Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

I misunderstood how it worked and thought you could stack it without committing the gold and still have a jungle item, that's not actually good at all on junglers. Thanks custom games.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kung fu jive
Jul 2, 2014

SOPHISTICATED DOG SHIT
The pie just played a game on stream against a pretty obvious scripter. Qt and his team won and afterwards the enemy team was laying on the salt in post-game chat. It's good to know the fun never ends, no matter how high your elo :v:

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

amazeballs posted:

The pie just played a game on stream against a pretty obvious scripter. Qt and his team won and afterwards the enemy team was laying on the salt in post-game chat. It's good to know the fun never ends, no matter how high your elo :v:

was it a cassio bot or did they fix those things

Etrips
Nov 9, 2004

Having Teemo Problems?
I Feel Bad For You, Son.
I Got 99 Shrooms
And You Just Hit One.

pog boyfriend posted:

I played against a cassio bot the other day. So it is definitely still around.

foutre
Sep 4, 2011

:toot: RIP ZEEZ :toot:
My favorite is the Rek'sai script that times unburrows to cancel dashes. The game I encountered it my jungler was a Nidalee who had her pounce in to execute the Rek'sai canceled 3 times in one jungle invade, one of which denied her a pounce over dragon pit. Combined with dodge scripts it was really a sad game for Nidalee.

kung fu jive
Jul 2, 2014

SOPHISTICATED DOG SHIT

pog boyfriend posted:

It was a LeBlanc. Qtpie was mid playing Brand and the LeBlanc never got hit by a single Q. No exaggeration, literally not one Q - no matter the situation.

Primetime
Jul 3, 2009
Anyone know if rumble is bugged by the way? On multiple occasions using an ability after overheating with result in almost instant heat reduction - as in the accelerated overheat cooldown will still apply after I exited overheat.

Luckily it's only happened while clearing jungle camps, but it's annoying to not build any heat and take twice as long to clear a camp. The glitches in this patch have been incredible, so I wouldn't be surprised if this went under the radar

Chumppell
Nov 9, 2007

amazeballs posted:

It was a LeBlanc. Qtpie was mid playing Brand and the LeBlanc never got hit by a single Q. No exaggeration, literally not one Q - no matter the situation.

It was an Ezreal and he was support brand.

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

Etrips posted:

lmao loving riot

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

The popular bot in Korea now is Karthus

Ra Ra Rasputin
Apr 2, 2011
I stopped playing Karthus for awhile because dodge bots soured me so, so badly on him, draining my entire catalyst/tear mana bar and failing to land a single Q, all the while the other player is spinning in place as they fight against the script stopping them at the very micro edge of the Q radius.

Poulpe
Nov 11, 2006
Canadian Santa Extraordinaire

Etrips posted:

I don't think Riot even bothers preventing these scripts from being used, nor if they can, because they're exclusively client-side. They won't even punish you immediately for using them, the reason being that if you get punished immediately, then scripters can easily test exactly which functionality will get you banned and which is "safe," getting around Riot's tests.

Instead they do large sweeping bans every once in awhile for everybody that's been detected. Basically if you're scripting it's a countdown to a permaban, but the scripts aren't going anywhere.

kung fu jive
Jul 2, 2014

SOPHISTICATED DOG SHIT

Chumppell posted:

It was an Ezreal and he was support brand.

I stand corrected. Well that's what I get for playing ranked games while I have the stream up. Consequently, I have about as much attention dedicated to my ranked games. Forever bronze.

Yorkshire Pudding
Nov 24, 2006

In hindsight I think I played against an Alistair bot the scripter the other day. I was Tryndamere jungle, and in a 45+ minute game, every single time I tried to spin into anyone with Ali around he insta blocked me. Not like "I think that Tryndamere is going to spin here, I better get ready", but like I would come over walls where they had no vision and he would flash+Knockup before my animation even finished. I didn't even think about it until after the match.

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

pog boyfriend posted:

if you get a wits end on kayle you become a hero. runaans rnashors and rageblade, or the 3 Rs, into a deathcap/wits end thing is a pretty nice build that is really hard to go wrong with. get rnashors tooth first for the cdr, and beat your opponents face in/powerfarm a rageblade. during the in between time during those two items you should finish t2 berserker boots, or if not, finish after rageblade. base it off how much move speed you really need it. then pick up the runaans for the third r and final piece of the puzzle to make your auto attacks kick rear end. wits end will make you the hero your team calls for, deathcap makes you a powerhouse. if you are not a fan of the wits end zhonyas makes you nuke harder, i have seen people rock gunblades too. there is some value in getting a tank item for your last item as well.

if you want a goku challenge build though i highly recommend gunblade ludens echo, iceborn gauntlet, blade of the ruined king, will of the ancients, and sorc shoes. not only does the CDR from all of those items top you off pretty nicely at 40% when you steal the junglers blue, but the high amount of sustain and slows will make it impossible for your foes to escape you. since this build gives you 3 range nukes that all apply a slow, and your auto attacks then apply a slow from the iceborn gauntlet, anything that gets in your range is presumably going to die unless they have a way of inflicting grievous wounds.

