Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SpartanIvy
May 18, 2007
Hair Elf

tomstuart posted:

you building your own para g3 or are you modifying an existing one

Turning an HK33K "pistol" clone into a rifle. New bolt carrier is of the buffered variety and needed for an appropriate stock. The stock I posted is actually for my SBRed MP5K clone, but the one that I will be ordering for the 33K is basically the same.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

beefnoodle posted:

But what if he wants to get gigs? Advantage: trumpet.

Content:

More of these, for getting rid of crap before we sell the house.

Maybe you should stop being a hoarder in the new house.

beefnoodle
Aug 7, 2004

IGNORE ME! I'M JUST AN OLD WET RAG
When you have multiple relocations paid for you and an oversized house, you don't care how much builds up in the basement.

PleasusChrist
Oct 20, 2010

flosofl posted:

Full size dumpsters are a hell of a lot more expensive. I priced one once and it approached around $500 for 3 days for small size (5 tons of debris I think?)

I can get a full size (30 yard) for $250 delivered/picked up now.

Pro tip: Don't ever get a dumpster from the city/local garbage company. Use an independent company. I've seen the city charge 2-3x more for the same thing. Source: I'm a realtor/investor and use dumpsters frequently.

Pro tip 2: If you're renovating a house and don't want to get caught by code officers/aren't pulling a permit, order the dumpster dropped off Friday afternoon and picked up Monday morning.

RedneckwithGuns
Mar 28, 2007

Up Next:
Fifteen Inches of
SHEER DYNAMITE

SpartanIV posted:

Turning an HK33K "pistol" clone into a rifle. New bolt carrier is of the buffered variety and needed for an appropriate stock. The stock I posted is actually for my SBRed MP5K clone, but the one that I will be ordering for the 33K is basically the same.

I'm guessing that collapsible stock is much cheaper than the $400 one people with too much money are sticking on their AR-15 SBR's now?

SpartanIvy
May 18, 2007
Hair Elf

RedneckwithGuns posted:

I'm guessing that collapsible stock is much cheaper than the $400 one people with too much money are sticking on their AR-15 SBR's now?

Yes, it is. The HK brand collapsible stock that I would need for my gun would be $400-$500 if I can even find one. That's the HK 93a3 stock with integrated buffer. The buffered bolt carrier in my earlier post will allow me to use unbuffered stocks, which allows for many more (cheaper and available) options.

If you add up the cost of the bolt carrier and the cheaper stock, it still comes out to about the same price though. :retrogames: Hopefully I can sell my old bolt carrier and help offset that.

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"
New band shirt:

bongwizzard
May 19, 2005

Then one day I meet a man,
He came to me and said,
"Hard work good and hard work fine,
but first take care of head"
Grimey Drawer

PleasusChrist posted:

I can get a full size (30 yard) for $250 delivered/picked up now.

Pro tip: Don't ever get a dumpster from the city/local garbage company. Use an independent company. I've seen the city charge 2-3x more for the same thing. Source: I'm a realtor/investor and use dumpsters frequently.

Pro tip 2: If you're renovating a house and don't want to get caught by code officers/aren't pulling a permit, order the dumpster dropped off Friday afternoon and picked up Monday morning.

Is that the price for just the delivery/pull or does it include dumping? I do outdoor events and I usually have to pay double that.

PleasusChrist
Oct 20, 2010

bongwizzard posted:

Is that the price for just the delivery/pull or does it include dumping? I do outdoor events and I usually have to pay double that.

Yeah everything included. I'm in FL so I assume it's different other places based on the replies.

obi_ant
Apr 8, 2005

:downs:

Hydrocodone
Sep 26, 2007

For just a moment, I thought these were an audiophile thing. I think I've seen texture like the kind at the end of the bar on plugs before.

"Ruby-tipped plug ends protect your cables from frequency residue when they're not in use, helping you maintain your Monster components' clean sound depth!"

Ishamael
Feb 18, 2004

You don't have to love me, but you will respect me.

For people who are interested, since the dude didn't say, apparently this is a spinning top.

