Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ezekeel
Nov 18, 2015

DOMDOM posted:

It's been said many times. Yah there's a lot of "ben fat.so what" posting, but really, a lot of us fatkid refugees feel for you Lesnick. You are eating yourself into an early grave. Stop that.

If you look at 2012 lesnick vs 2016 it's like 100lb difference :smith:

Do not listen to him. Everything is fine. You are fine. Please continue shoving more stuff into your face.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

Lots of cool mission changes, i'm hyped

Daztek
Jun 2, 2006

lol, first person to get a warning is not even a goon

Lastdancer
Apr 21, 2008
I haven't watched any of these shows on their YouTube page for a long time. I decided to watch the ATV today. Why is everyone so loving vague when it comes to actually giving the viewer information? What the gently caress?

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Pretty sure their concept art for Horus is just a poorly photshopped NYC skyline with the tower from Ghostbusters in it

alf_pogs
Feb 15, 2012

Berious posted:

Lots of cool mission changes, i'm hyped

i am excited to get this game on ps4 whenever it comes out (i don't really have a games pc)

A Neurotic Jew
Feb 17, 2012

by exmarx

Daztek posted:

huahahuahuahuha

Lastdancer posted:

I haven't watched any of these shows on their YouTube page for a long time. I decided to watch the ATV today. Why is everyone so loving vague when it comes to actually giving the viewer information? What the gently caress?

because they're all lying and they have to make sure not to step on each others lies by saying anything specific.

DOMDOM
Apr 28, 2007

Fun Shoe
This is amazing, how long until we see a repeat of the great MWO reddit divide of 2014!

who will found the reddit star citizen freespace hub?

I'm not inferring that we try to rest control, but rather continue to push their own into open civil war.

GLORY TO THE STIMPIRE

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
The battle lines have been drawn in this war about a thing that will never exist :lol:

Beexoffel
Oct 4, 2015

Herald of the Stimpire

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Solar Plebian
The future has not been kind to humanity. The influx of mass entertainment and advances in technology have eliminated the need for humans to be productive. Physical labor, industry, in time even intellectual pursuits were usurped by the superior abilities and expediency of increasingly intelligent machines. Left to their own devices humans descended into irrelevance and a meaningless pursuit of pleasure. The same machines that eliminated the need for labor introduced interfaces that provided ultimate fidelity and immersion through a direct link with the mind. Humanity's addiction to entertainment encouraged greater and greater sacrifices. Inconvenient bodily functions were steadily removed, surgically replaced with machines, until the ultimate efficiency was achieved by simply removing the brain from the host and placing it in a small liquid-filled container with wires. The end result is humanity as it is now known.

You are a brain in a jar. You are playing a game. You know this. Everybody knows this. The Robots think it's funnier that way.

I hope my accent is amusing in stead of annoying.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1Kw8OIaJSCL

Daztek
Jun 2, 2006

So much anger about a good game that's actually out and works for longer than 5 minutes, also featuring detective zecumbe

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

You clearly don't understand joke development :justpost:

peter gabriel posted:

The battle lines have been drawn in this war about a thing that will never exist :lol:

*insert joke about god here*

*insert game if you feel like it*

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
I think reddit is really good

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!
is the game out yet?

Daztek
Jun 2, 2006

peter gabriel posted:

I think reddit is really good

Could you use imgur for pictures, commando, tinypic doesn't like https :<

Brazilianpeanutwar
Aug 27, 2015

Spent my walletfull, on a jpeg, desolate, will croberts make a whale of me yet?

Booblord Zagats posted:

Pretty sure their concept art for Horus is just a poorly photshopped NYC skyline with the tower from Ghostbusters in it

Got an Abes oddysee vibe from it.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

SirPhoebos
Dec 10, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 44 minutes!
I don't know what's funnier, a goon unironically claiming to be an Internet Puppet-Master, or that someone is actually falling for it.

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!

Daztek posted:

Hav
Dec 11, 2009

Fun Shoe

G0RF posted:

TRUE STORY: This is a costly computer chip talisman, favored by wealthy celebrities and titans of industry who subscribe to a new age techno-flake religion that believes the wearer will attract good fortune and positive energy to themselves by adorning it.

Basically, one of a billion variants of crap like this... Behold, the power of ions!

Have you tested your O-ring, Citizen?

