Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

grack posted:

Nermal was male
Nah, man. Nah. Hey. Listen. Don't put your hangups on that cat. Don't project your own issues and assumptions onto that cat. Okay? Alright? Let the cat be who she is. Let Nermal be Nermal. Don't do this, man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

I also always thought Nermal was a boy. Arlene was the pink cat who was Garfields girlfriend.

grack
Jan 10, 2012

COACH TOTORO SAY REFEREE CAN BANISH WHISTLE TO LAND OF WIND AND GHOSTS!

FactsAreUseless posted:

Nah, man. Nah. Hey. Listen. Don't put your hangups on that cat. Don't project your own issues and assumptions onto that cat. Okay? Alright? Let the cat be who she is. Let Nermal be Nermal. Don't do this, man.

Uh, wouldn't it be everyone else projecting if they're assuming Nermal is female, just because he's super cute and has long, wonderful eyelashes?

(Nermal is a male)

A cat I think is female is Porchcat II, who's apparently done with her winter break because I found a dead loving rabbit by my garbage cans this morning.

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

Nermal seemed like a girl in the tv show.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Nermal I think had a female voice actress, but it was a Peter Pan/Bart Simpson situation. Nermal is a young kitten.

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

grack posted:

No dead animals from Porchcat II over the last couple of weeks but she did wander by over the weekend and let my 2 year old niece chase her around the yard for a while without actually running away.

I think this cat has adopted us.

Porchcat sounds like a racial slur for a black, jazz musician.

grack
Jan 10, 2012

It was named for a cat who showed up on someone's porch. How in the hell are you getting "racial slur" out of that?

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

I know what it was named for.
Racial slur of "porch monkey"+jazz slang use of "cat".
I'm not triggered or offended, just thought it was kinda funny in a :v: way.
Don't mind me.

Callipygian Weasel
Apr 2, 2010

by Lowtax
Truffles the goat is abandoning all of her former babies now that she has a new baby, even though it was her former MO to steal babies from mothers that wanted them and now don't recognize them because of her babytheft.

I HAVE VIDEOS INCOMIIIING.

In the meantime: AAAAA why are goats retarded

Also:

Beckett. Sir Beckett. I gave you that title just because it was nice. That doesn't mean you loving deserve it. You are The Worst Dog I have ever, ever EVER known to have had as much training as you have had.

You, Beckett, are a Golden Retriever with fur that is super absorbent.

What.

Callipygian Weasel fucked around with this message at 22:38 on Feb 6, 2016

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I've been here the whole time, and you're not my real Dad! :emo:
Harriet, despite having a clean litterbox, peed in her water bowl. Then, half a loving hour after I scrubbed it out, and refilled it, she did it again goddamned stupid bunny

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
Thanks for breaking down the door to watch me poop

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I've been here the whole time, and you're not my real Dad! :emo:

EXTREME INSERTION posted:

Thanks for breaking down the door to watch me poop

Dog or cat? Cause either way, you watch them poop, it's only fair.

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

bunnyofdoom posted:

Dog or cat? Cause either way, you watch them poop, it's only fair.

A dog

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

I definitely do not watch my cat poop. He has a big deep storage bin he has to climb into a hole to use.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Yeah, generally one would use the hole in that situation.

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

God damnit, cat. It was cute the first time you pretended you wanted to cuddle just so you could plant a nose spot on my glasses. Its become less so a dozen times later.

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Mora you are an enormously fat lazy sack of poo poo. At least raise your head when a rat runs by 6 inches in front of your face.

grack
Jan 10, 2012

Porchcat II, I petted you for a grand total of like, one minute yesterday. I did that because you are a very sweet kitty.

That does not mean I wanted you to leave a wild rabbit with it's throat torn out behind my garbage cans this morning.

ShootaBoy
Jan 6, 2010

Anime is Bad.
Except for Pokemon, Valkyria Chronicles and 100% OJ.

Porchcat II is :black101: as gently caress.

Angrymog
Jan 30, 2012

Really Madcats

Dear Porchcat III (are we up to III?),

Please come in or be quiet, but crying on my porch all night doesn't help either of us. :( At least you're eating the food I'm putting out now.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
Puppy.

Your head is not supposed to be your brakes.

You are not supposed to attempt to turn while running and jumping up stairs.

My puppy thinks she is a drift car.

She most likely now has more concussions than a hockey player.

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe
Cinder there is no reason for you to sit on the stairs and cry when I am in your line of sight and, in fact, in a room that you spend a reasonable amount of time in. There is a ton of food in your bowl, you have been played with quite a bit, I have no idea what you want.

The worst part is that I go halfway up the stairs, pick up the cat, and she starts purring. I go back to where I was, sit down, put her on my lap, and she runs back to the stairway and starts crying again.

I am just trying to play a board game with my wife and she is acting like the world is ending. I love this cat, but the workings of her mind are beyond what I can understand.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
"I am not receiving vast amounts of attention right this very second, therefore everything is terrible."
There, that's all you need to know about the mindset of cats.