What's the build order for Kayle? I'd like to try pulling her out mid or top in Silver game as a hard carry for those games that you know you can't win unless you push alone.

stump collector
May 28, 2007
it's best to not think about cheaters because it's highly likely that it'll make you perform worse if you're an ~emotional gamer~

stump collector
May 28, 2007

Gridlocked posted:

What's the build order for Kayle? I'd like to try pulling her out mid or top in Silver game as a hard carry for those games that you know you can't win unless you push alone.

you probably shouldn't ask the guy recommending 6000 gold in sustain items and instead look at posts on the previous page which had non joke builds posted

blah_blah
Apr 15, 2006

Gridlocked posted:

There's no canonical build order because she's kind of a weird champ, but nashor's -> gunblade -> AS boots -> runaan's -> two of wit's end, lich bane, gunblade, bork, rylai's, zhonya's, void staff are pretty reasonable.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

CDR boots are probably more valuable to Kayle than AS boots, especially if you're getting 10% from runes and build no other CDR items than Nashor's. AS boots kinda suck in general right now.

Swifties might also be pretty great depending on the enemy team comp.

anti-magic
Sep 9, 2012

We've come up in the ram-raiding business, Owl.
It's all high class now.
No more baby seats.
Nashors > Rageblade > Lichbane > Deathcap > Void Staff is a really solid build. You eat up towers and obliterate people in duels. Thunderlord's is great on her because you can easily proc it in lane with Q and E since autos count as two hits with it activated.

I found that build the best in top and mid. AS boots are nice but CDR can also work.

When are Riot going to do anything interesting with the AD jungle item? It's a completely boring stat stick at the moment.

Flappy Bert
Dec 11, 2011

I have seen the light, and it is a string

anti-magic posted:

Nashors > Rageblade > Lichbane > Deathcap > Void Staff is a really solid build. You eat up towers and obliterate people in duels. Thunderlord's is great on her because you can easily proc it in lane with Q and E since autos count as two hits with it activated.

Yes, but you want to take Furor: her E has an interaction where it can double stack. Two autos gets you 3 stacks, you trade so abnormally hard with it.

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

blah_blah posted:

There's no canonical build order because she's kind of a weird champ, but nashor's -> gunblade -> AS boots -> runaan's

He means rageblade, not gunblade just so everyone out there knows

blah_blah
Apr 15, 2006

henkman posted:

He means rageblade, not gunblade just so everyone out there knows

Yeah, my bad :saddowns:

Servaetes
Sep 10, 2003

False enemy or true friend?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3XrHF4cGT4

the dev also removed the slow buff on the ult shots acknowledging it's way too powerful but he's gonna get a tiny buff to the traps, 5% slow on top of what it is currently

Ra Ra Rasputin
Apr 2, 2011
I usually ignore the random links that pop up on the league client when I load up, but I decided to check out the "Community Skin Spotlight" http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/skin-champion-concepts/AlYEMbEO-community-skin-spotlight and this caught my eye.

Cat Lady Yorick.

Arrgytehpirate
Oct 2, 2011

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

I would play Yorick if that was a skin. I don't even know what he does or what lane he is. I would play the gently caress out of crazy cat lady

anti-magic
Sep 9, 2012

It's all high class now.
No more baby seats.

IXIX posted:

Yes, but you want to take Furor: her E has an interaction where it can double stack. Two autos gets you 3 stacks, you trade so abnormally hard with it.

Do you mean fervor of battle? It is a good keystone and mixes up her damage even more but I feel like that works better with a crazy on-hit build. The burst from thunderlords and then lichbane is disgusting and will evaporate squishies.

That yorick skin idea is brilliant. Too bad Riot can't decide on how to remake him.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

I am pretty sure that just by having E at all Fervor is always right on Kayle

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
If by "crazy on-hit build" you mean Kayle's usual build, then yes

Etrips
Nov 9, 2004

Having Teemo Problems?
I Feel Bad For You, Son.
I Got 99 Shrooms
And You Just Hit One.
TIL: Riot Kayle skin is super annoying when using her E, it will activate a loud obnoxious audio clip of :siren: sirens :siren:! And since by rank 4ish you can have a 100% uptime, you too can sound like you are in Compton. :stare:

Also she has a pretty good taunt, second only to Akali.
edit: I guess the taunt is a base VO. Been using Aether Wing Kayle which doesn't have it.

