Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost
No but riot's very helpful for constantly giving me an additional 20 minute on my queues because I dc for 120 seconds out of a 30 minute game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

Verviticus posted:

has anyone seen the message that tells you you're being a shitlord recently? i feel like it hasn't been around for a few weeks and i miss the lil' guy :(

No, but that's because I've upped my game and take my toxicity into postgame private messages

Azzents
Oct 19, 2010

"Quoting, like smoking, is a dirty habit to which I am devoted."

seizure later posted:

so now Rengar is disabled? lol just lol

You'd think this would gave Riot a wake up call on their PBE rules but I guess not.

Daunte Vicknabb
Feb 22, 2005

You are already dead
http://www.twitch.tv/dauntevicknabb

HOT HOT GOON MULTIQUEUE ACTION

hi, i'm noted goon legend k0g

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

AHH FUGH posted:

What did he put on the frog mans head?

A Squidward nose

Alris
Apr 20, 2007

Welcome to the Fantasy Zone!

Get ready!

Daunte Vicknabb posted:

Will there be any Dance Dance Revolution on this stream?

Koguma
Sep 1, 2007

One of the Big Seven !!

Daunte Vicknabb posted:

what

Calm
Apr 7, 2006

Stefan Prodan posted:

My least favorite solo Q star is the solo Q "split pusher" who basically just shoves top as hard as he can over and over without wards and when he inevitably gets 3 manned over and over and dies goes "WHY ARENT YOU GUYS PRESSURING ANYTHING" even if you had all just backed or died or weren't able to push fast enough or whatever

Basically the person who doesn't understand that team can't just instantly push a wave to their inhib tower or understand that sometimes people just have to go back to base but just pushes as hard as he can and dies anyway

Usually accompanied by a "gg team too heavy" at the end of the game. Also a high probability of accusing team of "being idiots" for fighting 4v5. Ignores that the map space is finite and eventually the enemy team will have the option of engaging a fight.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

AHH FUGH posted:

What did he put on the frog mans head?

Squidward's nose, it's a joke about an old Spongebob episode.

Luxily
Aug 11, 2012

that felt like a 10 hour downtime.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

It lasted through my entire shift at work so that sounds about right.

fishception
Feb 20, 2011

~carrier has arrived~
Oven Wrangler
yeah pain in the rear end

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves
I did my placements finally.

Got into Silver 3 queuing with my silver 5 and 4 friends. They fed badly in my last game :saddowns:

blah_blah
Apr 15, 2006

Daunte Vicknabb posted:

Was fun, would get eloboosted go 2-2 queue again

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

Calm posted:

Ignores that the map space is finite and eventually the enemy team will have the option of engaging a fight.

This poo poo is the worst, gently caress those people

Daunte Vicknabb
Feb 22, 2005

You are already dead
I played league very poorly and was very entertained by and enjoyed playing with a bunch of new goons so tonight was a success, also I spectated Verviticus getting a sweet 2-0 lead in lane by 2:45 so that was fun.

Pronounced
Aug 18, 2013
That game will probably have me tilted for the next few days with how bad I fed.

Verviticus
Mar 13, 2006

I'm just a total piece of shit and I'm not sure why I keep posting on this site. Christ, I have spent years with idiots giving me bad advice about online dating and haven't noticed that the thread I'm in selects for people that can't talk to people worth a damn.
soloqteleport.gif.avi

widespread
Aug 5, 2013

I believe I am now no longer in the presence of nice people.

I should get back into this. Anything of note in S6 that I haven't heard of back in... S4? When they first redid the shops and gave recommended poo poo and custom plans of buying.

blah_blah
Apr 15, 2006

This was a good game.

