Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
I think imgay is broken all he does is bark now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Yeah it's weird that he's contributing more than usual, I agree

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

yuming posted:

Bloodborne is the best game! I still need to beat Kos and the flaming cleric dude. If you don't have it you should buy it.

I want this dress.

I do not want to go to conferences today. Working 12 hours and then commuting another to get home at 8PM ;;;;; noo ;;;; No one comes to see me anyways, alas.

here's avid of me whoopin two dudes rear end at bloodborne. all skill baby :cheerdoge:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvegpxka1w0

Clockwork Gadget
Oct 30, 2008

tick tock
Hey mafia thread, come play a weird mafia-like board game with somberbrero and capps by clicking on THE IMAGE BELOW THIS ONE

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this

Podima posted:

Yeah it's weird that he's contributing more than usual, I agree

:drat:

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

You really overuse that smilie BottleKnight

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Clockwork Gadget posted:

Hey mafia thread, come play a weird mafia-like board game with somberbrero and capps by clicking on THE IMAGE BELOW THIS ONE

This looks cool, I'll probably spectate

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

BottleKnight posted:

You really overuse that smilie BottleKnight

I'd say you overuse the post buttom far more.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

CCKeane posted:

I'd say you overuse the post buttom far more.

:pusheen:

Clockwork Gadget posted:

I refuse

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

GulagDolls posted:

here's avid of me whoopin two dudes rear end at bloodborne. all skill baby :cheerdoge:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvegpxka1w0
Haha love it! I like the one where the guy kills people climbing up the ladder to Logarious.

I use the axe and strength because I am a button masher. Though I think I did improve a bit fighting Maria.

Authorman
Mar 5, 2007

slamcat
Keane is so fat he doesn't call for pizza every night, his pizza joint calls him. Yeah hey keane. Another extra large meatloaf and banana pizza. Cool. You know we need to check so we can run out and get bananas. Thanks. You are the only person who keeps me in business. I love you. Sincerely Dominoes.

I figure everyone signs off on the phone like I do I don't know I'm usually shouting out my signature and hanging up so I can't tell if they are doing the same and I have never been around another person let alone someone placing a phone call. I'm basically Mogli in that I run around in a diaper all day around the zoo and tell people I was raised by penguins or whatever the jungle book was about I didn't read it i was too busy reading the novelization of the NES video game Blaster Master all day every day of my childhood. I did real good on my first book report, considerably worse on my second and got straight Zeroes on everything history or science or math related. If you need to know about a boy chasing a frog in a tank I am your man, but if you need someone who can tell you how to tie shoes well sorry buster brown but you best find another clown in this circus we call the Untied Snakes of Amerikkka. Anyway that's enough hate speech from this Ole gal. I'm going to go do something else. Cool.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
same

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

You forgot to sign your post!

Authorman
Mar 5, 2007

slamcat

kaschei posted:

You forgot to sign your post!

Ummmmm

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3660745&pagenumber=122&perpage=40#post456027453

Pro as gently caress click, especially the second paragraph :allears:

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

thanks for this, I feel that everyone should share gold like this across the forums in this thread

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

It was a joke right? Did they ban him for making an overwrought joke?

Pretty funny.

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

inspired by but legally distinct from CATS (2019)

100YrsofAttitude posted:

It was a joke right? Did they ban him for making an overwrought joke?

Pretty funny.

oh sweet summer child

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

Meinberg posted:

oh sweet summer child

I know I'm fairly naive and I don't spend nearly enough time on the internet or in certain areas to be aware of every little thing, but it just reads sheer parody. Yeah I really don't want it to be the situation where it isn't but certain lines just can't be taken at face value.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Guys, I'm not sick any more :woop:

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Hahaah oh man that is good stuff right there.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Rarity posted:

Hell yeah!

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Rarity posted:

Hooray!

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe

Rarity posted:

Grats!

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

Are we completely sure this isn't one of those times when the disease takes over and now she's a giant virus with a mild case of the Rarities?

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

inspired by but legally distinct from CATS (2019)

Rarity posted:

Sweet

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

kaschei posted:

Are we completely sure this isn't one of those times when the disease takes over and now she's a giant virus with a mild case of the Rarities?

There is nothing to worry about, meatbag. Everything is normal. Continue your cultural activities.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

If anyone happens to see Zoolander 2 this weekend, please post your thoughts about it in the thread. The reviews for it online (at least in my nook) have been wildly varied and I really don't even want to see it even if it's only mediocre.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Rarity posted:

Huzzah!

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Now I have free time to play a regular mafia game with a regular role.

Quandary
Jan 29, 2008
I don't know if I'm going to be able to play a non town confirmed mafia game again, that's a lovely luxury. On the other hand, not being responsible for every single lynch sounds so much nicer.

Hell of a game max.

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Hello, yes! Is being very good day for posting, no?
Time for me to eat like a million lynches in future games :getin:

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

The Lord of Hats posted:

you are my new favorite player

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

The Lord of Hats posted:

You earned it!

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

The Lord of Hats posted:

You played goddamn Aces.

Good work.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
there is something really poetic about that game that kob and hats were the final two there with quand

Quandary
Jan 29, 2008
Hats is probably my new favorite player as well tbh. I'm gonna policy lynch you ever time, but still.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

2 Things: I agree, Hats is overall MVP of this game.

And yeah Quandary, that was a hell of a game. You and I think too much a like, apparently.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Oh man, I have to go see Deadpool in like 20 minutes with my friend who's super into Deadpool, I'll have to catch up on post-game stuff when I get back. Batted 1.000 until the end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
That was indeed a hell of a game