Etrips fucked around with this message at 05:34 on Mar 3, 2016

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

I got this title for free due to my proximity to an idiot who wanted to save $5 on an avatar by having someone else spend $9.95 instead.

Ra Ra Rasputin posted:

I usually ignore the random links that pop up on the league client when I load up, but I decided to check out the "Community Skin Spotlight" http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/skin-champion-concepts/AlYEMbEO-community-skin-spotlight and this caught my eye.

Cat Lady Yorick.

You will remember Yorick Meowri

anti-magic
Sep 9, 2012

It's all high class now.
No more baby seats.

henkman posted:

If by "crazy on-hit build" you mean Kayle's usual build, then yes

I hadn't checked champ.gg for this patch. Last time I had been playing her everyone liked the burst build more but it has switched over to on-hit now. Makes sense with all the tanks in the game I guess.

Either keystone works, I just really liked the harass and late game burst of thunderlords. Had good success with it.

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

exethan posted:

you probably shouldn't ask the guy recommending 6000 gold in sustain items and instead look at posts on the previous page which had non joke builds posted

did you think that was serious..?

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

pog boyfriend posted:

did you think that was serious..?

You should also be serious about :goku:

Aerox
Jan 8, 2012
After my 15th or so game in a row of people either AFKing or screaming friend of the family/human being every time they die because they try to solo a 1v3 knowing that Lyte and Riot don't give two shits about player experience as long as they're buying skins and Lyte can write some hot undergrad level papers along the lines of "People with racial slurs in their usernames are bad" I've finally uninstalled this nightmare of a game.

I'm free.

fatal oopsie-daisy
Jul 30, 2007

by R. Guyovich
The most toxic person I ever played with:

http://oddshot.tv/shot/jennyeatsbabies-2016030361226306

Etrips
Nov 9, 2004

Having Teemo Problems?
I Feel Bad For You, Son.
I Got 99 Shrooms
And You Just Hit One.

Aerox posted:

I'm free.

See you next week!

JFC her voice are like nails on a chalkboard. Why did you subject me to this?

Arrgytehpirate
Oct 2, 2011

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

I regret clicking this

Hashtag Yoloswag
Mar 24, 2013

...I'm sorry. I can't seem to remember any of the rest.
Morg update: RoA -> Abyssal/Zhonya felt pretty good but it works better as a "push forever" build I think than an aggressive build. I also just don't think building anything before the RoA is wise because having nothing but a FQC and unstacked RoA around the 20 minute mark feels like you have absolutely no pressure at all unless your jungler is nearby and ready to gank as soon as you send out the spooky ghosts. I do think it might transition to late-game better since you end up being incredibly loving tanky with more or less the same damage potential but I think it really depends on the matchup whether or not you should go RoA or not (if I had been against an assassin I probably would have gone straight for the defensive item into a regen item for instance). Against another heavy pusher (Lux) it was pretty effective though.

e: fwiw my standard S5 build on Morg was basically Morello -> Zhonya -> Dcap with Sorcs thrown in where convenient

Hashtag Yoloswag fucked around with this message at 07:56 on Mar 3, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blah_blah
Apr 15, 2006

Hashtag Yoloswag posted:

Morg update: RoA -> Abyssal/Zhonya felt pretty good but it works better as a "push forever" build I think than an aggressive build. I also just don't think building anything before the RoA is wise because having nothing but a FQC and unstacked RoA around the 20 minute mark feels like you have absolutely no pressure at all unless your jungler is nearby and ready to gank as soon as you send out the spooky ghosts. I do think it might transition to late-game better since you end up being incredibly loving tanky with more or less the same damage potential but I think it really depends on the matchup whether or not you should go RoA or not (if I had been against an assassin I probably would have gone straight for the defensive item into a regen item for instance). Against another heavy pusher (Lux) it was pretty effective though.

e: fwiw my standard S5 build on Morg was basically Morello -> Zhonya -> Dcap with Sorcs thrown in where convenient

I have FCQ, CDR boots, RoA, and Abyssal completed around the 21 minute mark in a lot of games (with 3-4 stacks on my RoA by then). If it's taking you way longer than this to reach that level of gold you need to farm better or proc your FCQ more. Zhonyas instead of Abyssal takes a couple minutes more. See my match history here: http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-history/NA1/215629704

• Locked thread