Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

i wanna see whites in general too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Wow, drinking really does gently caress with your heart rate, I took a pulse after drinking a sixer a few days ago and again just now (after a day of drinking coffee). 63 bpm now, 84 after drinking

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
http://arxiv.org/pdf/1511.02511.pdf

lol what

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
coworker: what the gently caress is Microsoft edge

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

why not?

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
cjs

Apr 7, 2003

I'm back to using Firefox too. Chrome is over.

Symbolic Butt
Mar 22, 2009

(_!_)
Buglord
I'm the 101 unread e-mails

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

i mean, it IS breakdown express

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Citizen Tayne posted:

I'm back to using Firefox too. Chrome is over.

I keep meaning to switch too but I keep forgetting

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

Al! posted:

Edge is the fastest browser in the world but it doesn't have tracking protection yet so IE is still the current best browser.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

How in the hell do people think that "I think you're a loving paedophile piece of poo poo" translates to "yeah I'll let you sit at my table at this bar"?

I mean.... it doesn't!

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Al! posted:

Microsoft edge doesn't work with our course management software because you can't drag files into it

I have a lot of somewhat confused students who are first time Windows users and they're like "why would they make it this way"

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Sagebrush posted:

Microsoft edge doesn't work with our course management software because you can't drag files into it

I have a lot of somewhat confused students who are first time Windows users and they're like "why would they make it this way"

because they are loving idiot (managers) s over at the 'soft, OP

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Sagebrush posted:

I am something of a computering man and I know Microsoft Edge is the World Wide Web Browser you use when you don't know anything about the World Wide Web.

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop
http://keyetv.com/news/local/two-men-arrested-after-stabbing-each-other-with-throwing-star-in-ne-austin

quote:

AUSTIN, Texas — Two people were arrested after police say they attacked one another with a Chinese throwing star-type weapon over a joint.

sounds reasonable

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

throwing puukkos and stabbing mämmi

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop
actual quote from one of the dudes: "you called the police on me last time I had a knife and I wanted to kill you then, but now I have a better knife and I am going to kill you now."

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

for Texas, not gunning each-other and also wounding several bystanders is reasonable

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
"I swear, your Honor, he said 'Frieza! Let me see your Hanzo' and so I complied"

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

uh excuse me, CHINESE throwing star? you ignorant police will note that this is a kunai, favored weapon of the shinobi

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

kwinkles posted:

actual quote from one of the dudes: "you called the police on me last time I had a knife and I wanted to kill you then, but now I have a better knife and I am going to kill you now."

Yeah that happens a lot but that's what a guy who doesn't get another pint of lager says.

A loving dude who had a thing about people pointing was something something I'm going to bed vOv

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

drunk Jerry is my favorite Jerry

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

cjs: a photographer came over today to take a group photo and they lifted him up about a meter on a forklift truck and I reported it because a) it's loving illegal and b) if the fucker had tripped, it would have been a police matter

don't loving think that just because you work for communications, laws don't apply to you you loving piece of poo poo fuckers

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

Jerry Cotton posted:

cjs: a photographer came over today to take a group photo and they lifted him up about a meter on a forklift truck and I reported it because a) it's loving illegal and b) if the fucker had tripped, it would have been a police matter

don't loving think that just because you work for communications, laws don't apply to you you loving piece of poo poo fuckers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-oB6DN5dYWo

Apr 7, 2003

Jerry Cotton posted:

You should have sucked his dick.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

This video is not bad as far as forklift truck safety videos go.

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

Jerry Cotton posted:

This video is not bad as far as forklift truck safety videos go.

the music is especially good

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
Accordingly, given the particular circumstances under which this vacancy arises, we wish to inform you of our intention to exercise our constitutional authority to withhold consent on any nominee to the Supreme Court submitted by this President to fill Justice Scalia’s vacancy. Because our decision is based on constitutional principle and born of a necessity to protect the will of the American people, this Committee will not hold hearings on any Supreme Court nominee until after our next President is sworn in on January 20, 2017.

Sincerely,

Chuck Grassley
Orrin Hatch
Jeff Sessions
Lindsey Graham
John Cornyn
Mike Lee
Ted Cruz
Jeff Flake
David Vitter
David Perdue
Thom Tillis

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

Accordingly, given the particular circumstances under which this vacancy arises, we wish to inform you of our intention to exercise our constitutional authority to withhold consent on any nominee to the Supreme Court submitted by this President to fill Justice Scalia’s vacancy. Because our decision is based on constitutional principle and born of a necessity to protect the will of the American people, this Committee will not hold hearings on any Supreme Court nominee until after our next President is sworn in on January 20, 2017.

Sincerely,

Chuck Grassley
Orrin Hatch
Jeff Sessions
Lindsey Graham
John Cornyn
Mike Lee
Ted Cruz
Jeff Flake
David Vitter
David Perdue
Thom Tillis

Oh good a list of people to guillotine when the revolution happens

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

Sincerely,

Chuck Grassley
Orrin Hatch
Jeff Sessions
Lindsey Graham
John Cornyn
Mike Lee
Ted Cruz
Jeff Flake
David Vitter
David Perdue
Thom Tillis

a president only serves for 7 years, so I guess he might as well not sign any of their proposed legislation either

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
tbf each of those men have had it coming for a long time before this

i hope king obama throws them into guantanamo for dereliction of office

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

spankmeister posted:

the music is especially good

it's literally an award-winning motion picture

as I and god will it

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
we can't outlaw murder

the bsd boys
Aug 8, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 375 days!

called it

full letter here

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

tbf each of those men have had it coming for a long time before this

i hope king obama throws them into guantanamo for dereliction of office

it's hilarious because one of the people saying they are going to block all action until the next president is elected is one of the frontrunners to get elected into that office

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

bump_fn posted:

we can't outlaw murder

murder and other crime is illegal in sweden

sweden is a nice place

the bsd boys
Aug 8, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 375 days!
neg

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Al! posted:

it's hilarious because one of the people saying they are going to block all action until the next president is elected is one of the frontrunners to get elected into that office

we are going to have a constitutional crisis and it is going to be awesome

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

is the senate still in recess so Obama can just nominate someone while nobody can say no?

• Locked thread