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

Daztek posted:

yes :)

notoriousman
Nov 18, 2007

I'M AWARE I'M
AN IDIOT

Brazilianpeanutwar posted:

Got an Abes oddysee vibe from it.

"This is Rupture Farms. They say it's the biggest civil meat-processing plant in the Stimpire..."

Damn Dirty Ape
Jan 23, 2015

I love you Dr. Zaius

notoriousman posted:

"This is Rupture Farms. They say it's the biggest civil meat-processing plant in the Stimpire..."

"At peak capacity it can output 5 Lesnicks worth of civil meat a day."

Berious
Nov 13, 2005
Oh em gee I just watched pgabs latest video. Can't stop lollin

Brazilianpeanutwar
Aug 27, 2015

Spent my walletfull, on a jpeg, desolate, will croberts make a whale of me yet?

notoriousman posted:

I retract my earlier statement about that concept art giving me an Abe vibe, Abes oddysee from 1997 looks infinitely better than that concept from 2016 :cripes: good gawd!

Chairman Wao
Mar 5, 2013

go star

peter gabriel posted:

do you have my back commando?

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

Chairman Wao posted:

do you have my back commando?

Of course commando o9

AP
Jul 12, 2004

One Ring to fool them all
One Ring to find them
One Ring to milk them all
and pockets fully line them
Grimey Drawer
https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/46gf49/excessive_troll_accounts_posting_here/

:ironicat:

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!
make a youtube vid of tourself answering all these questions

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

Daztek posted:

So much anger about a good game that's actually out and works for longer than 5 minutes, also featuring detective zecumbe

I love how the ships feel in Erectile Disfunction. The small fighters feel nippy, the bigger ships feel like they've got tons of momentum. Game looks amazing too. They've got a way to go fleshing out the metagame but the core flying ships around and pew pew gameplay is really good.

Daztek
Jun 2, 2006

Berious posted:

I love how the ships feel in Erectile Disfunction. The small fighters feel nippy, the bigger ships feel like they've got tons of momentum. Game looks amazing too. They've got a way to go fleshing out the metagame but the core flying ships around and pew pew gameplay is really good.

I currently have a Cobra and Viper and I like how they both feel different

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

:lesnick: C-Bangin' it :lesnick:

So reading through the AtV notes...that was quite laughable.

They have no QA and are finally addressing the XML issues while adding an extra layer onto the client.

In good hands this project is.

Chairman Wao
Mar 5, 2013

go star

Berious posted:

dumb as h*ck everyone knows that comes last in developing a game smdh -_-

Happy Sisyphus
Nov 13, 2013

You take the blue paarp - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red paarp - you stay in pre-alpha, and I show you how deep the sperg wallet goes.

Daztek posted:

well with all the videos silly trolls like :pgabz: are generating now everyone is finding out about all the great content in the PU. it's no wonder elite players and SC leavers are bitter

heh its funny these goons think they are stopping SC but all they and derek do is bring more people into this great game :smug:

AP
Jul 12, 2004

One Ring to fool them all
One Ring to find them
One Ring to milk them all
and pockets fully line them
Grimey Drawer

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
If just one normal and fun person joins Star Citizen because of one of my stupid videos then I will be delighted as it will go some small way to offsetting the current looney tunes fan base
I hope my vids do bring people to SC, I truly do.

intardnation
Feb 18, 2016

I'm going to space!

:gary: :yarg:

Ezekeel posted:

Do not listen to him. Everything is fine. You are fine. Please continue shoving more stuff into your face.

Why do I get the feeling this is Mr Creosote but in real life?

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Daztek posted:

quote:

First rule of trolling is to avoid having me touching you.

In all honestly that is a drat good rule.

alf_pogs
Feb 15, 2012

is this some fancy name for "female humans"

BMan
Oct 31, 2015

KNIIIIIIFE
EEEEEYYYYE
ATTAAAACK

peter gabriel posted:

If just one normal and fun person joins Star Citizen because of one of my stupid videos then I will be delighted as it will go some small way to offsetting the current looney tunes fan base
I hope my vids do bring people to SC, I truly do.

You monster.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Happy Sisyphus
Nov 13, 2013

You take the blue paarp - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red paarp - you stay in pre-alpha, and I show you how deep the sperg wallet goes.

BMan posted:

You monster.

to be fair if this person is normal and fun they will probably be aware of what they are getting into and just hoping to grief people

• Locked thread