Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

docLeder
Oct 27, 2004

Zipperelli. posted:

This didn't get nearly enough love.

5/5

I think the jar has gotten enough love.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MasBrillante
Dec 3, 2005

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

nexus6 posted:

Lifehack: House getting too dirty? Just buy a new one!

This actually happened in an episode of Hoarders. I think you can guess what happened to House 2. Yes, they maintained ownership of the original.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

That's what Blue Story did.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Lifehack! Detox your vagina with perfumed herb balls!

https://embracepangaea.com/product/herbal-womb-detox-pearls/

Surprising... I wish I could say nobody, but that does not appear to be the case... this is a terrible, terrible idea.

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-s...s-a6814671.html
http://www.youthhealthmag.com/articles/32946/20160118/womb-detox-herbal-cleansing-balls.htm
http://www.techtimes.com/articles/1...ck-syndrome.htm

e: oh my god why did i click on a user picture
why do they have user pictures

LITERALLY A BIRD has a new favorite as of 20:25 on Jan 18, 2016

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Womb detox: you'll never make heaven too crowded.

Kitsch!
Jul 27, 2006

God made Adam and Eve, not Fluffy and Eve.

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

When you said 'user pictures' I thought you meant the images of the ladies who use them, not the...results.

I was enjoying that sandwich too :(

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

i tried to warn you :negative:

Instant Jellyfish
Jul 3, 2007

Actually not a fish.

You aren't supposed to leave tampons in for more than 8 hours but they're advocating leaving these balls of lawn clippings all up in there for 3 whole days.

Lifehack: die of toxic shock syndrome and never have to worry about your depressed vagina again!

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!
And not just one, but shoving in 3 at a time, at a cost of $12/ea (probably plus shipping/handling/etc)

Marius Pontmercy
Apr 2, 2007

Liberte
Egalite
Beyonce
It's like smudging sage, but for your lady room.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Can you put them in your dick hole lol? Just wondering haha. Not going to try it myself rotfl. But wouldn't it be funny if someone tried hahaha.

Roro
Oct 9, 2012

HOO'S HEAD GOES ALL THE WAY AROUND?
I don't like pot-pourri at the best of times, I'm not going to stick its cylindrical equivalent up my snatch to make it smell different.

Humboldt Squid
Jan 21, 2006

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

https://embracepangaea.com/product/herbal-womb-detox-pearls/

Surprising... I wish I could say nobody, but that does not appear to be the case... this is a terrible, terrible idea.

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-s...s-a6814671.html
http://www.youthhealthmag.com/articles/32946/20160118/womb-detox-herbal-cleansing-balls.htm
http://www.techtimes.com/articles/1...ck-syndrome.htm

As horrible as this is I'm surprised that the former supercontinent Pangaea somehow factors into new-age woo woo.

Jerry Cotton posted:

Can you put them in your dick hole lol? Just wondering haha. Not going to try it myself rotfl. But wouldn't it be funny if someone tried hahaha.

Our natural cleansing sounding incense can be found at our sister site dehumanizehourselfandfacetolemuria.com

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
It goes in your... Womb??? How??????nodonttellmedonttellmedonttellme

gently caress me that's some good life hacking.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

Karate Bastard posted:

It goes in your... Womb??? How??????nodonttellmedonttellmedonttellme

gently caress me that's some good life hacking.

Well there's only one entrance...

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
If that sentence ends with wedges and pile drivers you better shut your entrance mister. <:mad:>

Roro
Oct 9, 2012

HOO'S HEAD GOES ALL THE WAY AROUND?
It's Jiggle Balls: Herbal EssencesTM Edition! Make your wizard's sleeve feel freshly laundered!

I'll be honest though, I still haven't clicked the link so I have no idea if they look like jiggle balls.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

i tried to warn you :negative:

You know, every time a goon says "don't look at this" my dumb-rear end curiosity gets the rest of me. But hell I hope those people get their asses sued.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Scathach posted:

You know, every time a goon says "don't look at this" my dumb-rear end curiosity gets the rest of me.

Same and sometimes I just want to curl up and die after. I must really hate myself.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Naturopath hacks!

What

Or loving learn how to cook. Walla.