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005

Verviticus posted:

soloqteleport.gif.avi

Mottie
Mar 30, 2011

I love how both gold mid laners barely managed 5 cs/minute
Mid lane truly is hell isn't it (or they're both mid secondaries to dodge support queue)

Verviticus
Mar 13, 2006

I'm just a total piece of shit and I'm not sure why I keep posting on this site. Christ, I have spent years with idiots giving me bad advice about online dating and haven't noticed that the thread I'm in selects for people that can't talk to people worth a damn.

fiddlesticks hit literally 0 people with his ult the entire game. he frequently ulted to like, kill wraiths or something? i have no idea

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005

Verviticus posted:

fiddlesticks hit literally 0 people with his ult the entire game. he frequently ulted to like, kill wraiths or something? i have no idea

I diagnose your team with an acute case of Playing Against Janna

Servaetes
Sep 10, 2003

False enemy or true friend?

kingcobweb posted:

I diagnose your team with an acute case of Playing Against Janna

I still don't want to hear your guide about Janna I'm sorry man

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005

Servaetes posted:

I still don't want to hear your guide about Janna I'm sorry man

Here it is https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/47ug09/an_alternate_guide_for_when_to_play_what_support/

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

quote:

Hello! It's your wonderful BEST OF 2015 writer here, fresh off the realization that I'll never write anything as good as Vaynespotting for the rest of my life.

its nice that you know you've peaked

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves
The nicest thing I have heard in League in a while was while triple queuing with 2 friends who played top and mid while I played support Naut, and we had just lost.

"You're tipple is holding you back Naut" :allears:

Thanks random ADC.

Noosphere
Aug 31, 2008

[[[error]]] Damn not found.

As a Janna main, I approve of this message.

fatal oopsie-daisy
Jul 30, 2007

by R. Guyovich
what's a tipple

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Here let me revise your Twitch/Janna entry:

"As a noted Twitch player, I understand how impossible it is for anyone to keep me alive, but if any support can do it, it's Janna."

Safety Scissors
Feb 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Could somebody please make the Soaz TP gif?

How Rude
Aug 13, 2012

FUCK THIS SHIT

blah_blah posted:

This was a good game.

morgana, is good

also, no one respects her. give mid morgana respect, for she will 2 shot you come lategame with Q W

How Rude fucked around with this message at 18:05 on Feb 27, 2016

fatal oopsie-daisy
Jul 30, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Support Morg is also underrated

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Azzents posted:

You'd think this would gave Riot a wake up call on their PBE rules but I guess not.
The laughable thing about all this poo poo is both Riot's internal team, and Riot's volunteer teams on PBE report these all the time but these bugs never get addressed until they're on the front page of reddit and everyone's breaking games with them.

stump collector
May 28, 2007
Pbe access is an excellent way to find game breaking bugs and polish your execution before they are live

Servaetes
Sep 10, 2003

Grr something something Riot bad skin testing not PBE grr rabble rabble I hate this company and game yet I still post about it or play it grr. Rumble doing more damage on blue side still my favorite bug tho

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

How Rude posted:

morgana, is good

also, no one respects her. give mid morgana respect, for she will 2 shot you come lategame with Q W

mid morgana is one of the easiest god drat farmers in the game and people need to respect that easy farming matters a whole lot. maybe i can get100% of the cs auto attacking a wave as adc. maybe i would rather put down a pool and walk away and get 100% anyway in one third of the time

Servaetes posted:

Grr something something Riot bad skin testing not PBE grr rabble rabble I hate this company and game yet I still post about it or play it grr. Rumble doing more damage on blue side still my favorite bug tho

that one was funny but i have to give it to being able to rearrange the map in twisted treeline with syndra

stump collector
May 28, 2007

Servaetes posted:

Grr something something Riot bad skin testing not PBE grr rabble rabble I hate this company and game yet I still post about it or play it grr.
what point are you trying to make with this nonsense?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Servaetes
Sep 10, 2003

pog boyfriend posted:

that one was funny but i have to give it to being able to rearrange the map in twisted treeline with syndra

Yeah that one was exceptional

exethan posted:

what point are you trying to make with this nonsense?

just getting the other post about Riot and the PBE out that nobody's ever seen before in the thread out there

• Locked thread