Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sigma
Aug 24, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Sasha, no

http://sashabankswwe.tumblr.com/post/137656070926

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

kdrudy posted:

I've heard this story too and now I can't remember where. I feel like it was on a podcast.

It was reddit.
https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/1thwvk/whats_a_story_youve_been_dying_to_tell_but_hasnt/ce87yu9

I'm pretty sure it was reposted somewhere in PYF but I don't really remember where.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

What's the SomethingAwful hive mind opinion on this so I can fall in line? Bad? It's bad?

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
Good but incredibly biased.

ParanoidInc
Apr 27, 2013

You dun scuffed me for the last time you no-good Zayn boy!
Fun Shoe
my contribution to the hive mind is that Making a Murderer is good for showing the utterly insane amounts of corruption and disregard for proper procedure that the police get away with all the time but bad because Avery is probably guilty as sin

I'm a dude posting on a loving wrestling forum at midnight though so what do I know

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib
And the real tragedy of the whole story (well, beyond the murdered girl) is Brendan Dassey.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

BUBBA GAY DUDLEY posted:

This is also why Kevin Dunn didn't like John Morrison.
"I think he just wants to flip, act, run, and do all the things that make up our genre."

A guy who can do everything they're looking for was a negative talking point for Dunn.

Two Beans
Nov 27, 2003

dabbin' on em
Pillbug

sticklefifer posted:

"I think he just wants to flip, act, run, and do all the things that make up our genre."

A guy who can do everything they're looking for was a negative talking point for Dunn.

To be fair, dude didn't know what a spinneroonie was. I mean c'mon son. Spinneroonie.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Mormon Juggernaut posted:

I doubt they're petty enough to write two pay checks just for someone to stiff the poo poo out of a rookie, but hey, this is WWE.

Besides, they already have Bubba Ray Dudley and JBL on the payroll.

DrVenkman
Dec 28, 2005

I think he can hear you, Ray.

ParanoidInc posted:

my contribution to the hive mind is that Making a Murderer is good for showing the utterly insane amounts of corruption and disregard for proper procedure that the police get away with all the time but bad because Avery is probably guilty as sin

I'm a dude posting on a loving wrestling forum at midnight though so what do I know

I do think it's a bit of a misunderstanding that people think the show is a whodunnit (While they left out stuff that points to his guilt, they also left stuff out that helps their case). I think his guilt or not is secondary, and is instead about the railroading of a mentally ill man.

Keg
Sep 22, 2014
https://twitter.com/WWEDanielBryan/status/689655658707181568

Daniel Bryan is tweeting about wanting to wrestle and not about black beans and organic squash again.

Sigma
Aug 24, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Yes We Kale!

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

That's a man who grows his own cilantro.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Keg posted:

https://twitter.com/WWEDanielBryan/status/689655658707181568

Daniel Bryan is tweeting about wanting to wrestle and not about black beans and organic squash again.

I'd still prefer Daniel Bryan be alive and not wrestling than dead because he was wrestling.

DannoMack
Aug 1, 2003

i love it when you call me big poppa
Mmmm I can't wait 'til he's cleared. That lukewarm crowd response he gets for his first match is going to feel so bad I'll be able to stop following wrestling for months!

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

I want daniel bryan to wrestle himself into an early grave in new japan and roh and pwg

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

I want Daniel Bryan and Kurt Angle to wrestle in a 2-hour Iron Man match that ends with a meteor striking the very middle of the ring, shuffling them and every one of us from this mortal coil.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
I'm really looking forward to being Daniel Bryan's care worker why he ends up in a home with severe dementia.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Gonzo McFee posted:

I'm really looking forward to being Daniel Bryan's care worker why he ends up in a home with severe dementia.

The real Brie Mode

electric funeral
Oct 16, 2004

ACCIO PANTIES
*swoosh flick*
Never been a better time to be a wrestler death fetishist.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

IcePhoenix posted:

The real Brie Mode

I imagine she will die of grief.

Glamorama26
Sep 14, 2011

All it comes down to is this: I feel like shit, but look great.

flashy_mcflash posted:

I want Daniel Bryan and Kurt Angle to wrestle in a 2-hour Iron Man match that ends with a meteor striking the very middle of the ring, shuffling them and every one of us from this mortal coil.

Angle will stop selling the end of the universe after 3 minutes cuz he'll think its' his turn on offense.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Two Beans posted:

To be fair, dude didn't know what a spinneroonie was. I mean c'mon son. Spinneroonie.

He did though - JR said "You don't watch our product? You don't follow Booker T?" and then he immediately knew what he meant. He just didn't know the name of the move at first, which isn't particularly egregious.

Keg
Sep 22, 2014
If he knew the name of the move and really liked Booker T he would have been labelled a mark, anyway.

Keg fucked around with this message at 23:12 on Jan 20, 2016

BlueArmyMan
Mar 30, 2007
Hooloovoo

epitasis posted:

I want daniel bryan to wrestle himself into an early grave in new japan and roh and pwg

daniel bryan vs dalton castle please and thank you

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

I only want him to die in the ring if it makes sense within the psychology of the match.

Angular Landbury
Oct 24, 2011

MAGGLE.

Two Beans posted:

This is a company that just hired AJ Styles, aka the dude who didn't know what Austin 3:16 was.

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me

epitasis posted:

I only want him to die in the ring if it makes sense within the psychology of the match.

If only Morishima didn't retire

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Angular Landbury posted:

This is a company that just hired AJ Styles, aka the dude who didn't know what Austin 3:16 was.

NOBODY makes fun of MY JESUS

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Gonzo McFee posted:

NOBODY makes fun of MY JESUS

YOU'RE SITTING AROUND IGNORING YOUR BIBLE, QUOTIN AUSTIN 3:16, WELL, AJ 3:16 SAYS "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." AND THAT'S THE BOTTOM LINE CAUSE OUR LORD SAID SO!!

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me
The Rock knows what's up

https://twitter.com/KingRicochet/status/689963891443499008
https://twitter.com/TheRock/status/689978459666436096

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

I wish I could be 1% as cool as the rock

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

I'm 10 times cooler than the Rock. I'm pretty great.

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

No Muscles For The Majority
The Rock is incredibly cool and he's awesome.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

I'm friends with the rock

On Facebook :smith:

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

The Rock's unabashed love and respect for the wrestling industry makes me smile. Dude is one of the 10 biggest stars ever in the history of the industry, but will give you daps if you got skills. You don't have to be a huge draw, or do things his way specifically.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

I don't think I could handle being even that cool :ohdear:

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

Jerusalem posted:

I don't think I could handle being even that cool :ohdear:

It's really not that hard. I do it everyday.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

fart blood posted:

It's really not that hard. I do it everyday.

Carlito keeps spitting in my face :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

El Gallinero Gros posted:

The Rock's unabashed love and respect for the wrestling industry makes me smile. Dude is one of the 10 biggest stars ever in the history of the industry, but will give you daps if you got skills. You don't have to be a huge draw, or do things his way specifically.
The fact that The Rock knew who Kevin Steen was before ever getting signed to the WWE says enough about how cool he is.