Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
Instead of a tre-eight slug to yo' cranium/
I got six and I'm aimin' 'em/
Will I bust or keep you guessin'
Many drivers would kill to have Pastor's records, champion in every category he's ever raced in, including F1 where he was the MWDC a few times, F1 race winner, GP2 champion, the man is a winner through and through.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Hand Knit posted:

Deep breaths.

lol if you think i'm angry because i can successfully identify terrible posters. takes one to know one.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

El Hefe posted:

Many drivers would kill to have Pastor's records, champion in every category he's ever raced in, including F1 where he was the MWDC a few times, F1 race winner, GP2 champion, the man is a winner through and through.

i cannot think of another clearly talented driver who is anywhere near as inconsistent and mistake-prone as pastor

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE
Pastor Maldonado will be remembered as a dangerously bad pay driver from a failed state who happened to inherit a race win because McLaren are bad and didn't measure quali fuel levels properly.

djssniper
Jan 10, 2003

Tsaedje posted:

Pastor Maldonado will be remembered as a dangerously bad pay driver from a failed state who happened to inherit a race win because McLaren are bad and didn't measure quali fuel levels properly.

Was guaranteed toilet paper though

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

Pastor crashed so much because he would collect the broken bits of carbon fiber for use as toilet paper.

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE
On an unrelated note: if any of you shits unironically root for Esteban Gutierrez just because he is driving for the American team you are worse than Hitler

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

esteban is a good and just driver

Human Grand Prix
Jan 24, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Tsaedje posted:

On an unrelated note: if any of you shits unironically root for Esteban Gutierrez just because he is driving for the American team you are worse than Hitler

Nobody in the entire world thinks GUT is a good driver.

Human Grand Prix
Jan 24, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

El Hefe posted:

The man gets no respect.

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE

Human Grand Prix posted:

Nobody in the entire world thinks GUT is a good driver.

Haas are paying him $2m

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
Like all Mexicans, he does his best work in the USA

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Tsaedje posted:

Haas are paying him $2m

remember that the first driver USF1 announced was jose maria lopez

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Senior Shitposting Strategist

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester posted:

Like all Mexicans, he does his best work in the USA

lol

Myrddin_Emrys
Mar 27, 2007

by Hand Knit
I always thought a retirement was when your car fails you while in the pits so the team retires your car, and a dnf was an on track failure. Learn something new I guess.

Shit Farm
Jan 10, 2013

be nice wicka posted:

lol if you think i'm angry because i can successfully identify terrible posters. takes one to know one.

You don't think the dream team of learningcurve, norns & adventure time guy are very good?

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
See ya'll on Pistonheads formula1 forum, where jacking off to driver death isnt illegal.

Myrddin_Emrys
Mar 27, 2007

by Hand Knit
Lots of personal hate going on in TWT of late, think I'll have to starting cracking open my joke book to spread happiness and joy throughout.

If you know what I mean fellas :smug:

Dubs
Mar 6, 2007

Stroll Own Zone.
Disregard Stroll outside zone.
MWDC 2016 will only be awarded posthumously

Deaths must be completed in 2016 to be in contention

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

Will Rosberg's being dead inside count when he realises that he won't win a WDC until he's teamed with Michael Schumacher again?

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

track day bro! posted:

See ya'll on Pistonheads formula1 forum, where jacking off to driver death isnt illegal.

Ugh the 'people' on that forum are worse than SA, just in a different way.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Myrddin_Emrys posted:

Lots of personal hate going on in TWT of late, think I'll have to starting cracking open my joke book to spread happiness and joy throughout.

If you know what I mean fellas :smug:

mods??????

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

poo poo Farm posted:

You don't think the dream team of learningcurve, norns & adventure time guy are very good?

Hey. gently caress you too.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

monkeytennis posted:

Ugh the 'people' on that forum are worse than SA, just in a different way.

Seems like F1 fans are all homo retards and hell, i'm a F1 fan.

Human Grand Prix
Jan 24, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Big Max in Indycar this season.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
He's a good lad. The picture he tweeted of the indycar production line was pretty sweet.

https://twitter.com/maxchilton/status/693053256268910597

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Are the cars going to poo poo bits of areo all over the track again this year?

MattD1zzl3
Oct 26, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 4 years!

Norns posted:

Are the cars going to poo poo bits of areo all over the track again this year?

Dont you mean "Active Aerodynamic Development"?

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
http://www.crash.net/f1/news/226384/1/maldonado-confirms-f1-exit.html

2016 already confirmed to be the worst most boring lovely season full of dull scandinavian people, interchangeable germans, fraudulent brits, a retarded dutch child and alonsos ghost. TFW no Maldonado for 2016

Human Grand Prix
Jan 24, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

track day bro! posted:

2016 already confirmed to be the worst most boring lovely season full of dull scandinavian people, interchangeable germans, fraudulent brits, a retarded dutch child and alonsos ghost. TFW no Maldonado for 2016

Bullshit. Oh well.

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014
IM SO BAD AT ACTUALLY TALKING ABOUT F1 IN ANY MEANINGFUL WAY SOME DUDE WITH TOO MUCH FREE MONEY WILL KEEP CHANGING IT UNTIL I SHUT THE FUCK UP OR ACTUALLY POST SOMETHING THAT ISNT SPEWING HATE/SLURS/TELLING PEOPLE TO KILL THEMSELVES
Let's all have a moment of silence in this thread for the career of this generation's greatest F1 driver.

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

:burger:WAKE UP:burger:

track day bro! posted:

Wow I don't think I'm going to watch F1 this season.

MustardFacial
Jun 20, 2011
George Russel's
Official Something Awful Account
Lifelong Tory Voter
Goodnight sweet prince.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

excited for another decade of nick heidfeld

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
Pastor was too good for F1

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

ImplicitAssembler
Jan 24, 2013

MustardFacial posted:

Goodnight sweet prince.

That gif explains more than anything why that moron shouldn't be in F1. Good riddance.

MustardFacial
Jun 20, 2011
George Russel's
Official Something Awful Account
Lifelong Tory Voter

ImplicitAssembler posted:

That gif explains more than anything why that moron shouldn't be in F1. Good riddance.

Look at how wrong you are.

Hockey is a poo poo sport.

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
F1 needs more drivers like Montoya and Pastor and less like Hulkenberg and Magnussen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Montoya is a good driver. What's he have in common with pastor?

• Locked thread