Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Juggernaut is at 5:01 ttk now. Very nice to see. His previous top ttk was 5:31.

Nice use of the Rhino Medallion.

http://youtu.be/V1qacvqFXCs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a big fat bunny
Oct 4, 2002

woo look at 'em gonk

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

Juggernaut is at 5:01 ttk now. Very nice to see. His previous top ttk was 5:31.

Nice use of the Rhino Medallion.

http://youtu.be/V1qacvqFXCs

Praetor Kamahl does a good Juggernaut, yes.

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

Soothing Vapors posted:

they're aware of her bugs

well that's good news gaz isn't one to leave bugs unfixed for months on end

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

Lux Aeterna posted:

well that's good news gaz isn't one to leave bugs unfixed for months on end

Lux Aeterna posted:

why do you always harp on the negative

NotALizardman
Jun 5, 2011

I can't believe soothing is the voice of reason here

a big fat bunny
Oct 4, 2002

woo look at 'em gonk

NotALizardman posted:

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

its good to be back

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

Dick Spacious CPA posted:

its good to be back

my first mane. lamo

Bombogenesis
Mar 27, 2010

Mekkatorque 2016
Dinosaur Gum
Goddamn I am enjoying this awful game again and also Loki. Did they give his illusions a buff because I'm exploding through cosmic terminals with pretty much no issue at a fresh 60. I thought I remember him being not-good?

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

NotALizardman posted:

I don't like it, it feels dirty

randombattle
Oct 16, 2008

This hand of mine shines and roars! It's bright cry tells me to grasp victory!

marvelheroes.com posted:

• "SECRET INVASION" STORY CHAPTER: Battle shape-shifting Skrull invaders, including the Super-Skrull and alien versions of Super Heroes, in this adaptation of 2008’s Secret Invasion comic book event. Who do you trust? (A Fortune Card themed to the new chapter is also available.)

• CONTROLLER SUPPORT: Battle shape-shifting Skrull invaders, including the Super-Skrull and alien versions of Super Heroes, in this adaptation of 2008’s Secret Invasion comic book event. Who do you trust? (A Fortune Card themed to the new chapter is also available.)

Oh gaz.

burnishedfume
Mar 8, 2011

You really are a louse...
I'm trying to get the Howard teamup and I just did my first A.R.M.O.R. Defense quest. Now I don't see it in my quest logs anymore. Is it a daily quest, a once per event quest, or am I dumb?

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Bombogenesis posted:

Goddamn I am enjoying this awful game again and also Loki. Did they give his illusions a buff because I'm exploding through cosmic terminals with pretty much no issue at a fresh 60. I thought I remember him being not-good?

they buffed his illusions. they also made arcane ruin do a ridiculous amount of damage. he's still really squishy though so don't actually get hit by aoe

MMAgCh
Aug 15, 2001
I am the poet,
The prophet of the pit
Like a hollow-point bullet
Straight to the head
I never missed...you

DrProsek posted:

I'm trying to get the Howard teamup and I just did my first A.R.M.O.R. Defense quest. Now I don't see it in my quest logs anymore. Is it a daily quest, a once per event quest, or am I dumb?
Once per event. You need to complete it four times altogether (across as many events) to unlock Howard.

Bombogenesis
Mar 27, 2010

Mekkatorque 2016
Dinosaur Gum

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK posted:

they buffed his illusions. they also made arcane ruin do a ridiculous amount of damage. he's still really squishy though so don't actually get hit by aoe

Neat. I've always liked him but he felt very weak for how easily he could just sorta melt last I played him.

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

u deserve diploma for sublime comedy expertise
Dang what is the thing to do in this game now if I am not going to cosmic today

Was fun to do a red today even with the pubs all dragging our ttk down to 4ish minutes but what now

New Midtown grind for artifacts?

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010
danger room where r u

MMAgCh
Aug 15, 2001
I am the poet,
The prophet of the pit
Like a hollow-point bullet
Straight to the head
I never missed...you

Holyshoot posted:

danger room where r u
Livetuned off because people could open the reward chests of other party members in addition to their own, or something like that. :rip:

iuvian
Dec 27, 2003
darwin'd

Why the gently caress is the stupid Mindless Titan with his useless loot table in Hightown? They couldn't come up with one new boss?

