Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Sometimes it's not the bomb that's retarded.

People should ask if Ben has found the chair in the stream. Then ask him to look under the desk, or order one from Chair Restoration Hardware.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tortolia
Dec 29, 2005

Hindustan Electronics Employee of the Month, July 2008
Grimey Drawer

literally a hog posted:

BenForTheCHAIRman

:boom:

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo
What's the deal with the BMM anyway?

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

tooterfish posted:

He's banned, therefore he's clearly guilty of something.

You sound like a doubter, you're not a doubter are you?

which is worse, a doubter or a leaver

SpunkyRedKnight
Oct 12, 2000

DeePee posted:

What is this from?

Under the Skin.

Also what does Ben's wife do? Is she the only other person in the office with nothing to do? She's on a lot of the shows but doesn't really contribute much.

Edmund Honda
Sep 27, 2003

Squadron41

tooterfish
Jul 13, 2013

Jason Sextro posted:

which is worse, a doubter or a leaver
Leavers. Which is why you've got to nip doubters in the bud and ban them before they leave.

Salt n Reba McEntire
Nov 14, 2000

Kuparp.

:golfclap:

----

In Titanic deckchair news ... Now cosplay? Oh good. I'll be cosplaying as a Khartu-al co-pilot and never show up.

Also I hope Lesnick gets the nickname 'Two-Chairs' as it's nigh perfect. Type 2 Sycophant doesn't have the same ring to it.

E:

SelenicMartian posted:

- Did you write your symphony... on the chair?

... I think I'll sell one!

Salt n Reba McEntire fucked around with this message at 19:00 on Feb 26, 2016

intardnation
Feb 18, 2016

I'm going to space!

:gary: :yarg:

Tijuana Bibliophile posted:

What's the deal with the BMM anyway?

It is dead jim. Just a forgotten ship that people paid 250 bucks for. Kinda like recent ships - they now dont know what they bought and when it will show up.

G0RF
Mar 19, 2015

Some galactic defender you are, Space Cadet.

Ag Bengip posted:

I'm looking at the comments on the Jeffrey McArthur video and I must say that while calling out the Shitizens for their horrendous comments is a thoroughly correct thing to do, bringing even more drama to his comments section is pretty lovely. I honestly don't believe this guy wants people cursing each other out, calling each other names and telling each other to kill themselves on his channel. Stop being terrible.
I agree. A few of the anti-SC replies are terrible and just defeat the purpose of showing the guy the proper respect.

If enough of us visit that video and use the "Abuse/Spam" reporting tool on the worst replies, I believe they are removed. I'm going through and doing that and hope others will join the effort so that we remove the toxicity and leave the exhortations and compliments.

It's a great thing that he's picked up a lot of subs, upvotes, and views. Would be better still if it didn't come with vitriolic garbage hurled around.

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

tooterfish posted:

Leavers. Which is why you've got to nip doubters in the bud and ban them before they leave.

it's always best to ban doubters before they become leavers and that way you can control the narrative, which so far is working out really well.

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Sometimes it's not the bomb that's retarded.

Moogle posted:

Also I hope Lesnick gets the nickname 'Two-Chairs' as it's nigh perfect. Type 2 Sycophant doesn't have the same ring to it.
- Did you write your symphony... on the chair?

Beexoffel
Oct 4, 2015

Herald of the Stimpire

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Holy poo poo gently caress yes.

Sorry for the late replies, I'm 140 pages behind, replying to a reply on a post from I made when I was 250 pages behind the counter at that time.

Anyway, I'm happy to hear my voicing may be useful. If there are any Solar Plebeian texts you want read out loud, I'll be happy to do so.

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

ewe2 posted:

Dear goons, I have made a :pgabz: Dancey Cat Hoedown* :pgabz: to celebrate the wonder of Shitizen

love, ewe2

* Hoedown could use some more/better instruments. If you are a musical goon and want to contribute proper harmonica (instead of my phasorz kazoo), or clarinet... or banjo... or violin...or just washboard, PM myself and I shall furnish a backing track etc. If you want to sing along, here are chords and words in chordpro format.

holy poo poo hahahaha

i have no musical talent whatsoever, aside from being able to whistle that weeoooweeoooOoooo sound from the good the bad and the ugly (top tier talent), but listening to this while looking at p gab's av is great lol

Plural Abysss
Feb 25, 2016

DeePee posted:

What is this from?

