Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

MrL_JaKiri posted:

Accusing someone of having a disability as an insult, classy. Go back to Europol!

Interesting that you think i'm "accusing" you of being autistic. Get back in your bunker, literally-hitler

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrL_JaKiri
Sep 23, 2003

A bracing glass of carrot juice!

Oberleutnant posted:

Interesting that you think i'm "accusing" you of being autistic. Get back in your bunker, literally-hitler

Are you so thin skinned you can't have someone criticising your phrasing of a joke without melting down?

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

Oberleutnant posted:

Good....good. Only two others could have challenged me for the Hollywood blowjob queen crown and they're busy arguing with each other over who is most autistic. Everything is falling in to place

MrL_JaKiri
Sep 23, 2003

A bracing glass of carrot juice!

Pissflaps posted:

Good....good. Only two others could have challenged me for the Hollywood blowjob queen crown and they're arguing with each other over who is most autistic. Everything is falling in to place

Hollywood or Holyrood

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
Things that are better than the current derail:

Spangly A
May 14, 2009

God help you if ever you're caught on these shores

A man's ambition must indeed be small
To write his name upon a shithouse wall

Guavanaut posted:

it's not even slightly believable, everyone knows that newcastle fans can take horses. no way a zebra could mount one.

tooterfish
Jul 13, 2013

Maybe he was lulled by the black and white stripes and thought it was Alan Shearer?

TACD
Oct 27, 2000

Guavanaut posted:

Is John the Newcastle fan or the zebra?

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

MrL_JaKiri posted:

Are you so thin skinned you can't have someone criticising your phrasing of a joke without melting down?
You're the one who failed to parse a very simple post and now can't stop coming back for more. Are you feeling stupid? It's okay to admit that you were just wrong.

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

a glitch posted:

Who the hell in Scotland votes for UKIP in the first place? :psyduck:

Rich Scots. There's no Scottish nationalism at the top. It's all money. And UKIP are the closest the UK has to a libertarian party. I think. To be honest UKIP policy keeps changing. They were all for privatising the NHS until recently but now they're strongly against it.

Regarde Aduck fucked around with this message at 20:16 on Mar 6, 2016

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
On the topic of Newcastle, it looks like the North-East NHS is the only area that isn't being completely hosed over, or is being cut to the bone more aggressively than other areas.

DesperateDan
Dec 10, 2005

Where's my cow?

Is that my cow?

No it isn't, but it still tramples my bloody lavender.
There is also the news that another terrorist arms cache was found in some woodland but it was probably white vaguely christian people, so no-one cares.

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

DesperateDan posted:

There is also the news that another terrorist arms cache was found in some woodland but it was probably white vaguely christian people, so no-one cares.

"How Have We Coped Without Biscuits?" is a more popular story on the BBC lol

Cerv
Sep 14, 2004

This is a silly post with little news value.

As fun as blowjobs are I'm not thinking it's worth moving to Hollywood just to do them

cargohills
Apr 18, 2014

Oberleutnant posted:

You're the one who failed to parse a very simple post and now can't stop coming back for more. Are you feeling stupid? It's okay to admit that you were just wrong.

Your joke was awfully phrased, don't be silly ober

Lord Ludikrous
Jun 7, 2008

Enjoy your tea...

Jess Phillips: someone to believe in posted:

For Labour supporters unconvinced by Jeremy Corbyn, the search for an authentic voice leads to the door of the outspoken member for Birmingham Yardley

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2016/mar/06/jess-phillips-someone-to-believe-in#comments

You'd think they'd have learned after endorsing noted outspoken heavyweight MP Yvette Cooper.

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

cargohills posted:

Your joke was awfully phrased, don't be silly ober
But you got it, right? Like, it wasn't completely incomprehensible to a human being familiar with language.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

DesperateDan posted:

I wondered why I hadn't heard more about that. It's normally made a big deal of even when it's white kids with a few air pistols and crossbows and chemicals :supaburn:

But it's in Norlin Airlann, so that's probably why nobody on the news cares.

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

what keeps happening to my clothes

Regarde Aduck posted:

And UKIP are the closest the UK has to a libertarian party. I think.

Hey hey, what about the Scottish Libertarian Party, who have a wide array of viable candidates such as That MRA Guy I Still Stay Friends With On Facebook Out Of Grim Curiosity. Why I'm sure come May they'll get greater than or equal to the number of seats UKIP do.

KOGAHAZAN!!
Apr 29, 2013

a miserable failure as a person

an incredible success as a magical murder spider

Angepain posted:

Well, and fifteen (out of 129) in the more proportional Scottish Parliament. Hell, after the Wild Tory Momentum that they claim exists this election they might get up to nineteen, maybe.

Latest polling has them back in the low-mid teens :toot:

http://ukpollingreport.co.uk/blog/archives/9643

Oberleutnant posted:

But you got it, right? Like, it wasn't completely incomprehensible to a human being familiar with language.

Sorry man. :(

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
it's a pretty small leap from calling somebody kapparomeo and quoting a post about the uppity irish.

feedmegin
Jul 30, 2008

Oberleutnant posted:

"How Have We Coped Without Biscuits?" is a more popular story on the BBC lol

Ah, but which is the Correct biscuit?

(I vote for Jammy Dodgers seeing as they are Red at their heart)

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

Regarde Aduck posted:

And UKIP are the closest the UK has to a libertarian party. I think.
What about the Greens? :v:

e: I think we decided on custard creams last time, for no other reason than that they are Good and Cool (and generic). Jammy Dodgers are also good.

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

feedmegin posted:

Ah, but which is the Correct biscuit?

