Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Blue Raider posted:

thats a hell of a good red text you have there swindler

He deserves it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twitter
Feb 16, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
https://twitter.com/darth/status/704742699597963264

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Darkman Fanpage posted:

He deserves it.

link it, man had to have been working overtime to make somebody that mad

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Blue Raider posted:

thats a hell of a good red text you have there swindler

somebody got "triggered" by one of my GBS/D&D posts i guess. funny thing is i am not even a trump person. or conservative. either way. i dont mind it. i am happy someone spent 15 bucks to get me an avatar and red text. now i dont have too :) I mean gently caress. i never even used racial slurs here.

Dapper_Swindler fucked around with this message at 23:50 on Mar 1, 2016

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib
It's really cool how the morality police like to pre-emptively bring out the ironic slurs

Jared Kush
Mar 4, 2015

by zen death robot

TheTatteredKing posted:

Thanks for that hot take

You paid to put slurs under that man's name.

InsanityIsCrazy
Jan 25, 2003

by Lowtax

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 17 hours!
Bread Liar

Look at those short, girlish hands

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Hannity show is like conservativism for kidz.

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Do It Once Right posted:

e:
okay, the wedding ring, and the other ring. Those make sense.

I wanted to post this image because of his wrist jewelry. I don't know what those mean or represent. Neither are a watch that I can identify.

VR Native American posted:

Even God hates Cruz
How the mighty have fallen to the Trumpsword.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

petit choux fucked around with this message at 23:55 on Mar 1, 2016

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin
LOL these motherfuckers have no entertainment

I actually seem to be an American citizen this year. That must suck for Trump supporters. Yay? The Finnish equivalent is still on whether "friend of the family" is an OK word

How can I ask for the citizenship? I don't want to root for an old and weak septuagenarian.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

Despera posted:

It really is the most "basic" of all the talk-radio shows.

Spun Dog
Sep 21, 2004

Smellrose

Louisgod posted:

Look at those short, girlish hands

Trump should pick up a set of these -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UO91mX4K8r8

InsanityIsCrazy
Jan 25, 2003

by Lowtax

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

T r a v i s posted:

You paid to put slurs under that man's name.

I'm just making fun of your worthless posting. If I was bad enough with my money to "own" people with red text it wouldn't be whoever the hell that guy is.

JHVH-1
Jun 28, 2002

InsanityIsCrazy
Jan 25, 2003

by Lowtax

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

No exit poll leaks yet, Montasque?

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

Not surprised Trump is trying to hide his weirdly small hand.

Jared Kush
Mar 4, 2015

by zen death robot

TheTatteredKing posted:

I'm just making fun of your worthless posting. If I was bad enough with my money to "own" people with red text it wouldn't be whoever the hell that guy is.

Nice try, but you sound exactly like the guy who wrote that stuff under the other dude's name only without the slurs.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

DarkCrawler posted:

LOL these motherfuckers have no entertainment

I actually seem to be an American citizen this year. That must suck for Trump supporters. Yay? The Finnish equivalent is still on whether "friend of the family" is an OK word

How can I ask for the citizenship? I don't want to root for an old and weak septuagenarian.

Umm what the hell

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

T r a v i s posted:

Nice try, but you sound exactly like the guy who wrote that stuff under the other dude's name only without the slurs.

Can we not argue about who redtexted who? Just assume it was Majorian and move on.

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

Montasque posted:

It really is the most "basic" of all the talk-radio shows.

"Firing torpedoes of truth at walls of lies"

Who writes this poo poo?

I hate rush/beck/Levin but I could imagine they opened a book are some point in their lives.

InsanityIsCrazy
Jan 25, 2003

by Lowtax

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Brannock posted:

It's really cool how the morality police like to pre-emptively bring out the ironic slurs

I think the ratio on these forums between slurs used by totally righteous people to 'own' others for thinking the wrong things about things and slurs used in sincere hate is probably around 100:1

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

There's a nose/spite joke here but I can't put my finger on it.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Lumpy the Cook posted:

I think the ratio on these forums between slurs used by totally righteous people to 'own' others for thinking the wrong things about things and slurs used in sincere hate is probably around 100:1

It fluctuates between being majority unironic and majority ironic. I tend to roll my eyes if it's outside of FYAD.

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

Tesseraction posted:

There's a nose/spite joke here but I can't put my finger on it.

Nah compensating for his hands is the way to go.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Lumpy the Cook posted:

funny thing is I have never used racial slurs on here(without context) but then again i piss on both sides of the fence.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Inverted Offensive Battle: Acupuncture Attacks Convert To 3D Penetration Tactics Taking Advantage of Deep Battle Opportunities

Tesseraction posted:

Can we not argue about who redtexted who? Just assume it was Majorian and move on.

I promise you it wasn't me. I'm entirely too cheap to buy other people hate-avs.

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Despera posted:

So like all conservatism

Despera posted:

"Firing torpedoes of truth at walls of lies"

Who writes this poo poo?

I hate rush/beck/Levin but I could imagine they opened a book are some point in their lives.

but education is for the liberal elite in their ivory towers

the only book I need is the bible and the constitution

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Majorian posted:

I promise you it wasn't me. I'm entirely too cheap to buy other people hate-avs.

Yes but you are this thread's hatesponge right now so it's easier if you take the blame for redtitles, toe-stubbings, etc.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Despera posted:

Nah compensating for his hands is the way to go.

Perhaps shortness was why I couldn't put my finger on it. :ssh:

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Inverted Offensive Battle: Acupuncture Attacks Convert To 3D Penetration Tactics Taking Advantage of Deep Battle Opportunities

Tesseraction posted:

Yes but you are this thread's hatesponge right now so it's easier if you take the blame for redtitles, toe-stubbings, etc.

Oh sure. I'm happy to be the tank in this one; I just wanted to make it clear for the record.:laugh:

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

So heinous he's red texting people for posts outside of this thread. When will the pc police's mad reign of terror end?!

Phi230 posted:

So like all conservatism

but education is for the liberal elite in their ivory towers

Nah they like to have other books on their self too, they just don't read them either.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
Hate avs are funny but also very sad.

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

TheTatteredKing posted:

So heinous he's red texting people for posts outside of this thread. When will the pc police's mad reign of terror end?!

Nah they like to have other books on their self too, they just don't read them either.

I don't think any of those weird conservative books I see at walmart written by Hannity and Limbaugh and O'Reilly are actually written by them, just ghostwritten. But all of them are filled with such factoids and conservative revisionist history they must've dictated talking points to put in them. Those hacks try and shoehorn conservative messages into history all the time and end up just spewing uneducated ahistorical garbage I'm honestly not surprised why conservatives have the distorted worldview they have.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

mysterious loyall X posted:

Found a p. deece anti-Clintin protest song this afternoon. Think anyone from the party of Old Gloria the Elephant will pick it up? Anyway, here's the link, thoughts?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydm7Z_I_8qE&t=5142s

whoah

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Darkman Fanpage posted:

Hate avs are funny but also very sad.

I could never tell if yours was one but it still makes me chuckle a lot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aurubin
Mar 17, 2011

Phi230 posted:

These aren't the same thing?

• Locked thread