is there?) then hopefully the threat of being lynched a la bowmore will help people post more

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

Zetsubou-san posted:

please, if a scum were awol today they would be bussed at the earliest opportunity.

t-t-triple post!

it honestly depends on the powers.

I remember being vaguely inclined to bus hiip d1 last game, but he was too useful because the other scum all had powers that meant we couldn't do the nk if we wanted to use them.

Tirade
Jul 17, 2001

Pillbug

Mithranderp posted:

bowmore is my vote for now because I want to keep the pressure on lowposters. So if there's no real chance of whip happening (is there?) then hopefully the threat of being lynched a la bowmore will help people post more

Bowmore is getting whipped if he doesn't show up in the next hour or so.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

ahhh fuck its the rats again

Mithranderp posted:

I'd rather vote for Anidav than Infinitum today, more because he was trying weirdly hard to defend me but has now seemingly shut up

Being a fellow Brisbane person, please understand that I was mowing the lawn at this hour because it is the only time it isn't hot.

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

Tirade posted:

Bowmore is getting whipped if he doesn't show up in the next hour or so.

Oh cool, I didn't know if there were enough players voting for whip yet

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

Just ordered a couple of pillows from the pillow menu, feeling pretty comfortable.

Much like bowmore, who needs to start posting some time if he doesn't want to have a massive target on his back as a lurking waste-of-space/scum.

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

yeah, that's a good point re powers, Mith

i just don't know how wacky a TOML/SK will be, though.

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

Anidav posted:

Being a fellow Brisbane person, please understand that I was mowing the lawn at this hour because it is the only time it isn't hot.

lol if you have a lawn in brisbane

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Mithranderp posted:

It's for the Dooooooooooooooooooooog

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Hmmmm,

Apart from absent bowmore, these guys have been posting enough to survive but haven't yet cast any votes all day:

Anidav
Freudian Slip
MMG

Not to derail the train today or anything, but looking more into this tomorrow may be interesting!

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Mithranderp posted:

If you're decently sure about birdstrike, vote for him. If you'd rather vote out a non-poster, vote bowmore, but quit it with the histrionics.

Fair cop.

I'm going to bed, you won't see me post again today, so I'd rather a nonposter get lynched today than anyone else.
##vote bowmore

Can argue the case for birdstrike tomorrow.

https://zippy.gfycat.com/VeneratedQuarrelsomeArmyworm.webm

I will 100% flip town.

If lynch is on me, my scum picks are:
- Birdstrike
- Bifauxnen

I am somewhat suss on
- Beet
- Zet
- Seagull

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Sorry for turning D1 jokeposts into seriousposts if that's the way you normally do things

:toot:

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

1hr 40min to go and now bowmore.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

You should know that I'm not vote crazy, Bifauxnen. On one hand I find Birdstrike's claim believable and on the other hand I sympathize with Infinitum Day 1 troubles to try and contribute as a newbie, being previously in a similar position.

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

Mithranderp posted:

I'll have you know I spent all week putting new seed down on the many dead parts of our lawn in the vain hope that they might grow.

My herb garden is looking good, though...

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Tirade posted:

Fff posted mid sentence.

How about you help me put pressure on someone else rather than not look at anyone else today?

How about you put pressure on someone else's and if I find it interesting I'll join in.

Why do you want me to do all the work?

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Mithranderp posted:

Why vote bowmore? Let's lynch one and whip another.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Bifauxnen posted:

Hmmmm,

Apart from absent bowmore, these guys have been posting enough to survive but haven't yet cast any votes all day:

Anidav
Freudian Slip
MMG

Not to derail the train today or anything, but looking more into this tomorrow may be interesting!

Interesting!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

Beetphyxious posted:

Why vote bowmore? Let's lynch one and whip another.

Because I wasn't (am still?) not sure we've got enough people voting for whip to do that.

• Locked thread