(I vote for Jammy Dodgers seeing as they are Red at their heart)

i don't like mixed-media biscuits. you can take your jammy dodgers, chocolate digestives, and custard creams and sick em up your arse. Give me a hobnob and I'm perfectly content.

e: I mean I don't actively dislike any of those tbf but I never choose to buy them myself.

Fans
Jun 27, 2013

A reptile dysfunction

Ludicro posted:

You'd think they'd have learned after endorsing noted outspoken heavyweight MP Yvette Cooper.

If only she'd ran for leader back when Corbyn was running. However I think he was running unopposed? I can't really recall anything anyone else said during that race, so it must have been.

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

what keeps happening to my clothes

Guavanaut posted:

What about the Greens? :v:

no you're thinking of the librarian party

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

DesperateDan posted:

Vigorously.

I feel a cheer whenever another bigot drops off the planet, but she was the driving force behind much of the most heinous poo poo the Reagan presidency did.

Yup.
She was a big participant in popularizing the 'war on drugs' and associated moral panics.

StoneOfShame
Jul 28, 2013

This is the best kitchen ever.

Ludicro posted:

Errr Jess Phillips isn't a whole lot like Yvette Cooper, for one Jess Phillips is pretty loving outspoken and has no problem calling people on their poo poo, I thought she was pretty decent at first but she's slowly started showing some idiotic views. The Graun and others are really beginning to push her as a future leader though.

Seaside Loafer
Feb 7, 2012

Waiting for a train, I needed a shit. You won't bee-lieve what happened next

I doubt she had much of a clue of what was going on, just did what she was told. Same thing applies to ronny or as bill hicks put it 'failed b-movie hollywood actor dickweed mr president sir'

"Reagan was twice elected as President of the Screen Actors Guild, the labor union for actors, where he worked to root out Communist influence."

mehall
Aug 27, 2010

Oberleutnant posted:

i don't like mixed-media biscuits. you can take your jammy dodgers, chocolate digestives, and custard creams and sick em up your arse. Give me a hobnob and I'm perfectly content.

e: I mean I don't actively dislike any of those tbf but I never choose to buy them myself.

That means you're robbing yourself of the superior option: Fig Rolls.

Extreme0
Feb 28, 2013

I dance to the sweet tune of your failure so I'm never gonna stop fucking with you.

Continue to get confused and frustrated with me as I dance to your anger.

As I expect nothing more from ya you stupid runt!

Angepain posted:

I'm unbelievably excited about the 8̂ campaign.

David Coburn is a treasure of idiocy.

Gay but dosen't want gay marriage because of god being mad and drown Scotland for it because of the Equality Nazis.
Wants to legalise drugs. All drugs not just marijuana.
lovely cheap rear end toasters don't work because of the EU.
Banned from Wikipedia after editing his own article 69 times in six days.
Compared Humza Yousaf to terrorist Abu Hamza.
Thinks refugees will stone him to death
Got owned by Humza Yousaf in a twitter bout http://news.stv.tv/scotland-decides/analysis/307451-stephen-daisley-humza-yousaf-and-david-coburn-have-twitter-spat/
Studied law at University, failed to graduate.
Thought that @Trumpton_Ukip was an actual town and called it a fraud account as a result.
Failed to properly ask permission for a politcal cartoon that he commisioned to be edited for UKIP https://edinburgheye.wordpress.com/2014/05/28/does-david-coburn-know-about-copyright/

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

mehall posted:

That means you're robbing yourself of the superior option: Fig Rolls.

Man I aint had one of those in probably a decade and had actually forgotten they existed. If the co-cop on the way to work sells em I'll buy some tomorrow.

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012

Oberleutnant posted:

Oberleutnant posted:

How about you just stop being autistic

For reals, how are we supposed to interpret this, then? My telepathy's on the blink.

NO FUCK YOU DAD
Oct 23, 2008

StoneOfShame posted:

Errr Jess Phillips isn't a whole lot like Yvette Cooper, for one Jess Phillips is pretty loving outspoken and has no problem calling people on their poo poo, I thought she was pretty decent at first but she's slowly started showing some idiotic views. The Graun and others are really beginning to push her as a future leader though.
What are Jess Phillips' idiotic views, other than her view on sex workers and wanting to stab Corbyn? She rubs me up the wrong way and I'd like a riposte to her supporters beyond her endless complaining about people being mean on Twitter.

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

Darth Walrus posted:

For reals, how are we supposed to interpret this, then? My telepathy's on the blink.
The word "accusation" or "accuse" implies that something is bad.

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012

Oberleutnant posted:

The word "accusation" or "accuse" implies that something is bad.

If autism isn't a bad thing, though, why do they need to stop having it?

Extreme0
Feb 28, 2013

I dance to the sweet tune of your failure so I'm never gonna stop fucking with you.

Continue to get confused and frustrated with me as I dance to your anger.

As I expect nothing more from ya you stupid runt!

Darth Walrus posted:

Because Autism is bad.

- From an Autist

NO gently caress YOU DAD posted:

What are Jess Phillips' idiotic views, other than her view on sex workers and wanting to stab Corbyn? She rubs me up the wrong way and I'd like a riposte to her supporters beyond her endless complaining about people being mean on Twitter.

I guess they are trying to make her into Labour's version of Thatcher?

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

Darth Walrus posted:

It's aaaaaalmost like I'm just being a oval office to wind people up, isn't it?

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012

Oberleutnant posted:

Aren't you worried about driving down Pissflaps's wages by competing with him?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

Oberleutnant posted:

So you're a self confessed troll? Well well well.

• Locked thread