Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HandsomeBen
Nov 23, 2006

There is no greater calling than to serve your fellow men. There is no greater contribution than to help the weak. There is no greater satisfaction than to have done it well

rizzen posted:

So I guess chapter 10 was neat? Did it all in like 20 minutes tops.

Definitely sad that I'm going to have to spend all weekend trying to get the new artifacts for my Ironing Man, so I can just put in the least amount of effort as possible.
lol gently caress that. I'll worry about farming those when cosmic hightown comes out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Issaries
Sep 15, 2008

"At the end of the day
We are all human beings
My father once told me that
The world has no borders"

There's the +15 spirit and +3 power points for playing it.

Strange Matter
Oct 6, 2009

Ask me about Genocide
Is the XP any good?

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Where do I go to kill 500 skulls for the new not see coat

Kainser
Apr 27, 2010

O'er the sea from the north
there sails a ship
With the people of Hel
at the helm stands Loki
After the wolf
do wild men follow
Can't believe nobody linked the 6 HOUR MEGA STREAM

http://www.twitch.tv/marvelheroes

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Mr. Maggy posted:

also the game runs even worse for me now lol

Good lord

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

quote:

With todays patch, there is an issue where the daily login Mystic Mayhem Coffer.

If this coffer is stacked with other coffers in your inventory, it will cause your entire stack to only output the same item with the same stats. Unfortunately, we cannot revert this change in a future patch due to the nature of the change.

If you have this coffer in your inventory, open it immediately, do not stack it with any other coffers you may have stored.

We have turned off the daily login Mystic Mayhem coffer for now, and to hopefully make up for this issue, we will be giving a Secret Invasion Fortune Card as the daily login gift through Sunday.

Why Pushing Patches Live With ~2 Hours Primetime Test Time Is A Bad Idea: A Case Study By Dr. G. Azillion, PhD, DDS

Erdricks
Sep 8, 2005

There's nothing refreshing like a sauna!
great, my entire stack of almost 100 coffers ruined.

iuvian
Dec 27, 2003
darwin'd

Mr. Maggy posted:

also kick skrull-costume wearers

also the game runs even worse for me now lol

Same thing happened with the 2015 version, they renamed the .exe and your videocard just applies default settings and/or uses your intergrated videocard.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Login gifts don't go on test.

MMAgCh
Aug 15, 2001
I am the poet,
The prophet of the pit
Like a hollow-point bullet
Straight to the head
I never missed...you

Aphrodite posted:

Clearly they should.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Man, we are already live with dominance:

Deadpool melee 4:30 Ttk

http://marvelheroes.info/build/33941/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trS...Cj0YbSljLcEApvg

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

Aphrodite posted:

im gonna fite u irl today

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord

Erdricks posted:

great, my entire stack of almost 100 coffers ruined.

Or is it the ULTIMATE GAMBLE at getting 100 of a well rolled blood?

Kainser
Apr 27, 2010

there sails a ship
With the people of Hel
at the helm stands Loki
After the wolf
do wild men follow
Hundreds of copies of the same lovely ring, owns.

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

also use travel powers at your own risk hth

https://forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/259542/uh-oh-found-the-game-breaker-that-needs-emergency-patch/p2

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

It is always Friday night, motherfuckers

So I gather that the controller support was outsourced to some poverty-stricken African nation where nobody has ever seen a controller before, right?

I am just amazed that it's this bad. I mean I know it's Gaz but holy poo poo.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Just remap everything on controller.

When I was testing, that's what I did just to get a feel I wanted.

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

added to known_controller_users.txt

Please continue to self-report, citizens. The Ministry of Input Purity appreciates your candor. Your diligence and honesty will be rewarded in the next life.

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

Just remap everything on controller.

When I was testing, that's what I did just to get a feel I wanted.

Right I did that but it's still incredibly bad. No menu navigation, you can only bind six of your eight power buttons, no way to place AoE you just kind of toss them an arbitrary distance in front of you, I can't even figure out how to pick up items. It's real bad, y'all.

