Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fishception
Feb 20, 2011

~carrier has arrived~
Oven Wrangler

Luna Was Here posted:

I guaran-loving-tee you this is because Kog'Maw is coded as a minion when his W is active

no silly

all champions are coded as two minions stacked ontop of each other

everyone knows that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fatal oopsie-daisy
Jul 30, 2007

by R. Guyovich
I hope Death Blossom Kha has something to do with the Japan server or something.

Azzents
Oct 19, 2010

"Quoting, like smoking, is a dirty habit to which I am devoted."

Sperglord Firecock posted:

no silly

all champions are coded as two minions stacked ontop of each other

everyone knows that

Next champ after the sun dragon is a caster minion on top of a melee minions shoulders, which is standing on top of a siege minion, and they're wearing one big trench coat.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
tbh there should be an actual minion champ, maybe a regular minion got hit with nosher's slime and he grew???

Azzents
Oct 19, 2010

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

tbh there should be an actual minion champ, maybe a regular minion got hit with nosher's slime and he grew???

They should re-imagine Rumble as a siege minion who's tired of basically being champ fodder, and now he's out for revenge.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Azzents posted:

Next champ after the sun dragon is a caster minion on top of a melee minions shoulders, which is standing on top of a siege minion, and they're wearing one big trench coat.

I came up with an idea the other night of an item like banner of command except it lets you voltron up combinations of map minions and gives them stats based on what you crammed in there

Airspace
Nov 5, 2010

Speaking of, they need to hurry up and release chroma packs for Rengar, so we can have one of each Voltron lion color in time for the next All for One.

Zaodai
May 23, 2009

Death before dishonor?
Your terms are accepted.

Azzents posted:

They should re-imagine Rumble as a siege minion who's tired of basically being champ fodder, and now he's out for revenge.

I'd take a Ranged Minion skin for Xerath, honestly.

The minion that all others aspire to be. The true Winion.

Azzents
Oct 19, 2010

rabidsquid posted:

I came up with an idea the other night of an item like banner of command except it lets you voltron up combinations of map minions and gives them stats based on what you crammed in there

Fuse five siege minions to become the Daedalus summon from Golden Sun.

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4eKm5-soGU

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
everyone knows kog is actually coded as fountain laser btw

golden bubble
Jun 3, 2011

yospos

And now poor Kog's lost his +AS passive completely on the PBE. Looks like Kog is destined to OP or unplayable all season.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

golden bubble posted:

And now poor Kog's lost his +AS passive completely on the PBE. Looks like Kog is destined to OP or unplayable all season.

Hahaha what? "Hm, well, he wasn't doing well with AS on his Q... but we moved it to his W and now he's OP. Clearly the solution is to remove it entirely which will of course fix the problem of him being too weak."

Kubrick
Jul 20, 2004

The more they push this Mount Targon event, the more I think we will see a surprise Pantheon visual update within two patches. It is hard to get excited about this new realm when one of its flagship champs looks like something out of a decade old Sega Dreamcast game.

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer
Rumble update: The new E change is actually quite strong, it helps in a ton of ways, makes farming and harassing people way easier.

Aerox
Jan 8, 2012

A Saucy Bratwurst posted:

That dude is right, rank x should only play rank x, none of this golds vsing silver crap. mmr not being connected directly to lp is stupid.

This is why I immediately stopped bothering with placements:

Dynamic Queue is the dumbest thing they've done in a really long time. The only benefit of ranked was that my bronze rear end didn't have to play into stacked diamond/plat teams with their bronze friend and now it doesn't even have that anymore.

Zaodai
May 23, 2009

Death before dishonor?
Your terms are accepted.

Neither a diamond nor a plat could queue with a bronze, though?

I'm a dumpster-tier shitter myself, and while I played against plats (and the occasional diamond) in my placements due to the MMR reset, I haven't really faced anybody over gold in my games after placements. You may run into smurfs, but you'd run into them in the old system too.

I have bigger problems playing with a friendly 4 man when I solo queue than I do getting poo poo on by an enemy one. You're always the scapegoat and the guy who gets left to die because you're not in on their little group. It's extremely toxic.

