Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
hes basically saying that I am doing in this game something I did as scum in another game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

:ffg:
EAT THE DONUTS
I was gonna wait until tonight to give you that rundown, aka when I get home, but since my slave undergrad is now handling the work I can give you the quick and dirty.

I don't know why you're discounting CCKeane. He has done nothing all game except poo poo post and talk about his powerful town role or whatever. I don't buy it and I haven't bought it since D1. Of course then he joined the PBS Newsroom power hour vote switch, and it would be dumb of them to both out themselves to save squidnose but who knows. My money is currently on PBS, but if he flips town then CCKeane is back on top of my list.

I would vote Tommunist or ANarc as lurker lynches. They've both had plenty of time to contribute anything meaningful and have said nothing.

OpOp seems to be the king of thread sniping or whatever you called it.

SSV had a very suspicious day 1 with multiple opportunistic votes, and has basically been lurking except to respond to people voting for him or mentioning him.

This is my quick and dirty take on everyone who is not Confirmed Cool Guy (tm).

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
who is discounting cckeane?

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS

Trasson posted:

but even if you cut out you, me, Jake, Asiina, PBS, and CCKeane that's still, what, seven other living players?

It's possible Trasson means he already knows my opinions on CCKeane and I misread it, but there it is.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
as far as the lurkers go for some reason I am feeling Opop as town, the post he made in reply to Quidnose yesterday when Quidnose was trying to drum up support against me didn't feel like they were aligned. He easily could have not commented. Mostly a gut thing.

Hoping some of the lurkier posters can come forward with something a bit more substantial over the weekend.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

I'm hardly ever on sale, I'll say that much.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Friction.123 posted:

It's possible Trasson means he already knows my opinions on CCKeane and I misread it, but there it is.

Actually that is pretty weird that he bunched in CCKeane with 3 players who are contributing a lot

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
oh I see he is looking at the top 4 living post counts

lol that keane is like the 4th highest post count in this game but has said as much as the lurkiest poster

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
##vote keane Feeling better about PBS at this point

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

JakeP posted:

oh I see he is looking at the top 4 living post counts

lol that keane is like the 4th highest post count in this game but has said as much as the lurkiest poster

We all know you're the highest poster, Jake.

Rosalie_A
Oct 30, 2011

Friction.123 posted:

No, that was exactly it. I wanted opinions on people you hadn't posted about or responded to yet.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
ceake would be town today

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

CCKeane posted:

We all know you're the highest poster, Jake.

:420::catdrugs::420:

imgay posted:

ceake would be town today

he says hes not a town/scum kidsquid

Rosalie_A
Oct 30, 2011
I went through all of Day 1 control-Fing Quidnose.

I think I shall dub him Willy Loman.

The closest anyone came to defending him or even supporting him as town were Asiina, who came around as Quidnose became more and more obstructionist, CCKeane (maybe) who said "Quidnose is being fine" which who besides him knows what that could translate to, and myself who said he was "seemingly legit".

Dead end on who was defending him, I guess.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
keane town today

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
keane scum tomorrow tho

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS
See that role just seems super out there to me, especially since Kash said there wouldn't be anything out of left field. Why would you add a role in the game with no disincentive to just out all the scum right away and hope you get lynched or NK'd on your squid day so that you can technically win with the town?

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
if keane was town and imgay wasn't lying keane would have no reason to lie about it

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Friction.123 posted:

See that role just seems super out there to me, especially since Kash said there wouldn't be anything out of left field. Why would you add a role in the game with no disincentive to just out all the scum right away and hope you get lynched or NK'd on your squid day so that you can technically win with the town?

your problem there is that you're taking something imgay said seriously

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS
Hi noted good poster SirSamVimes what is your opinion on thread pal CCKeane and Trasson?

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
ssv you are scum, its proven stop trying to defect

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

SirSamVimes posted:

your problem there is that you're taking something imgay said seriously

See this I don't like. Don't just discredit him on nothing. He called two people scum and one flipped scum, that's worth looking at

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Opopanax posted:

See this I don't like. Don't just discredit him on nothing. He called two people scum and one flipped scum, that's worth looking at

Agreed.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Opopanax posted:

He said that he's alternating scum and town on different days. I'm going to discredit the hell out of that.

Also the second of the two names he listed is definitely not scum.

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back

It's really weird that you're saying imgay could be telling the truth when he's saying you're his counterpart which you deny. Make up your mind

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

SirSamVimes posted:

He said that he's alternating scum and town on different days. I'm going to discredit the hell out of that.

Also the second of the two names he listed is definitely not scum.

Well, if you're not, then we'll find out and confirm that.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

It's really weird that you're saying imgay could be telling the truth when he's saying you're his counterpart which you deny. Make up your mind

What, no it isn't.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

This is a bad post.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

COME AT ME ANON.

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS
Care to elaborate or are you just going to leave it at that or scream OMGUS?

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Opopanax posted:

Well, if you're not, then we'll find out and confirm that.

What do you propose we do if we lynch SSV and he flips town? Blame imgay? The claim is ridiculous and absolutely unbelievable, and imgay has been going on about getting lynched day 2 for this since his first posts of the game. If imgay was being forthright why wouldn't his counterpart confirm his claim, since they would be town right now?

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Friction.123 posted:

Care to elaborate or are you just going to leave it at that or scream OMGUS?

well imgay by his own claim doesn't know who his counterpart is and keane was just a guess he made, that keane denied from the get go

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

JakeP posted:

well imgay by his own claim doesn't know who his counterpart is and keane was just a guess he made, that keane denied from the get go

Bingo.

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS
Well ok there's that but I was hoping keane would say it, since he just said I agree with imgay and left it at that.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

That post is either and intentional misinterpretation of the situation or a bad read of the situation.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Friction.123 posted:

Well ok there's that but I was hoping keane would say it, since he just said I agree with imgay and left it at that.

No you weren't.

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS

CCKeane posted:

No you weren't.

Yes I was.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Friction.123 posted:

"Hmm oh there is an obvious answer WELL UH WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY THAT HMMM PRETTY SUSPICIOUS IMO"

Friction are you mad because physicists are always neglecting you.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Okay, so what would that have accomplished?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS

CCKeane posted:

Okay, so what would that have accomplished?

Well you're actually posting relevant stuff now soooo

• Locked thread