Under The Skin

I think

Ash1138
Sep 29, 2001

Get up, chief. We're just gettin' started.

Lime Tonics posted:

"We have other threads for that"*

*deletes the others threads for that.

Soon,

have a nice day
Please don't discuss methods for exercising your consumer rights in this thread about not getting what you paid for.

Chalks
Sep 30, 2009

ewe2 posted:

Dear goons, I have made a :pgabz: Dancey Cat Hoedown* :pgabz: to celebrate the wonder of Shitizen

love, ewe2

* Hoedown could use some more/better instruments. If you are a musical goon and want to contribute proper harmonica (instead of my phasorz kazoo), or clarinet... or banjo... or violin...or just washboard, PM myself and I shall furnish a backing track etc. If you want to sing along, here are chords and words in chordpro format.

This is wonderful, pgabz should use it for the background music on one of his videos.

Happy Sisyphus
Nov 13, 2013

You take the blue paarp - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red paarp - you stay in pre-alpha, and I show you how deep the sperg wallet goes.

i really like the song too

AP
Jul 12, 2004

One Ring to fool them all
One Ring to find them
One Ring to milk them all
and pockets fully line them
Grimey Drawer

This is my favourite Star Citizen gif.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

lmao, the names in chat already

boethius
Jul 10, 2001

Space bunnies have three ears

Wafflz posted:

i_paid_42_seats

Squadron 42 Seats

Beexoffel
Oct 4, 2015

Herald of the Stimpire
PARP is good for you.

It fixes your DNA.

boethius
Jul 10, 2001

Space bunnies have three ears

Beexoffel posted:

PARP is good for you.

It fixes your DNA.

Can PARP reverse deskeletonization?

intardnation
Feb 18, 2016

I'm going to space!

Wafflz posted:

lmao, the names in chat already

is there a link?

Chalks
Sep 30, 2009

AP posted:

Wow. Games really are are art.

I love the idea that there are some really processor intensive physics simulations going on in every item all the time achieving literally nothing or, very occasionally, something dumb.

runsamok
Jan 12, 2011

Nothing of consequence to add today, so here's my cattes again, since you all seem to like them.

I planned to keep the pic for emergency thread-reviving purposes, but given the lofty state of the thread & the wheels falling of CIG I thought I would celebrate & use it now.

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo

AP posted:

Plz explain I ain't got me no 4k monitor

Einbauschrank
Nov 5, 2009

AP posted:

In E:D that would havd been a 500cr fine for "Reckless closing of canopy".

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo

runsamok posted:

Nothing of consequence to add today, so here's my cattes again, since you all seem to like them.

I planned to keep the pic for emergency thread-reviving purposes, but given the lofty state of the thread & the wheels falling of CIG I thought I would celebrate & use it now.

Lemme tell you guys this guy got some cattes

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

intardnation posted:

is there a link?

http://twitch.tv/cigcommunity

intardnation
Feb 18, 2016

I'm going to space!

thanks!
I was at the starcit one.

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck ha ha I have been laughing at this like an idiot :lol:

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

Chalks posted:

This is wonderful, pgabz should use it for the background music on one of his videos.

I will if it's ok for sure :)

Brazilianpeanutwar
Aug 27, 2015

Spent my walletfull, on a jpeg, desolate, will croberts make a whale of me yet?
:laffo:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Lack of Gravitas
Oct 11, 2012

Grimey Drawer

intardnation posted:

is there a link?

it's the CIG twitch stream
http://www.twitch.tv/cigcommunity

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo

I don't know if it's on purpose but this dancey cat keeps the beat

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo

:roflolmao:

Tha_Joker_GAmer
Aug 16, 2006
crobbers does coke, sandi does glue and ben does giggle-pig, sorry lowtax its true

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

runsamok posted:

You should name them 4k and timg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

Are there any auto ban keywords that anyone knows about?

(I'm seeing a lot of <message deleted>'s)

• Locked thread