Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Build-a-Boar
Feb 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

If this sort of picture/text combo could be turned into breathable spores, we could have a 28 days later scenario.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
Crinkle Crinkle little star...
How I wonder what you are..

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Ahundredbux posted:

i am very saddened by this thread

it makes me feel better about myself, personally :unsmith:

Noyemi K
Dec 9, 2012

youll always be so sleepy when youre this tiny *plompf*
movies are bad 4 u

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.
hello mr. crinkle tell me why

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

Once mass starvation kicks off in the western hemisphere I think we'll see this kind of thing vanish pretty quickly.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

phasmid posted:

Once mass starvation kicks off in the western hemisphere I think we'll see this kind of thing vanish pretty quickly.

This is why im voting Trump 2016

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

Mange Mite posted:

This is why im voting Trump 2016

E's gonna get a big rally going and give us all clubs to chase those bunnies, then we'll chase all the bunnies into a yuge hole and he'll get the bunnies to dig it for us!

Twinty Zuleps
May 10, 2008

by R. Guyovich
Lipstick Apathy

dreezy posted:

hello mr. crinkle tell me why

Won't you please tell me why

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

I watched a review of Zootopia and i actually kind of want to see the full movie

so goons who have seen the movie: was it actually good and how many fursuits were there?

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

symbolic posted:

it makes me feel better about myself, personally :unsmith:

thats why i made it i was worried about u:ohdear:

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

Screaming Idiot posted:

Okay, I recently took some allergy medicine so I'm kinda loopy, but I stared forever at those eyes and they started wobbling and she started breathing and holy crap I'm a little terrified now.

You're not supposed to take the whole box.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

symbolic posted:

so goons who have seen the movie: was it actually good and how many fursuits were there?

yes it was actually good and has a strong modernized message about desegregation and not judging people because of what they are genetically or their superficial beliefs but by the content of their character, which is kind of sad because it's relevant even today

i saw 0 fursuits but 3 people in animal ears/tails

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
The theater I go to pats people down for weapons and alcohol so there is no loving way someone in a fur suit is getting in.

Man Whore
Jan 6, 2012

ASK ME ABOUT SPHERICAL CATS
=3

I want to see it but not in theaters

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.

Man Whore posted:

I want to see it but not in theaters

yeah we saw what happened with pee wee herman.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

dreezy posted:

HA HA You're old!

I'm old for understanding the reference :corsair:

Magic Rabbit Hat
Nov 4, 2006

Just follow along if you don't wanna get neutered.

AEMINAL posted:

fun fact: these fursuits cost loving thousands of dollars

Other fun fact: Fursuiters are regularly sexually molested by their peers. There are stories of people walking right up to people in costume and going straight for the dick like the President in MGS2

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Even as we speak there is a furry couple right now raising their cubs to be just like them

Man Whore
Jan 6, 2012

ASK ME ABOUT SPHERICAL CATS
=3

Magic Rabbit Hat posted:

Other fun fact: Fursuiters are regularly sexually molested by their peers. There are stories of people walking right up to people in costume and going straight for the dick like the President in MGS2

Or Volgin in MGS3

Twinty Zuleps
May 10, 2008

by R. Guyovich
Lipstick Apathy

Zzulu posted:

Even as we speak there is a furry couple right now raising their cubs to be just like them

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Man Whore posted:

Or Volgin in MGS3

metal gear has a lot of weird gay stuff and it's a better series for it because then at least the worship of phallic objects like guns and missiles and giant robots makes a little more sense

and in one of them you get a dog with an eyepatch and that is pretty cool

(please do not gently caress the dog with the eyepatch, furries)

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
I hope that dude actually does get defenestrated.

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Lol I can't help but think that isn't real, but if I search my heart I know it is

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

lmao tumblr

Twinty Zuleps
May 10, 2008

by R. Guyovich
Lipstick Apathy
This has no definite reason to be posted but i always enjoy sharing it:

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Captain Yossarian posted:

Lol I can't help but think that isn't real, but if I search my heart I know it is

it isn't real it isn't real jesus god almighty thank you thank you it isn't real

Wulfolme posted:

This has no definite reason to be posted but i always enjoy sharing it:

THE EYES!

ur evolving soon
Mar 8, 2016

by Lowtax
not gay or a furry personally or into diapers or being pooped on but if u sick fucks want to do that poo poo do it

mph and I will always fight that war to kill u tho

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe
idgaf what people jerk it to honestly, as long as you're not hurting anybody (who isn't consenting obviously some people like it rough) it's cool

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

ur evolving soon posted:

not gay or a furry personally or into diapers or being pooped on but if u sick fucks want to do that poo poo do it

mph and I will always fight that war to kill u tho

Do you not get sick of dropping 10$ over and over to relentlessly white noise spam everywhere?

ur evolving soon
Mar 8, 2016

by Lowtax
ur gonna have to go back and review the forums from the last few days u ppl r really fuckin gross ur little group there

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
I really liked Zootopia a lot. It's a very good, cute movie that you should see but please do not wear your sexy animal suits or scare the children.

I also learned about tulpas recently when I saw a very fascinating entry written by someone whose headmates were Eddie Gluskin the serial killer from the Outlast video games, and Kurama from the anime Yu-Yu Hakusho and that they were always fighting inside his head telling him to do things. :stare:

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

for gently caress's sakes, the eyes don't move in that picture either

stop taking your meds

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

QUEEN CAUCUS posted:

I also learned about tulpas recently when I saw a very fascinating entry written by someone whose headmates were Eddie Gluskin the serial killer from the Outlast video games, and Kurama from the anime Yu-Yu Hakusho and that they were always fighting inside his head telling him to do things. :stare:

I do believe that's mental illness.

ur evolving soon
Mar 8, 2016

by Lowtax

Iron Crowned posted:

I do believe that's mental illness.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

dreezy posted:

:vince:

Twinty Zuleps
May 10, 2008

by R. Guyovich
Lipstick Apathy

deep impact on vhs posted:

idgaf what people jerk it to honestly, as long as you're not hurting anybody (who isn't consenting obviously some people like it rough) it's cool

it's very important to you that people know how much you don't care about something, huh

you may not actually be doth protesting too much but let me tell you, i've seen some people look right past some pretty gnarly poo poo going on where it shouldn't under the pretense of being totally cool with what other people choose to do. Folks that are too in love with the idea of being absolutely fine with what other people are into as long as they're not hurting anybody will hold onto that even if those people do start hurting someone else. you be careful, now.

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011
i miss the days when people who thought they were jesus or w/e were simply locked up instead of being allowed to get on tumblr and network with hordes of idiots just like them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Captain Yossarian posted:

I actually know the guy who posted this originally. He was a very good troll. Now he's a pretty great dad

• Locked thread