Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who is the man??
This poll is closed.
Goku 202 7.09%
Vegeta 279 9.79%
Krillin 208 7.30%
Piccolo or his nameks 212 7.44%
Gohan or Cool Gohan 135 4.74%
Yamcha 90 3.16%
Tien 120 4.21%
Muten Roshi 89 3.12%
Tao Pai Pai 71 2.49%
Frieza 69 2.42%
Cell or an android 86 3.02%
Buu 62 2.18%
Hercule "Mark" Satan 327 11.48%
Videl 90 3.16%
Bulma 104 3.65%
Yajirobe 99 3.47%
Ginyu or other Frieza squad guy 68 2.39%
King kai or another kai 53 1.86%
Chi-Chi 83 2.91%
Goten 43 1.51%
Trunks or Cool Trunks 112 3.93%
Bardock 48 1.68%
Other villain of DB,Z, or GT(please post about it!) 41 1.44%
Uub 42 1.47%
Oolong 90 3.16%
Zamasu 26 0.91%
Total: 1326 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

Kild posted:

when saiyans live 100 years they grow a 2nd tail

finally they will be able to learn how to fly

just like miles "tails" prower the magical kitsune (a kitsune is a magical fox)

at last dbz will pay tribute to sonic the hedgehog and the super sonic form toriyama ripped off from them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agoat
Dec 4, 2012

I AM BAD AT GAMES
Lipstick Apathy
All of those look really cool but God Cell is badass.

Petiso
Apr 30, 2012

Enourmo posted:

finally they will be able to learn how to fly

just like miles "tails" prower the magical kitsune (a kitsune is a magical fox)

at last dbz will pay tribute to sonic the hedgehog and the super sonic form toriyama ripped off from them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYg2WT1ZqaE

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

it all comes together

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Tonight/This Afternoon USA time in the UFC, a man with a Goku tattoo will fight a man with a Vegeta tattoo to finally answer who is the better saiyan once and for all.

zelah
Dec 1, 2004

Diabetes, you are not invited to my pizza party.
Are they both in SSJ2 form too?

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Dragon Balls? Are they tasty?
Guys, an important question jumped into my head today that could forever change the history of Dragonball.

Master Roshi is a virgin.

Think about it. He's obsessed with women way out of his league, he has poor oral hygene, he's got a scruffy beard, we've never seen him land a girlfriend.. Roshi is a neckbeard virgin.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

New Leaf posted:

Guys, an important question jumped into my head today that could forever change the history of Dragonball.

Think about it. He's obsessed with women way out of his league, he has poor oral hygene, he's got a scruffy beard, we've never seen him land a girlfriend.. Roshi is a neckbeard virgin.

Have you seen how buff that man is tho?

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

New Leaf posted:

Alternative theory: Master Roshi has countless bastard children all over the world.
Also he used to look like this:

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

"Is that your final dandy?"

Augus posted:

Alternative theory: Master Roshi has countless bastard children all over the world.
Also he used to look like this:

Young Roshi looks kinda like Yamcha.

Yeah, probably a virgin.

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

Roshi is Tien's real father.

Think about it, they're both bald.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Josuke Higashikata posted:

Tonight/This Afternoon USA time in the UFC, a man with a Goku tattoo will fight a man with a Vegeta tattoo to finally answer who is the better saiyan once and for all.

Vegeta won, the fight was super awful.

StrifeHira
Nov 7, 2012

I'll remind you that I have a very large stick.
Apparently Frost entered the tournament only because Champa promised he'd help the Noble Emperor find homes for the space orphans.

Animation took a hit this week but that was an interesting episode.

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

StrifeHira posted:

Apparently Frost entered the tournament only because Champa promised he'd help the Noble Emperor find homes for the space orphans.

Animation took a hit this week but that was an interesting episode.

i don't speak japanese, but from the raws it seems like champa wants to help with the space orpahns even if frost loses lol

visceril
Feb 24, 2008
Universe 7 really is the bad one

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

visceril posted:

visceril
Feb 24, 2008

Please stop posting stills it reminds me that Toei hires Deviantartists to draw half the show

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?

visceril posted:

I'd like to point out that most of Goku's team has tried to kill him and his friends in the past.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Rhonne posted:

I'd like to point out that most of Goku's team has tried to kill him and his friends in the past.