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Because YOU demanded it! Marvelous Mindless Titan now appearing everywhere! Essence of Dredd is a very powerful and popular artifact.

Mr. Maggy
Aug 17, 2014
he also drops Adv. Edge of Infinity

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!

Mr. Maggy posted:

he also drops Adv. Edge of Infinity

which is a pretty good poverty artifact

Skippy McPants
Mar 19, 2009

iuvian posted:

Why the gently caress is the stupid Mindless Titan with his useless loot table in Hightown? They couldn't come up with one new boss?

Kingpin and Electra are in there too. I guess every patrol mode is required to have a certain number of useless waves.

Erdricks
Sep 8, 2005

There's nothing refreshing like a sauna!

Adult Sword Owner posted:

Dang what is the thing to do in this game now if I am not going to cosmic today

Was fun to do a red today even with the pubs all dragging our ttk down to 4ish minutes but what now

New Midtown grind for artifacts?

Do you want to build a snowman?

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Skippy McPants posted:

Kingpin and Electra are in there too. I guess every patrol mode is required to have a certain number of useless waves.
It's called ITEM BUDGETS.

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

New encounters not added due to the fun budget

Mr. Maggy
Aug 17, 2014
We hope to add Fun in the Marvel Heroes 2017 rebrand.

cl_gibcount 9999
Aug 15, 2002

hello I am Sick Flipsy director of F.U.N. please report to the Hellacoolier's medbay for immediate castration

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

so is cosmic hightown in or is that 6 months from now

cl_gibcount 9999
Aug 15, 2002

coming with weed galactus

22 Eargesplitten
Oct 10, 2010

I used to play this in late 2013 / early 2014. What's new to get my interest back? Is Punisher still good?

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

22 Eargesplitten posted:

I used to play this in late 2013 / early 2014. What's new to get my interest back? Is Punisher still good?

A) OK well pun sucked until 2015 so ???
B) you will be v confused but give it a shot

22 Eargesplitten
Oct 10, 2010

Punisher used to be ridiculously tanky and having 90% of his attacks be AoEs meant he could shred hordes of enemies while not being terribly slow at killing bosses.

I got tired of constant midtown, is the new content enough to keep it varied?

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Punisher is still all those things, yes.

You need to do CMM now, Constant Midtown Manhattan. Theres a Danger Room but gaz had to turn it off due to a bug in players' favour.

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

Lux Aeterna posted:

so is cosmic hightown in or is that 6 months from now

you know the answer

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

22 Eargesplitten posted:

Punisher used to be ridiculously tanky and having 90% of his attacks be AoEs meant he could shred hordes of enemies while not being terribly slow at killing bosses.

I got tired of constant midtown, is the new content enough to keep it varied?

There is a boatload of content, especially if you are returning from about a year and a half ago or so.

You got Danger Room, which is kinda-sorta like rifts from Diablo 3. Ultron Mode, a timed map with different scenarios you have to do. Industry City and Hightown, two new patrols. The two raids of course. One Shot Terminals and more.

You should have some things to do to occupy you for awhile as a returning player.

mangler103
Jun 6, 2003

Metroid sighting huh? Well, I did just pour this coffee...it will still be there tomorrow.
Working on my Wild 110 video tonight. It's got action, adventure, a love story, and revenge. Everything a growing boy needs.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

mangler103 posted:

Working on my Wild 110 video tonight. It's got action, adventure, a love story, and revenge. Everything a growing boy needs.

I can't wait to see this. Sounds beautiful and tragic.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Speaking of the 110, good luck to all.

Due date is Sunday, February 7th before noon EST.

I have 21 submissions already and have some pretty amazing videos to boot!

Let's get the party started guys!

As a reminder, it's Shocker with Bounty for Round 1. Top 64 advance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

davebo
Nov 15, 2006

Parallel lines do meet, but they do it incognito
College Slice
I didn't see the story mode missions google doc listed in the OP:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QgVPnEd4Mi_1eNWR_1Td_n6scVq1EE6oGjwiZxlWpdc/edit?pli=1#gid=1741813078

• Locked thread