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text
Limbo #5 is apparently just killing 500ish limbo demons in midtown. #4 who knows for sure since part of it could be done last time

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

Soothing Vapors posted:

Please continue to self-report, citizens. The Ministry of Input Purity appreciates your candor. Your diligence and honesty will be rewarded in the next life.

Please remove me from this list because the controller implementation is impossible to use so I'm not going to TIA.

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Your name has been added to the list. There is nothing we can do. Please proceed in an orderly fashion to the nearest Controller User Processing Facility.

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
I logged in, bought the Mr. Knight vest costume I promised myself I would, then thought about gearing out Magik. After realizing that all my previously good artifacts have been shadowed by over budget new artifacts and the insane amount of hours farming uniques just to get ones in the ballpark of decent stat rolls I logged out. This is my MH 2016 experience thusfar.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Gilok posted:

Right I did that but it's still incredibly bad. No menu navigation, you can only bind six of your eight power buttons, no way to place AoE you just kind of toss them an arbitrary distance in front of you, I can't even figure out how to pick up items. It's real bad, y'all.

what does it matter? you can faceroll a single loving skill in this retarded game and still be fine. Unless of course you play Dr. Strange and enjoy the Dance Dance Revolution aspect of his skilltree

RosaParksOfDip
May 11, 2009
Just play cyclops. I'd imagine he'd be the most controller friendly character.

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

If it's only for a night I can live without you

Soothing Vapors posted:

Should be banned from forums in addition to kicked from SG IMO

Kainser
Apr 27, 2010

there sails a ship
With the people of Hel
at the helm stands Loki
After the wolf
do wild men follow
Please rename SG to Controller Free Force

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

at least try for 10 pages guys

lets be positive

no emergency downtime yet!

but don't stack your coffers or use flight powers until next thu

Gibbering Madness
Nov 7, 2009

69 69 69 68
Dude I've got a mind-blowing thought experiment for you guys. What the gently caress would happen if she hulk got bodysnatched by the skrillex? Would she turn flesh colored?

Too Shy Guy
Jun 14, 2003

I have destroyed more of your kind than I can count.

Soothing Vapors posted:

Your name has been added to the list. There is nothing we can do. Please proceed in an orderly fashion to the nearest Controller User Processing Facility.

I'm going to do my 110 submission with a controller and there's nothing you can do to stop me.

Gibbering Madness
Nov 7, 2009

69 69 69 68
I beat chapter 10 with Balde, only using the controller. Toughest part was finding the Kl'it.

MMAgCh
Aug 15, 2001
I am the poet,
The prophet of the pit
Like a hollow-point bullet
Straight to the head
I never missed...you

Gibbering Madness posted:

Dude I've got a mind-blowing thought experiment for you guys. What the gently caress would happen if she hulk got bodysnatched by the skrillex? Would she turn flesh colored?
Would Barrister Beatdown become Drop the Beatdown?

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

l
m
a
o

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

game ran at 60fps constantly for me. after patch, runs at sub-20. even after changing the graphics to "laughable minimum" it runs like garbage now. how do you gently caress up this badly

Kainser
Apr 27, 2010

there sails a ship
With the people of Hel
at the helm stands Loki
After the wolf
do wild men follow
This game runs better at higher settings for the record.

I AM THE MOON
Dec 21, 2012

Soothing Vapors posted:

disgusting

cl_gibcount 9999
Aug 15, 2002

nice tittles, felicia

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Kainser posted:

This game runs better at higher settings for the record.

yeah I have zero idea why this runs like dogshit now on every conceivable graphics setting. guess it's hosed for me now, oh well

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DisposableHero
Feb 25, 2005
bah weep granna weep ninny bong
Was figuring playing on my laptop would be a no go after the update with all the comments about it running badly post patch but I'm actually fine still. Hopefully it will also work on my desktop fine when I get home.

• Locked thread