Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

The Talos Principle is on Steam sale for $10 and it's been on my wishlist for a while. I might check it out, thoughts?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Pablo Gigante posted:

The Talos Principle is on Steam sale for $10 and it's been on my wishlist for a while. I might check it out, thoughts?

I beat it recently, it's a good first person puzzler. It's got some good gimmicks

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Gigante posted:

solid puzzl e game with some fun tools, il iked it a lot

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

I've been playing way too much Stardew Valley. I tried some Minecraft 1.9 today. A creeper killed me and ended my world, including my nice house and growing farm. awesome

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
stardew is pretty neat

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Black Motha Fuckin Ops 3

Adlai Stevenson
Mar 4, 2010

Making me ashamed to feel the way that I do
Depending on work tomorrow it'll either be SFV with friends or finishing an Overclocked run by myself.

I want to try Stardew but based on how much I liked SNES Harvest Moon as a kid I'd get sucked in and there are other things I need to do with my life right now. Like SFV and Overclocked

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

stuck home with the flu and can't find a spare 3ds charger :smithicide:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Question 2: Is South Park: The Stick of Truth worth buying for a gay man's rear end $13

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Gigante posted:

Question 2: Is South Park: The Stick of Truth worth buying for a gay man's rear end $13

im actually buying the monthly bundle whn i get home nd i got a copy already, want it

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Pablo Gigante posted:

For 13 bucks yeah. Its funny

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Far Cry: Primal

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
"Durr I love South Park so much in gonna buy a game based on it" --Typical Goon

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Final Fantasy 7 spoilers: aeris dies....

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
I'm going to play Pokémon Blue and marathon On Cinema

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

im debating going to this or staying home and Gaming

http://www.northeastwrestling.com/20160304.shtml

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

I'm playing Shin Megami Tensei IV and Pokemon Blue

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

HORMELCHILI posted:

im debating going to this or staying home and Gaming

http://www.northeastwrestling.com/20160304.shtml

Holy poo poo this is only a half hour away from me

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I'm in Taiwan atm, to have sex, natch. Cheers.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I'm in Taiwan atm, to have sex, natch. Cheers.

Her name?

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Nicole. Forgot her Chinese name. Was aiming for the rare 2 girls 4 holes weekend but I've already failed (pussy only). Smdh. Mario golf.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
only had time for 2 matchmaking games in csgo
its friday tho... :geti:n

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Nicole. Forgot her Chinese name. Was aiming for the rare 2 girls 4 holes weekend but I've already failed (pussy only). Smdh. Mario golf.

the making-up-for-lost-holes gamer...

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Nice on.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

I'm going to play Pillars of Eternity, or maybe Cities: Skylines when I'm done with work. I will not be having sex.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Bloodborne, Pokemon Red, Max Payne, and Pac Man 2. Gonna be a hell of a day (got to leave work 2 hours early :smugbird: )

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Chinese people are only marginally human

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

I goong tp go to the gym, shower, and have dinner and cockrails with a friend...NOT! Fagot poo poo bruh. im actually going to eat a whole pizza prolly a bad one, get shitfaced, and sit ina chair for 8 hours playign stupid poo poo!!

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Monster Hunter since I got an idea for a new armor set and already have most of the bits

Also might mod out Oblivion on my new laptop and play that, I know people like to rag on that game a loy but I've never managed to play it on PC with mods

Also might get sushi with the wife, that's the video games of food right

C-Euro fucked around with this message at 22:52 on Mar 4, 2016

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

mysterious loyall X posted:

I goong tp go to the gym, shower, and have dinner and cockrails with a friend...NOT! Fagot poo poo bruh. im actually going to eat a whole pizza prolly a bad one, get shitfaced, and sit ina chair for 8 hours playign stupid poo poo!!

you woke fam

ColoradoCleric
Dec 26, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
GTA 4 and 5 and tribes ascend

I'm really liking the mafia themes of GTA 4 than whatever story 5 has so far but having to drive and get food and armor before every mission is really lame

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

mysterious loyall X posted:

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

gta 4 is poo poo

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

tumor looking batty posted:

gta 4 is poo poo

It's good.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Black Ops 3

Adlai Stevenson
Mar 4, 2010

Making me ashamed to feel the way that I do

gross

Knuc U Kinte posted:

gross

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Nicowe

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

Lumpy the Cook posted:

I'm going to play Pokémon Blue and marathon On Cinema

i haven't watched an oscar special since the first one and i feel guilty for it

somebody dropped off a 3ds charger for me so i guess this is my plan too

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Ni No Kuni owns.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

FactsAreUseless posted:

Ni No Kuni owns.

It's one of the best games of the last generation, I think.