:shrug:

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

Ishamael posted:

For people who are interested, since the dude didn't say, apparently this is a spinning top.

I'm assuming from some Kickstarter and he paid like $50 for them?

Jmcrofts
Jan 7, 2008

just chillin' in the club
Lipstick Apathy
Are those synthetic gems like they use in watchmaking? Kind of a clever idea.

beefnoodle
Aug 7, 2004

Make your dreidel out of clay; much cheaper.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

beefnoodle posted:

Make your dreidel out of clay; much cheaper.

ban this racist

u fink u hard Percy
Sep 14, 2007

Ishamael posted:

An elegant solution for keeping track of reality.

beefnoodle
Aug 7, 2004

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

After reading the 12 yo wrecks his dick via sounding thread, I can only think "those are some nice flared bases to keep them from vanishing down your dilhole!"

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

DrBouvenstein posted:

I'm assuming from some Kickstarter and he paid like $50 for them?

More like $80.

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

Ishamael posted:

Actually the entire thing spins.

Jmcrofts
Jan 7, 2008

just chillin' in the club
Lipstick Apathy

Wedemeyer posted:

After reading the 12 yo wrecks his dick via sounding thread, I can only think "those are some nice flared bases to keep them from vanishing down your dilhole!"

You can't say this and not link the thread

Mister Kingdom
Dec 14, 2005

And the tears that fall
On the city wall
Will fade away
With the rays of morning light
After the passing of my beloved Fred the Cat:

2003-2016

I decided I had to have a new kitty. I went to the Humane Society today and look what I got:

Say hello to Saavik (yes, I gave her a Star Trek name).

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Mister Kingdom posted:

After the passing of my beloved Fred the Cat:

2003-2016

I decided I had to have a new kitty. I went to the Humane Society today and look what I got:

Say hello to Saavik (yes, I gave her a Star Trek name).

:3:

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

please tell me where i can date this cute boy

Jmcrofts posted:

You can't say this and not link the thread

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"
I have a few zippos I never really use because the fuel always evaporates. Happened upon a pretty neat butane insert for pretty cheap, Thunderbird Vector Regular.

FishBulb
Mar 29, 2003

Marge, I'd like to be alone with the sandwich for a moment.

Are you going to eat it?

...yes...
I don't have one of those but I have a torch insert made by them and it works pretty well. Definitely better than the default mechanism.

MeatRocket8
Aug 3, 2011

Time to kill nazi zombies, or zombie nazi's.

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"
I'm sick of carrying a lovely bic because I don't wanna worry about the fuel leaking/evaporating in my Zippo. Now I just have to decide if I was carry my plain silver one or my replica of the four leave clover lighter from Last Crusade :awesome:

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Coffee And Pie posted:

New band shirt:

I can never get Wavves, Chvrches, and Alvvays straight in my head.

rockcity
Jan 16, 2004

Bip Roberts posted:

I can never get Wavves, Chvrches, and Alvvays straight in my head.

Or Pvris.

gypsycabdriver
Apr 19, 2007

SpartanIvy
May 18, 2007
Hair Elf

I hope youre putting the acog and sights on the CZ :colbert:

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Or the knife.

CSi-NA-EJ7
Feb 21, 2007
Without any descriptions I'm going to assume half of those are bike parts

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

That knife is a Strider SNG and costs $400

http://www.gpknives.com/strider-sng-flat-green-g10-spear-point-stonewashed-s30v.html

Mu Zeta has a new favorite as of 22:04 on Feb 21, 2016

SLOSifl
Aug 10, 2002

Mu Zeta posted:

That knife is a Strider SNG and costs $400
CounterStrike has gotten too expensive for my tastes.

owl_pellet
Nov 20, 2005

show your enemy
what you look like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0L_iyeoiqE

Real knife and fake knife both worth $400, each is as silly as the other.

nerox
May 20, 2001

owl_pellet posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0L_iyeoiqE

Real knife and fake knife both worth $400, each is as silly as the other.

Well, I didn't expect the dude to have literally poo poo himself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TJChap2840
Sep 24, 2009

Can never be too safe when driving gypsy cabs.