Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

electric funeral
Oct 16, 2004

ACCIO PANTIES
*swoosh flick*

sportsgenius86 posted:

How hard is it to grasp the idea that if you can't share something, don't bring it up?

Idk, how hard is it for half the people in the WWE discussion thread to understand that if don't watch the shows, don't post?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Ok I'll throw you a bone

https://twitter.com/Trixylove19/status/688399931602763777
https://twitter.com/RuleDivas/status/688531673063882753

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

none of that surprises me at all

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Local Youth Achieves Dream, Is Huge Moron All The Time

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

another one for the Rovert Was Right folder

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Apparently Paige calls him "Bron, Bron".

Summer Rae's impact.

Perry Normal
Jul 23, 2010

Humans disgust me. Vile creatures.

The_Rob posted:

I mean the issue is that this guy who has never done poo poo in wrestling other than win a lovely WWE reality show is in no position to call anyone a jobber.

Maybe he's only ever seen the first Tough Enough and vastly over estimates his importance as a result. "I won Tough Enough. Logically, I'm on course to eliminate the Undertaker in the Royal Rumble."

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!

Luigi Thirty posted:

another one for the Rovert Reads Twitter folder

tbh

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

rovert posted:

Ok I'll throw you a bone
Are all of your scoops just from following people who knows wrestlers irl on twitter?

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

RealFoxy posted:

Are all of your scoops just from following people who knows wrestlers irl on twitter?

Instagram too.

https://twitter.com/SoDuTw/status/689489485881409536

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!
Delete punk rear end!

VoLaTiLe
Oct 21, 2010

He's Behind you
The problem is in tough enough the arseholes seemed to be the fav's ZZ, Yeti man and Amanda.

WWE decided they wanted these arseholes and this is what they get.

However Patrick , Sara Lee and the lesbian MMA girl are developing in the background and I'm sure they will turn up sooner or later

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

:burger:WAKE UP:burger:
Breaking Ground isn't that much of a work right? I hope Sara is actually hanging out with Bayley and learning from people like her.

Also I wanna party with Paige. Seems like it'd own.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
When left to their own devices, the WWE has been hysterically bad at picking what they think the fans want vs what they really want, and Tough Enough is no different.

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy

keevo posted:

If I'm ever terminal and get some kind of make-a-wish deal, my pick is hitting a club with Paige & Summer Rae, then seeing in the dawn in a quiet bar with Nash.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/BronsonWWE/status/689515327055618048

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

Jesus! Jesus Christ! Say his name! Jesus! Jesus! Come down now!

KungFu Grip posted:

I think he was filming himself and a few other wrestlers including Eva Marie hanging out and Steen was grilling him then.
Was that Bronson or was it Hugo Knox? Owens put the latter over pretty hard on Twitter when he was working NXT house shows. Could all just be a work.

HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

Looking professional when committing genocide is essential. This is mostly achieved by using a beret.

Olive drab colour ensures the genocider will remain hidden from his prey until it's too late for them to do anything.

keevo posted:

A party with Paige only ends with you sitting in a chair and a Wolverine cosplayer swinging his 3-foot cock in your face

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

VoLaTiLe posted:

The problem is in tough enough the arseholes seemed to be the fav's ZZ, Yeti man and Amanda.

However Patrick , Sara Lee and the lesbian MMA girl are developing in the background and I'm sure they will turn up sooner or later

Amanda got hired, too, though it looks like she's on the Eva Maria Total Divas track.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

He seriously had better hope everyone has forgotten who he is by the time he gets called up, or else he's beyond hosed.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

Basic Chunnel posted:

Was that Bronson or was it Hugo Knox? Owens put the latter over pretty hard on Twitter when he was working NXT house shows. Could all just be a work.

https://twitter.com/FightOwensFight/status/685987046599491584

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

HerraS posted:

A party with Paige only ends with you sitting in a chair and a Wolverine cosplayer swinging his 3-foot cock in your face

That dude hung the dong and changes nothing about me wanting to party with Paige. In fact it probably makes me want to party with her more.

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

Trying to keep up with Paige would probably kill me.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

My liver winces with what she puts in her breakfast.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

VoLaTiLe posted:

WWE didn't decide they wanted ZZ. They constantly did everything they could to keep people from voting for ZZ.

But we all love that fat Cajun.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

BUBBA GAY DUDLEY posted:

WWE didn't decide they wanted ZZ. They constantly did everything they could to keep people from voting for ZZ.

But we all love that fat Cajun.

They rehired him, so *someone* at WWE wanted him around.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

The problem with ZZ, as expressed on the show, was that they felt he was deliberately presenting a persona designed to get people to like him, cheer for him, and want him to succeed. And there's no place for that in WWE!

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

I'm pretty sure they worked out the real problem was he's a lazy fucker with 0 cardio by week 2.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Blasmeister posted:

I'm pretty sure they worked out the real problem was he's a lazy fucker with 0 cardio by week 2.

Regardless of what the real reason was, why would they say on the show that they DON'T want a guy because he's very good at doing the thing they would be hiring him to do!?!

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Blasmeister posted:

There were plenty of those people when wrestling was about getting over and not who Vince could jack off to the most.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Jerusalem posted:

The problem with ZZ, as expressed on the show, was that they felt he was deliberately presenting a persona designed to get people to like him, cheer for him, and want him to succeed. And there's no place for that in WWE!

This is also why Kevin Dunn didn't like John Morrison.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

BUBBA GAY DUDLEY posted:

This is also why Kevin Dunn didn't like John Morrison.

And why Kevin Dunn should be far away from a decision making position. Just shut up and shoot TV, nerd. And quit missing spots.

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

:burger:WAKE UP:burger:

HerraS posted:

You say this like it's a bad thing.

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747

HerraS posted:

I remember reading this one story, I think it was here but it might have been elsewhere on the internet, about a guy who went to this place that was like a haunted maze attraction, except the only performer was a gay minotaur who'd make you suck his dick if he caught you.

That seems like an appropriate ending to that night tbh

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
So what are the odds they bring back Bob Holly just to poo poo on Bronson in the Rumble next week?

Normal Not Odd
Nov 5, 2003

what a t e r r i b l e world

what a b e a u t i f u l world

Benne posted:

So what are the odds they bring back Bob Holly just to poo poo on Bronson in the Rumble next week?

I doubt they're petty enough to write two pay checks just for someone to stiff the poo poo out of a rookie, but hey, this is WWE.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

LORD OF BUTT posted:

I remember reading this one story, I think it was here but it might have been elsewhere on the internet, about a guy who went to this place that was like a haunted maze attraction, except the only performer was a gay minotaur who'd make you suck his dick if he caught you.

That seems like an appropriate ending to that night tbh

I've heard this story too and now I can't remember where. I feel like it was on a podcast.

It was reddit.
https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/1thwvk/whats_a_story_youve_been_dying_to_tell_but_hasnt/ce87yu9

kdrudy fucked around with this message at 00:00 on Jan 20, 2016

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

Jerusalem posted:

didn't he literally invent a new move when they asked him to come up with a finisher

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

ZZ reminds me of Dusty Rhodes

probably because he's fat as gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

primaltrash
Feb 11, 2008

(Thought-ful Croak)
ZZ was hired so they could have someone set up to fail for Breaking Ground.