Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Ask me about being a SJW in EE and working to make anyone who disagrees with me a villain and gets no opportunity to defend themselves at all because my army or sycophants I buy off with pixels follows me blindly.

imgay posted:

America isn't free anymore

You should actually vote for someone that's going to get lynched, like Sam. It'd be more useful to lynch you because of your vote on Hal than actually lynch Hal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
But it will be if you elect grand overlord trump as the savior of our country. Hail donalx

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Khris Kruel posted:

oh well then even more reason not to vote for her

It would just be a lurker lynch, and I'd rather vote imgay if we're doing a lurker lynch. You know he wont contribute at all for the rest of the game

I advocate for lurker lynches early on, especially if they are going to get replaced in a short game. I maintain that it's better to take the shot on D1 than it is to deal with a tone difference and the standard benefit of the doubt that replacements get when they join a game.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
But hal is scum, if you actually new his meta ud know that

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Ask me about being a SJW in EE and working to make anyone who disagrees with me a villain and gets no opportunity to defend themselves at all because my army or sycophants I buy off with pixels follows me blindly.

TMMadman posted:

I advocate for lurker lynches early on, especially if they are going to get replaced in a short game. I maintain that it's better to take the shot on D1 than it is to deal with a tone difference and the standard benefit of the doubt that replacements get when they join a game.

I think lurker lynches are ok if we didn't have anything to go on. But we do

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

imgay posted:

But hal is scum, if you actually new his meta ud know that

I know your meta, and you're way scummy in this game

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
U know nothing about my meta if u think I'm scum

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

imgay posted:

U know nothing about my meta if u think I'm scum

you're wrong, I know your meta and its scummy. I don't believe anything you say

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I keep in it 100

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Khris Kruel posted:

I think lurker lynches are ok if we didn't have anything to go on. But we do

And I honestly still think Rarity is a good target. She made several posts yesterday bitching about play style instead of making actual reads. Then she came back today, said she was going to get replaced, then posted a few more times without putting forth any reads before dropping a bad vote on you at a time when you had absolutely no pressure.

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

TMMadman posted:

And I honestly still think Rarity is a good target. She made several posts yesterday bitching about play style instead of making actual reads. Then she came back today, said she was going to get replaced, then posted a few more times without putting forth any reads before dropping a bad vote on you at a time when you had absolutely no pressure.

I disagree. I haven't seen anything she's done that's scummy besides lurking. I'd rather go for imgay if we're lynching a lurker

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Okay, not my fault u have a deficiency in basic thoughts

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

imgay posted:

Okay, not my fault u have a deficiency in basic thoughts

haha god you suck at mafia. You're so obviously scum

spacing in vienna
Jan 4, 2007

people they want us to fall down
but we won't ever touch the ground
we're perfectly balanced, we float around
til no one is here, do you hear the sound?

Lipstick Apathy

imgay posted:

But it will be if you elect grand overlord trump as the savior of our country. Hail donalx

there is no way autocorrect changes donald to donalx. seriously, is this some da vinci code messaging because that decoding that sounds all :effort:

gently caress we still have two hours and change until deadline

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Want to avatar bet that I'm town u pussy?

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

imgay posted:

no, I like my avatar. Such a bad player you have to resort to bets now? Go play in a newbie thread

spacing in vienna
Jan 4, 2007

people they want us to fall down
but we won't ever touch the ground
we're perfectly balanced, we float around
til no one is here, do you hear the sound?

Lipstick Apathy

imgay posted:

p sure this counts as toxxing, dude.

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

spacing in vienna posted:

p sure this counts as toxxing, dude.

yeah I've had my fill of toxxing

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I read rules there ain't anything wrong wit it

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

imgay posted:

I read rules there ain't anything wrong wit it

just something bad players do is all. You don't know how to play so gotta rely on dumb poo poo

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
U are really running some bad smear campaign on me, I don't understand why. U bad player for making everything personal

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
And that's why u should vote hal

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

imgay posted:

U are really running some bad smear campaign on me, I don't understand why. U bad player for making everything personal

because I soul read your meta and you're scum. You should definitely get lynched.

But I'm more sure of my read on Sam, so gonna go with that

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Where'd u find my scum meta? Cause I can't find it

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
##vote hal

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Yeah, pretty sure Kash is scum. That's now 5 people he's voted for and his Hal vote has no content or reasoning.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

imgay posted:

1) Don't make bets

2) Don't say pussy as a derogatory word

3) Stop saying u, what are you,12?

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

TMMadman posted:

Yeah, pretty sure Kash is scum. That's now 5 people he's voted for and his Hal vote has no content or reasoning.

Mafia edit - Sorry, I miscounted, only 4 people he's voted for, but still a bad vote.

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

imgay posted:

Where'd u find my scum meta? Cause I can't find it

You can't argue with a meta read stupid, it's just how you post. It's definitely scum you

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

TMMadman posted:

shuuuuut up

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
imgay isn't getting any traction, and I've cooled on Khris, so therefore.

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Kashuno posted:

I'll jump on imgay at the last minute to avoid a no lynch. Stay the course

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Kashuno posted:

What happened in the 320 posts during my nap?

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Khris Kruel posted:

I'll jump on imgay at the last minute to avoid a no lynch. Stay the course

oh well then

##vote imgay

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Hal Incandenza posted:

Hi Hal post stuff

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Kashuno posted:

Khris I'm starting to cool on you, but I'm not sold on Hal yet...

##vote imgay he's off

Kashuno posted:

So what has sold you on Hal between those two posts?

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Hal Incandenza posted:

hey hal, vote for sam so we can get his lynch going and you don't have to be lynched for lurking

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

TMMadman posted:

So what has sold you on Hal between those two posts?

no lynches are bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Kashuno posted:

no lynches are bad

So you don't really think Hal is scum?

• Locked thread