Scathach has a new favorite as of 01:02 on Jan 19, 2016

Internet Wizard
Aug 9, 2009

BANDAIDS DON'T FIX BULLET HOLES

This is worded very poorly, but being hydrated does improve your sleep.

Because being hydrated improves basically everything you do. As long as you don't go full stupid and start overhydrating by chugging a gallon a day or whatever the trend is these days.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Scathach posted:

I've known a number of people who don't understand that food will still boil and cook even if you turn the temperature down from max. Although they don't get boilovers much because they're constantly stirring like crazy to prevent everything from burning to the bottom.

VoidBurger
Jul 18, 2008

A leap into the void.
The burger in space.

Scathach posted:

This does actually work because it breaks the surface tension or something like that (if you happen to goof up and put too much water in the pot).

Pyrotoad
Oct 24, 2010

Illegal Hen

VoidBurger posted:

This does actually work because it breaks the surface tension or something like that (if you happen to goof up and put too much water in the pot).

A small splash of oil in the water works just as well though.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
You can use a grain of earwax for the same effect

Horse Clocks
Dec 14, 2004

amityville anus posted:

True lifehack.

I've only got so many spoons, I wouldn't want to waste one.
I've only got so much oil, wouldn't want to waste any of it.
But I've got two earwax factories.

GnarlyCharlie4u
Sep 23, 2007

I have an unhealthy obsession with motorcycles.

Proof

amityville anus posted:

Works doubly well on beer.

If you have a cat/kitten. Feeding them earwax calms them the gently caress down.
I turned a feral kitten into a bowtie wearing lap cat this way.

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Lifehack: When in doubt, use earwax.

aardvaard
Mar 4, 2013

you belong in the bog of eternal stench

Pyrotoad posted:

A small splash of oil in the water works just as well though.

this lifehack actually will make chefs hate you

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Why does everyone think I'm going to get in trouble?

CommunistPancake posted:

this lifehack actually will make chefs hate you

Depends on the chef. Some will probably get on your case for it, but loving Gordon Ramsay is all for a little oil in the water to prevent overboiling.

Jmcrofts
Jan 7, 2008

just chillin' in the club
Lipstick Apathy
Good way to end up with slippery noodles that sauce slides right off of without sticking.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

GnarlyCharlie4u posted:

Works doubly well on beer.

If you have a cat/kitten. Feeding them earwax calms them the gently caress down.
I turned a feral kitten into a bowtie wearing lap cat this way.

wait until ur grandpa is alseep before you feed him your earwax

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

oh that only makes sense w the lifehack that feeding ur grandpa earwax will make him last longer the wax coats his insides so when he eats spicy food or scary food (food made my people from other countries) it will not hurt him

A FUCKIN CANARY!!
Nov 9, 2005

Do these boilovers happen because of not knowing that burner knobs are variable controls instead of on/off switches and just leaving things going full blast after the pasta is added, or are there seriously people who start off their pasta in cold water and heat it all up together?

Even cooking over something like a campfire, I'm pretty sure I'd just move the pan away from the heat source instead of frantically adding wooden spoons and oils.

A FUCKIN CANARY!! has a new favorite as of 21:05 on Jan 19, 2016

The North Tower
Aug 20, 2007

You should throw it in the ocean.

A FUCKIN CANARY!! posted:

Do these boilovers happen because of not knowing that burner knobs are variable controls instead of on/off switches and just leaving things going full blast after the pasta is added, or are there seriously people who start off their pasta in cold water and heat it all up together?

Yes.

aardvaard
Mar 4, 2013

A FUCKIN CANARY!! posted:

http://altonbrown.com/cold-water-method-pasta-recipe/

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

VoidBurger posted:

Well yeah, but that's not the point. If someone was less of a lovely cook they wouldn't need stupid hacks.

Zemyla
Aug 6, 2008

I'll take her off your hands. Pleasure doing business with you!

The recipe posted:

3. Remove pasta with spider.

:spiderguy:?

aardvaard
Mar 4, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dareon
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Not nearly complex enough, I made one by cutting the bottom out of a colander and the handle off a pasta lifter, then duct-taping them together.