Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Tommunist posted:

Who do you think is scum TMM (besides kashuno)

Who do you think is scum Tomm? You've asked that question to both me and KK, but you haven't offered up your own opinions yet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Ask me about being a SJW in EE and working to make anyone who disagrees with me a villain and gets no opportunity to defend themselves at all because my army or sycophants I buy off with pixels follows me blindly.

TMMadman posted:

Who do you think is scum Tomm? You've asked that question to both me and KK, but you haven't offered up your own opinions yet.

how about you answer the loving question dipshit.

Tomm don't answer him until he's answered

spacing in vienna
Jan 4, 2007

people they want us to fall down
but we won't ever touch the ground
we're perfectly balanced, we float around
til no one is here, do you hear the sound?

Lipstick Apathy

TMMadman posted:

Just FYI, I have a result, but I am not inclined to share it at this time. Instead, I'd like to see how the first 24 hours of the day plays out, so I'm going to try not to make very many posts or give strong opinions during that time.

Unless something drastic happens, I will announce my results at some point Sunday afternoon.

How on earth does this seem logical to you.

The only actual legit reason I can see someone who has already claimed sitting on an investigation is to see which way the wind blows first, and that's more a scum mindset than a town one.

Unless you're waiting for whomever it is to post first, but in that case, why? You've already said your result was town.

TMMadman posted:

Once again, I want to see who is going to argue is scum.

Townies make cases against townies all the time. I am not following here at all.

TMMadman posted:

There are 2 real life days in this game day. So saying I'm going to try not to post strong opinions for 24 hours isn't completely excusing myself from the game.

If you think your investigation matters, you're keeping us from efficient scum hunting by withholding it. If you don't think your investigation matters, why go through this claptrap?

TMMadman posted:

You mean since I am flat out town and the cop.

You are not confirmed town. You are an uncounterclaimed cop. Those are not the same thing.

TMMadman posted:

Stop being stupid

:ironicat::ironicat::ironicat::ironicat::ironicat:

Anyway. PBS was my new scum theory annnnnd that got hosed. Sam (samfu not ssv) do you still think kk is scum? I felt like your vote on him was carefully framed as "gosh, those people are right, you ARE crazy for voting me" as if you were faking letting someone talk you into voting -- that's the reason I was on your case yesterday. What was up with that?

spacing in vienna
Jan 4, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
TMM, you're dancing around hinting that you think I'm scumbros with KK. You want to accuse me, at least come out and say it.

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Alfrything is only the ghost of a memory...

TMMadman posted:

I really want to say you, but i always read you as scummy, and you've never been scum, so i'm holding off voting for you for a little bit.

i wasn't here day one, so i've been focusing on on day two discussion while i re-read day 1.

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Ask me about being a SJW in EE and working to make anyone who disagrees with me a villain and gets no opportunity to defend themselves at all because my army or sycophants I buy off with pixels follows me blindly.

spacing in vienna posted:

The only actual legit reason I can see someone who has already claimed sitting on an investigation is to see which way the wind blows first, and that's more a scum mindset than a town one.

ding ding ding.

Everyone is coming to the same conclusion that TMM is scum. Hooray

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Khris Kruel posted:

how about you answer the loving question dipshit.

Tomm don't answer him until he's answered

gently caress

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

TMM, you're dancing around hinting that you think I'm scumbros with KK. You want to accuse me, at least come out and say it.

I bet his town investigation result was me, and that's why he's trying so hard to push Kash as scummy for his last minute voting

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
I doind read the last bazillion posts since day open butt read this

Khris Kruel posted:

I bet his town investigation result was me, and that's why he's trying so hard to push Kash as scummy for his last minute voting

That's sure loving stupid ok by I read later

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Kashuno posted:

I ain't voting for you. Not killing me is a pro-town move

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
As in TMM not Kk :h:

spacing in vienna
Jan 4, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Khris Kruel posted:

My guess is kash, so that's why he switched to it being a you-me conspiracy instead of you-kash yesterday.

Hey, SSV. What are your thoughts on all this? The game in general, I mean, not just this clusterfuck.

spacing in vienna
Jan 4, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Kashuno posted:

TMM announced he has a result, and that he will unveil it in 24 hours real time, because ?????

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

My guess is kash, so that's why he switched to it being a you-me conspiracy instead of you-kash yesterday.

Hey, SSV. What are your thoughts on all this? The game in general, I mean, not just this clusterfuck.

i doubt it, he's been trying to paint kash as scum as well. I don't think he'd do that with a town result on him

Samfucius
Sep 8, 2010

And if you gaze long enough into a nest, the nest will gaze back into you.
My only explanation is that TMM thinks mafia is an anime

Samfucius
Sep 8, 2010

This is a yugioh gambit

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

TMMadman posted:

you havn't answered my question yet TMM

Samfucius
Sep 8, 2010

Also KK knows better better than to push the narratives he has been pushing. I still wanna ##vote KK

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
p'caw

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

hello imgay

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

TMMadman posted:

I understand it's debatable to the game as a whole, but I'm not scum.

So here's a question, why do you think Kash is so town?

SiV, this is the post I was referring to.

TMM is still trying to throw suspicion on Kash. I don't think he'd say this with a town result on Kash

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

unless he was trying to trap me or something

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

all i want is an answer TMM....