Lynza
Jun 1, 2000

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea."
- Robert A. Heinlein

Malachite_Dragon posted:

"I am not receiving vast amounts of attention right this very second, therefore everything is terrible."
There, that's all you need to know about the mindset of cats.

Alternately, "Get your filthy loving human hands off me, you garbage beast. I will cut you."

grack
Jan 10, 2012

Another Wednesday, another dead rat behind the garbage cans.

This one had it's tail chewed off instead of it's head. I guess that's what Porchcat II considers "variety"

Raikiri
Nov 3, 2008

Not mine but my brothers, they're pretty great though.

SyHopeful
Jun 24, 2007
May an IDF soldier mistakenly gun down my own parents and face no repercussions i'd totally be cool with it cuz accidents are unavoidable in a low-intensity conflict, man

Raikiri posted:

Not mine but my brothers, they're pretty great though.

I don't think you understand the point of this thread. Nice pups though.

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

Godamned dogs, being all majestic and poo poo. Assholes.

MenschMaschine
Jun 10, 2009

Halb Wesen und halb Ding
:roboluv:
...aber oho!
Goddammnit Woofy, I specifically said NO FLYING. Try to act like a normal dog.

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

Schrode, can you please stop singing the feline national anthem in the foyer? It's almost 1AM, I'm trying to research, and the sound echoes. Knock it off.

wheres my beer
Apr 29, 2004

Tryin' to catch me ridin' dirty
Fun Shoe

Dede, stop chasing the cats and getting up to greet everyone when they get home or your knee is never going to heal and we'll have to take your God damned leg.

Schneider Inside Her
Aug 6, 2009

Please bitches. If nothing else I am a gentleman
Dear rear end in a top hat in my apartment complex's rear end in a top hat Cat,

Stop meowing up at my goddamn window once per second from 11pm til 3am or I swear to God I will cripple you and use you as a honeypot to draw out your owner, whom I will brutally murder.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

redweird posted:

Dear rear end in a top hat in my apartment complex's rear end in a top hat Cat,

Stop meowing up at my goddamn window once per second from 11pm til 3am or I swear to God I will cripple you and use you as a honeypot to draw out your owner, whom I will brutally murder.

whoh. hostile.

dont hurt cats, just put them in dumb outfits.

but yeah the owner is totally murder eligible.

Freakbox
Dec 22, 2009

"And Tomorrow I can get Scared Another Day..."

Travis343 posted:

Nermal I think had a female voice actress, but it was a Peter Pan/Bart Simpson situation. Nermal is a young kitten.

Actually, Nermal is an adult cat whose growth is stunted :refurb:

Content: Dear Percival, it is 6. I'm not letting you into my bedroom . The song of your people has reached a deafening volume.

I feel sorry for my neighbors.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen
Dear cat,

I swear to god if you nip my arm one more time because you want me to feed you I'm going to punt you like a little furry yellow football.

Dear other cat,

Stop pissing on the clean laundry. Next time I piss on you.

Dear dog,

You're great with the kids, but you're quite possibly the dumbest creature on the planet. Also, stop eating your poo poo and puking it up. And stop whining at me when there is no room for you on the furniture. You're a loving dog. Lay on the floor, like every other dog.

BigBallChunkyTime fucked around with this message at 05:47 on Mar 13, 2016

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Retail Slave posted:

Dear cat,

I swear to god if you nip my arm one more time because you want me to feed you I'm going to punt you like a little furry yellow football.

Dear other cat,

Stop pissing on the clean laundry. Next time I piss on you.

Dear dog,

You're great with the kids, but you're quite possibly the dumbest creature on the planet. Also, stop eating your poo poo and puking it up. And stop whining at me when there is no room for you on the furniture. You're a loving dog. Lay on the floor, like every other dog.

"Dear animals, stop acting like animals, get a loving JOB and contribute around here, and pick up my dry cleaning ffs, its been there for weeks."

Account McAccount
Mar 30, 2012

Dog,

I greatly regret getting a bed that's super low to the ground because you keep jumping onto it and laying down so your butt is on my pillow. I am not a dog and thus do not like to sniff dog butts.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen

SneakyFrog posted:

"Dear animals, stop acting like animals, get a loving JOB and contribute around here, and pick up my dry cleaning ffs, its been there for weeks."

Right?

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen
Laundry-pissing cat,

Stop taking socks and putting them in your water dish. They are not mice, and you don't drown mice in water anyway you stupid moron.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

anotherblownsave
Feb 26, 2008

The sponsors will like you better this way, trust me.

Retail Slave posted:

Laundry-pissing cat,

Stop taking socks and putting them in your water dish. They are not mice, and you don't drown mice in water anyway you stupid moron.

My wife's cat loves to steal socks and put them anywhere he drat well pleased. Litterbox, behind the bed, water dish, food dish, every room in the house ends up with lost socks somewhere. He also does this in the middle of the night and meows as loudly as possible while doing it. Its not uncommon to be woken up around 1am to meowing. Then wake up the next morning to a dozen or so socks all over the livingroom floor.