Most of Goku's team has succeeded at killing either Goku or his friends in the past.

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Goku has succeeded at killing either Goku or his friends in the past

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Rhonne posted:

I've seen like 30 years worth of Goku's misadventures. He deserves it.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
Subs are out.

Champa while childish seems to be a nicer person then Beerus as well. As he actually thinks it would be mean not to help Frost even if he loses.

So yeah Universe 6 does seem to be the good counterpart of Universe 7. Also Cabbe had no idea Super Saiyan existed.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
Well yeah I mean, Beerus only let Earth live because they have delicious food. (granted Super, Beerus is more mean than his movie counterpart) I don't think I've seen Champa blow up planets on a whim like his brother.

Granted i know it does sound like a joke running into the ground, I do firmly believe that Universe 6 is the good counter part. As people pointed out, nearly everyone Goku met tried to kill him. (yeah i know, krillin being the exception)

Frost actually being a nice dude is actually pretty cool.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

I mentioned it when he was first revealed as friendly and everything, but I'm super into the idea that Cabbe can hang with Team Universe 7 generally and is super powerful but can't go super saiyan, leaving him as this warrior who everyone respects but they're also pretty scared of because if he did figure it out he'd be a total monster and beat them.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

hell, krillin disliked goku at the start as well. most of his friends at the very least didn't like him at first

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Bulma tried to murder Goku the moment she met him.

In It For The Tank
Feb 17, 2011

But I've yet to figure out a better way to spend my time.
Grandpa Gohan probably threw Goku into the ravine where he hit his head.

JohnnyCocksville
Feb 1, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
i hope nam wins so he can buy water for his village

e; http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Stripping

fuckin japanese i swear

JohnnyCocksville fucked around with this message at 22:34 on Feb 28, 2016

Squall
Mar 10, 2010

"...whatever."
Krillin stole that rock from Goku and made him go hungry that night. Karma came to bite him on the rear end for it, but still :mad:

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

Squall posted:

Krillin stole that rock from Goku and made him go hungry that night. Karma came to bite him on the rear end for it, but still :mad:

he later threw said rock at goku

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

ImpAtom posted:

Bulma tried to murder Goku the moment she met him.

IIRC, doesn't 'tried' also mean 'actually shot Goku in the loving face for the crime of being a strange child out in the wilderness?'

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

she ran him over with a car, then shot him

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
I think it's easier to list people that DIDN'T try to kill Goku at some moment in their lives.

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Dias posted:

I think it's easier to list people that DIDN'T try to kill Goku at some moment in their lives.

I'm pretty sure his wife and son only ever tired to beat him up... who else?

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

master roshi never did anything bad to goku, and in fact gives him a cloud when they first meet

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Manatee Cannon posted:

master roshi never did anything bad to goku, and in fact gives him a cloud when they first meet

Beat him up in the World Tournament, and I seem to recall him considering killing Goku when Goku had gone Oozaru.

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Spiritus Nox posted:

Beat him up in the World Tournament, and I seem to recall him considering killing Goku when Goku had gone Oozaru.

He never considered that. He just blew up the moon.

Everyone else thought he was gonna murder 'em though.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

he fights in the tournament to teach goku and krillin a lesson about how there's always someone stronger and tbh blowing up the moon instead of king kong was p nice of him all things considered

Rudoku
Jun 15, 2003

Damn I need a drink...

In It For The Tank posted:

Grandpa Gohan probably threw Goku into the ravine where he hit his head.

In the Jaco retcon, Gohan definitely had to beat Goku's rear end and threaten him to keep him from murdering the planet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Manatee Cannon posted:

he fights in the tournament to teach goku and krillin a lesson about how there's always someone stronger

You know long term, teaching Goku that there is always someone stronger may have given him a pathological obsession.

So whats the deal with Goku losing? Did Frost poison him or something? It wasn't exactly clear, and Frost doesn't seem the type.

• Locked thread