Verviticus
Mar 13, 2006

I'm just a total piece of shit and I'm not sure why I keep posting on this site. Christ, I have spent years with idiots giving me bad advice about online dating and haven't noticed that the thread I'm in selects for people that can't talk to people worth a damn.

Sexpansion posted:

um yes please

this is the stupidest change i've ever seen and he will get supernerfed like 2 hours later if it goes through

Heehee Hartlocks
Feb 9, 2012

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

hate this game

Heehee Hartlocks fucked around with this message at 11:36 on Feb 26, 2016

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

Aerox posted:

Dynamic Queue is the dumbest thing they've done in a really long time. The only benefit of ranked was that my bronze rear end didn't have to play into stacked diamond/plat teams with their bronze friend and now it doesn't even have that anymore.

I know your feels bro.

In all fairness this is a Normal so different MMR; but still it was disgusting.

Gridlocked fucked around with this message at 01:00 on Feb 26, 2016

Amergin
Jan 29, 2013

THE SOUND A WET FART MAKES

A new mouse won't help you carry. :(

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

I bought a razer deathadder chroma and it helps a lot and is v comfy plus the lights change, all in all i would say that it does help me carry and also light up the darkness

fishception
Feb 20, 2011

~carrier has arrived~
Oven Wrangler

rabidsquid posted:

light up the darkness

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpSHC1dqX1o

so yeah this is obnoxious, i've had like 4 games in a row where i've selected jungle main but not gotten jungle

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

depending on what role you have selected you will almost never get jungle

stump collector
May 28, 2007
yea pick jungle/mid and you'll probably jungle more

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!
Isn't jungle one of the highest supply solo queue roles?

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

i feel like before in solo queue there weren't many people that preferred jungle so i dont know if this is just a case of a bunch of people picking jungle secondary or what. jg/mid generally works, that being said. i get mid maybe 1/10 games.

Servaetes
Sep 10, 2003

False enemy or true friend?

Verviticus posted:

this is the stupidest change i've ever seen and he will get supernerfed like 2 hours later if it goes through

pretty much, giving him the flag in the middle was like... okay that's certainly something, but hey a targeted massive aoe seems totally balanaced and not batshit insane and not something they'll be nerfing for a couple of patches

KicksYouInHalf
Aug 6, 2007

National tragedy.
I actually like dynamic queue a lot, even if I'm queueing by myself.

JerryLee
Feb 4, 2005

THE RESERVED LIST! THE RESERVED LIST! I CANNOT SHUT UP ABOUT THE RESERVED LIST!
I queue by myself and if you hadn't told me the queue system had changed I wouldn't have known. It's not perceptibly worse, which, granted, still doesn't mean it's good. :v:

Flappy Bert
Dec 11, 2011

I have seen the light, and it is a string

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005

Both of these toplaners deserve death

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Top lane is loving real

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Fruit is proof that the gods exist and love us.

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless

fiendish codex braum :psyduck:

K8.0
Feb 26, 2004

Her Majesty's 56th Regiment of Foot

NTT posted:

He's counting on the Banner to outpush the 0 item Poppy.

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004

NTT posted:

Banner owns

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer

This has to be photoshop, because I mean who wouldn't go back with their 6k gold at some point and try to come back and use the items to kill your opponent who hasn't bought, or take the tower, or whatever?

I would believe it though if it were just like two challenger idiots who agreed to not go back as a gimmick to make their stream viewers laugh or something

Flappy Bert
Dec 11, 2011

I have seen the light, and it is a string

Stefan Prodan posted:

This has to be photoshop, because I mean who wouldn't go back with their 6k gold at some point and try to come back and use the items to kill your opponent who hasn't bought, or take the tower, or whatever?

I would believe it though if it were just like two challenger idiots who agreed to not go back as a gimmick to make their stream viewers laugh or something

I was the Lucian, it happened

they just said something like "truce bro" in allchat and then farmed for 23 minutes

Impotence
Nov 8, 2010
Lipstick Apathy

Stefan Prodan posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
I did that before in a malphite vs mundo lane years ago. We agreed to see who could get 200 CS first, so we spent the next however long farming and running away whenever our teams would try to collapse. It was really stupid but sometimes you gotta make your own fun

• Locked thread