Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

With how many diapers need to be changed with a baby, this guy is living in an episode of Black Mirror or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cyberia
Jun 24, 2011

Do not call me that!
Snuffles was my slave name.
You shall now call me Snowball; because my fur is pretty and white.
Cross-posting from the Goon Doctor nursing thread

I Am Crake
Mar 31, 2010

There is so much beautiful in the world if you look around. You are only looking at the dirt under your feet, Jimmy. It's not good for you.

cyberia posted:

For some reason I'm surprised this guy is being charged. Like Russia should be the kind of place to go "well he shouldn't have kicked a nurse if he didn't want to die".

Fishstick
Jul 9, 2005

Does not require preheating
Even with safety precautions, you will get hurt: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNTT5HYXf2M

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib
Some of the precautions were not actually very cautious.

Oldstench
Jun 29, 2007

Let's talk about where you're going.

Periphery posted:

Damnit. No gif/webm that I could find at the moment so hopefully this will work:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XcdA_4Ca18

I always liked this cricket cramp: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQB90K73pqM

veedubfreak
Apr 2, 2005

by Smythe

Testekill posted:

https://twitter.com/hharts8/status/688982831498964992/photo/1

Similarily, an AFL footballer having a full body cramp which I can only imagine is one of the worst things that he has ever experienced.

This can't possibly be real. Right?

Parts Kit
Jun 9, 2006

durr
i have a hole in my head
durr

cyberia posted:

Russian doctor's oath, "Do all the harm."

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

veedubfreak posted:

I had simultaneous spasms in both sets of quads before when I used to athlete stuff. Never heard of a whole-body one before.

SubponticatePoster
Aug 9, 2004

Every day takes figurin' out all over again how to fuckin' live.
Slippery Tilde

Parts Kit posted:

Russian doctor's oath, "Do all the harm."
"First do no harm. But if that fucker starts it game on!"

Fishstick
Jul 9, 2005

http://i.imgur.com/2SvpTAA.webm

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

ps they died

Indolent Bastard
Oct 26, 2007

I WON THIS AMAZING AVATAR! I'M A WINNER! WOOOOO!

I'd get more Schadenfreude out of this if it wasn't almost a certainty that a bunch of old people broke bones rather than a bunch of kids bounced right back up again.

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

I'm curious as to how they thought they were going to get off of that without the exact same thing happening.

veedubfreak
Apr 2, 2005

by Smythe

Ape Has Killed Ape posted:

I'm curious as to how they thought they were going to get off of that without the exact same thing happening.

Probably the same way they got on.

knows a black guy
Jun 18, 2005

Number 1 Sexy Dad posted:

Check out this hilarious humane rat-killing story. Skip to 33 minutes. The road to hell is paved with good intentions :)

(Uhh Yeah Dude podcast episode 453)
http://www.stitcher.com/podcast/uhh-yeah-dude/e/episode-453-apr-9th-2015-37643066

Haha, good stuff. I hadn't listened to UYD for awhile!

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Have a new old LA Beast video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hq680ITf0nY

http://i.imgur.com/C1qPuzl.webm

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Some BBC nature documentary is filming a rare parrot, and the bird decides to bang the cameraman instead :parrot:

Skip to about 40 seconds in for the :pervert:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9T1vfsHYiKY

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

That is in fact the actual source of :parrot:

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

The best part: everybody is dealing with it well except the two women (fourth and third from the right) who immediately buckle and flop like they didn't expect gravity. The rest of the people handle it well, but those two women just ruin it for everybody. Seriously, the fourth from the right didn't even try to adjust before she did a header into the ground.

The part that kills me is the end where the last three on the right end just hit the ground like potatoes.

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

Mad Doctor Cthulhu posted:

The best part: everybody is dealing with it well except the two women (fourth and third from the right) who immediately buckle and flop like they didn't expect gravity. The rest of the people handle it well, but those two women just ruin it for everybody. Seriously, the fourth from the right didn't even try to adjust before she did a header into the ground.

The part that kills me is the end where the last three on the right end just hit the ground like potatoes.

God dammit grandma, you know I love you but you're off the competitive seesaw team. Get your head in the game and try out next season.

Depressio111117
Oct 18, 2014

A whole world of imagination beyond the oompah band.
Pretty sure those are all men unless there's something wrong with my computer screen.

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

Looking closer I think you're right. I'm not 100% on 2nd from right though.

veedubfreak
Apr 2, 2005

by Smythe
Baby boomers ruin everything.

Phanatic
Mar 13, 2007

Please don't forget that I am an extremely racist idiot who also has terrible opinions about the Culture series.

Indolent Bastard posted:

I'd get more Schadenfreude out of this if it wasn't almost a certainty that a bunch of old people broke bones rather than a bunch of kids bounced right back up again.

I'm getting more schadenfreude out of this because with kids are allowed to be naive enough to not be able to predict the consequences of their actions.

Spectral Debt
Jan 23, 2004
9999 sucka
I like the guy on the right with the blue jacket who pounds rear end before falling to his death.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Pandas really don't care if they go extinct, do they?

Staryberry
Oct 16, 2009
http://i.imgur.com/kbFUlyK.gifv

African Fish Eagle :black101:

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

I Am Crake posted:

For some reason I'm surprised this guy is being charged. Like Russia should be the kind of place to go "well he shouldn't have kicked a nurse if he didn't want to die".

If an American cop was the one who punched him, you can bet it would be defended like that.

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

Stoatbringer posted:

Pandas really don't care if they go extinct, do they?

pandas pissed off their god rallos zek and he cursed them with stupidity. now they are going extinct as they rightly deserve

Periphery
Jul 27, 2003

veedubfreak posted:

Apparently it was simultaneous cramping in his quads, hamstrings, glutes and abs. So not technically a full body cramp but probably about as close as you'd want to get.

Lemon
May 22, 2003

Mad Doctor Cthulhu posted:

I used to think I could tell when people were joking but this one really has me flummoxed.

Fishstick
Jul 9, 2005

Ape Has Killed Ape posted:

They thought they were being hip, but now they need new ones.

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

Why does the right end of the branch pass right through the vertical beam of the railing?

Aramek
Dec 22, 2007

Cutest tumor in all of Oncology!
That's what happens when you successfully solve for S.

DontMockMySmock
Aug 9, 2008

I got this title for the dumbest fucking possible take on sea shanties. Specifically, I derailed the meme thread because sailors in the 18th century weren't woke enough for me, and you shouldn't sing sea shanties. In fact, don't have any fun ever.

mcbexx posted:

Why does the right end of the branch pass right through the vertical beam of the railing?

The stick rubs against the railing and slides past it, and because the end of the stick is hidden under the horizontal beam, and because the perspective is just so, it looks weird. You can see the dog's head turn to the camera's right, and the other end of the stick wobble, as the stick gets stuck, then slides past.

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

what is it about cricket that makes people get the most ridiculous cramps

the fart question
Mar 21, 2007

College Slice

mcbexx posted:

because all that poo poo is actual dog magic

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

Depressio111117 posted:

Pretty sure those are all men unless there's something wrong with my computer screen.

Wow, I really need to adjust my monitor at work. Or actually work at work. My bad!

buttcoinbrony posted:

God dammit grandma, you know I love you but you're off the competitive seesaw team. Get your head in the game and try out next season.

Because when you're faced with a sudden change in balance, it's always good to lead with skull.

"NO, YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG, YOU DON'T DESERVE IT."