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Tommunist posted:

all i want is an answer TMM....

he's not going to, he thinks he's above you. Hilariously he's like the worst player in this game, ironically

spacing in vienna
Jan 4, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Samfucius posted:

Also KK knows better better than to push the narratives he has been pushing. I still wanna ##vote KK

Sam, you didn't answer my question.

Khris Kruel posted:

SiV, this is the post I was referring to.

TMM is still trying to throw suspicion on Kash. I don't think he'd say this with a town result on Kash

Oh, see, I read that as him asking you why YOU were so sure kash is town, as in, "only scum know who town is." But I'm still riding the midol train so my brain might be goo.

Khris Kruel posted:

ding ding ding.

Everyone is coming to the same conclusion that TMM is scum. Hooray

To be clear: I have zero ideas on his alignment. Were he someone else, i
I'd assume he was scum, but tmm tends to do things that are completely against his own alignment and best interests regularly. I have given up trying to read him.

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Sam, you didn't answer my question.

Oh, see, I read that as him asking you why YOU were so sure kash is town, as in, "only scum know who town is." But I'm still riding the midol train so my brain might be goo.

To be clear: I have zero ideas on his alignment. Were he someone else, i
I'd assume he was scum, but tmm tends to do things that are completely against his own alignment and best interests regularly. I have given up trying to read him.

just be like me and ignore meta bullshit and punish scummy behavior. It's way more fun

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I'm on a train arm and not in a condition to rieD more posts by sounds like TMM is sucking his own dick like he got a town result and is like NO THEY MUST HE TODFATHER

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Sam doesn't scum hunt because he found an easy lynch target in myself and is going to not risk giving anyone else more reads on him and discover he's scum

spacing in vienna
Jan 4, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Tommunist posted:

I really want to say you, but i always read you as scummy, and you've never been scum, so i'm holding off voting for you for a little bit.

i wasn't here day one, so i've been focusing on on day two discussion while i re-read day 1.

Did your reread turn anything up yet? The game was very lurky until kk showed up and started splashing around, which has led me to lean town on him; generating discussion is always pro-town to me.

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Did your reread turn anything up yet? The game was very lurky until kk showed up and started splashing around, which has led me to lean town on him; generating discussion is always pro-town to me.

considering theres 11 people in this game, and roughly 800 posts, and kk has 220 posts, TMM has 170, and kashuno has 130 my brain has turned to poop, i've skimmed a bit over stuff, and i'd agree KK reads town while Sam reads slightly scummy to me.

spacing in vienna
Jan 4, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Hey, TMM. If you want to hold on to your result, that's fine, but how does that exempt you from making cases? You got a town result. You can still call other players scum. (Or call that player scum, and explain that you think you hit the godfather, if you do.)

spacing in vienna
Jan 4, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Tommunist posted:

considering theres 11 people in this game, and roughly 800 posts, and kk has 220 posts, TMM has 170, and kashuno has 130 my brain has turned to poop, i've skimmed a bit over stuff, and i'd agree KK reads town while Sam reads slightly scummy to me.

Any particular reason for those vibes?

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

##unvote ##vote Samfucius

They're both scum, we'll get TMM tomorrow

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Hal seems a really weird vote, he just didn't seem in the game, and i really don't get why he was the vote, over say PBS who had even less content then HAL.

spacing in vienna
Jan 4, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Khris Kruel posted:

just be like me and ignore meta bullshit and punish scummy behavior. It's way more fun

Ecco gambit? That could be fun.

Have any of your opinions changed on a reread?

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Any particular reason for those vibes?

I'm inclined to agree with KK about sam, its based of someone elses read, so i'm not going to vote on it until i've made a proper read, for the moment going to vote for someone who despite having a frustrating as gently caress meta, feels scum as all hell for me.

##vote TMM

spacing in vienna
Jan 4, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Tommunist posted:

Hal seems a really weird vote, he just didn't seem in the game, and i really don't get why he was the vote, over say PBS who had even less content then HAL.

The Hal lynch sucked. The vote-sam and vote-kk factions couldn't get enough numbers, so they (we) settled on an unhappy compromise.

This makes me suspect that kk and Sam aren't both town, or one of the lynches would have gone off more easily.

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Ecco gambit? That could be fun.

Have any of your opinions changed on a reread?

Sam is definitely acting like a taunting scum, and gets worse on a reread

imgay looks more town with how the lynch gone down and his actions

lurkers still look like lurkers. I'm happy Tommunist is posting and giving opinions

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

just noticed the only two lurkers I didn't have any reads on was Meds and Rarity, and Tommunist and SSV replaced them. I'd really like to hear SSV's opinion on stuff

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

My thoughts are that it's getting terribly confusing when people say "Sam" :(

wrt to clusterfuck: I don't know if I believe TMM. He's pointed out himself that the game reaches lylo on d3, and in a game this short it can be easy to coast by on a cop claim that is un-counterclaimed due to fear of getting scumtargeted.

wrt to game outside of clusterfuck: hell if I know, the clusterfuck is kind of obscuring everything else. I feel like Kashuno's pretty townie, and I'm trying to decide which of KK and Samfu I'd rather vote because with a slapfight like this one of them is probably gonna go out

• Locked thread