Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gaz2k21
Sep 1, 2006

MEGALA---WHO??!!??

The Big Taff Man posted:

Stick it up your arse

My arse lacks the capacity although it may be possible with the later psOne model.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oh no computer
May 27, 2003

Bozza posted:

White people dreads are the worst.

Vitamins
May 1, 2012

Gaz2k21 posted:

My arse lacks the capacity although it may be possible with the later psOne model.

original boxy playstations were way superior to that psone poo poo

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

just thought of the ps1 startup noise and now I have a big nostalgic smile on my face

who wants to play some wipeout

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOwNv7kp4Oo

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

please stop posting pictures of sexy hands it can be triggering

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

http://i.imgur.com/VsTnWAX.webm

Manic X
Jul 1, 2015

:britain:
Five weeks? What willpower!

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

oh holly :swoon:

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear
i can barely go 5 hours without a wank tbh

Vitamins
May 1, 2012

Looke posted:

oh holly :swoon:

corn in the fridge
Jan 15, 2012

by Shine

buteruc
Feb 12, 2009

I'm on a train composed of a single carriage. I feel like I'm on an exciting adventure.

corn in the fridge
Jan 15, 2012

by Shine
i just finished reading a cool book about t. E. Lawrence anyway thanks for reading my book reading story

Pedricko
Apr 7, 2008
Driving to Plymouth is gonna be fun

Manic X
Jul 1, 2015

:britain:

crispix posted:

i can barely go 5 hours without a wank tbh

i hope that impulsiveness doesn't disrupt your sleep.

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

I like playing board games so I went to a board game night at a pub, now I wish I hadn't because apparently showering once in a while is optional for many people that like board games.

CancerCakes
Jan 10, 2006

Quote-Unquote posted:

I like playing board games so I went to a board game night at a pub, now I wish I hadn't because apparently showering once in a while is optional for many people that like board games.

I played board games at the pub this evening and the people at this one are way better than most of the ones I have been to.

Going back tomorrow for a puzzle evening thing, the pub does quite well out of nerds for a yuppie city centre place.

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

CancerCakes posted:

I played board games at the pub this evening and the people at this one are way better than most of the ones I have been to.

Yeah I have a bunch of friends that I play games with on a fairly regular basis, and they're all great; one of them invited me to this place. To be fair the people at my table were fine but everywhere else I walked smelled terrible.

Lady Gaza
Nov 20, 2008

morning thread, I managed to stop off in Hong Kong on the way back from a work trip so am planning to eat my weight in dumplings

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

thats quite a diversion

this morning there is Good Service On All Lines and I still can't get on the tube as it's too full

Fingerless Gloves
May 21, 2011

... aaand also go away and don't come back
I am back in work and 8 people have been fired with embargoes in place on all pay rises and bonuses. Thankfully the new promotion of 7 directors happened last month before this sudden cost saving measure was put in place.

Vitamins
May 1, 2012

Fingerless Gloves posted:

I am back in work and 8 people have been fired with embargoes in place on all pay rises and bonuses. Thankfully the new promotion of 7 directors happened last month before this sudden cost saving measure was put in place.

:sever:

corn in the fridge
Jan 15, 2012

by Shine
gently caress this gay traffic the postman is making more expedient progress than me

HJB
Feb 16, 2011

:swoon: I can't get enough of are Dan :swoon:
happy international womens day, i hope you all have your own international woman to celebrate with

corn in the fridge
Jan 15, 2012

by Shine
my woman holds three different passports so you could say she's very international

Phoon
Apr 23, 2010

whos are they

corn in the fridge
Jan 15, 2012

by Shine
they're hers

Vitamins
May 1, 2012

HJB posted:

happy international womens day, i hope you all have your own international woman to celebrate with

oh god I'm so alone

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

condolences on your multi-identitied partner

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

or congrats on ur secret agent partner

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Official Manchester United Posting Partner 2015/16
Fan of Britches
My wife could hold many more passports than that sounds like you have a weak wife

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Happy International Working Women’s Day

one two three four I declare a class war

corn in the fridge
Jan 15, 2012

by Shine

The Big Taff Man posted:

My wife could hold many more passports than that sounds like you have a weak wife

she could hold a fourth but doesn't bother cuz they're all european passports anyway. I've got two but could hold a third but it would require a lot of effort and its a bad passport to have anyway

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Official Manchester United Posting Partner 2015/16
Fan of Britches
I think I could probably hold maybe 100 passports, but Im a pretty strong guy

Vitamins
May 1, 2012

loving traitors holding more than a british passport

Furia
Jul 26, 2015

Grimey Drawer

corn in the fridge posted:

she could hold a fourth but doesn't bother cuz they're all european passports anyway. I've got two but could hold a third but it would require a lot of effort and its a bad passport to have anyway

I would have thought holding the maximum amount of official documents at all times would be a good thing

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
there is someone locked in the toilet near my office

edit: he's out. he was the person who came to fix the lock too lol

Jose fucked around with this message at 14:55 on Mar 8, 2016

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

im allowed 2, maybe 3 passports

Bozza
Mar 5, 2004

"I'm a really useful engine!"
I'm only allowed one. It also needs renewing this year so will be sadly be losing my photo of a skinny angry punk rock kids and replacing it with a balding slightly less skinny 30 year old :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

buteruc
Feb 12, 2009

I'm barely allowed one.

I'm a bad American.