Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1169317659758915&id=1134421946581820

Watch dogge skip across the water like a cross between Jesus and a hovercraft!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

https://www.facebook.com/sharonwise4eva1/videos/330403900441823/

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Not my dog but it's adoreable :3

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
doggles are maybe the best thing

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

it's funny to see gippers calling eyepro cool

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

it's funny to see gippers calling eyepro cool

i just think it makes dogs look funny, and i like dogs that look funny or are doing funny things :shrug:

It's different than "mandatory eye pro while doing everything because some CSM says"

I also hate that I had to type "eye pro" because for some reason that really bothers me in the same way that "headgear" or "cover" does

CHICKEN SHOES fucked around with this message at 21:00 on Mar 16, 2016

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
I like dogs

Wise Fwom Yo Gwave
Jan 9, 2006

Popping up from out of nowhere...

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

doggles are maybe the best thing

I concur. I wish Zipper liked wind as much as Timothy.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

may have convinced the wife to get a corgi mix so that roscoe has a playmate

someone find me a rescue corgi, 1-3 years old in the CT area. male or female are fine, must be good with cats and dogs amd kids (kinda want a lady dog so that roscoe can have a lady friend)

winner will get a chance to name it if my wife and i approve it unless it already has a name then i won't confuse it

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

may have convinced the wife to get a corgi mix so that roscoe has a playmate

someone find me a rescue corgi, 1-3 years old in the CT area. male or female are fine, must be good with cats and dogs amd kids (kinda want a lady dog so that roscoe can have a lady friend)

winner will get a chance to name it if my wife and i approve it unless it already has a name then i won't confuse it

http://1148092.rescueme.org/

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

dolly owns

emailed to the wife. hopefully cuteness will win

Tide
Mar 27, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Diesel update:

Good dogge. But...

Needs training. I don't think previous owners worked with him at all. What are the better trainer videos these days? He's got a double helping of stubbornness from the English bulldog and boxer genes.

Specifically with:
Sit
Sit stay / Wait (rather than bolting out the door like a bullet)
Pawing
Jumping up and putting paws on you

My previous dogs were exceedingly easy to train as pups but D is 2 and has some bad habits

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

omg yes

https://www.petfinder.com/petdetail/34546047

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

"I was a cocker before it was cool..."

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah

will you tell people he's named after Mortal Kombat or the second-worst MGS game?

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

That's a good dogge

bimmian
Oct 16, 2008
No problem swimming in the freezing cold river, of course they act like I'm killing them when they get hosed off back home.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Post Zelda

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Crackers gonna get surgery today to remove a BB sized mass on her shoulder. Send good dogge vibes

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Crackers :3:

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

A good dogge, but is he lightning, the rain transformed?

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
~sendin' my dog prayers through the internet to crackers and all the other dogs that need some love today, if you don't quote this you want them to die~

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

~sendin' my dog prayers through the internet to crackers and all the other dogs that need some love today, if you don't quote this you want them to die~

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

I request the exact opposite of dogge death. Dogge immortality, please.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Crackers being a maniac in the office

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

quoting

also mortal kombat honestly, im gonna chase it around the house shouting FINISH HIM

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

quoting

also mortal kombat honestly, im gonna chase it around the house shouting FINISH HIM

Thats a good way to start belly rubs imo

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
sometimes I'm amazed I am able to post as much as I can with this going on most of the time

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Booblord Zagats posted:

Crackers being a maniac in the office

Get it Crackers

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WNawiuhSUU

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Crackers is awake and feeling pretty good. Girlfriend swung by the vet's and fed her pork rinds and peanut butter after surgery.

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling
1-800-GAMBLER

Ultra Carp

:ohdear:

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!

:buddy:

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling
1-800-GAMBLER

Ultra Carp
heads up, @dog_rates is running Mutt Madness and the competition is pretty stiff.

Edit: https://twitter.com/dog_rates/status/710246875396440064

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

http://abc7.com/pets/dog-falls-overboard-in-pacific-ocean-reappears-in-san-diego-month-later/1249516/

:unsmith:

Wingnut Ninja
Jan 11, 2003

Mostly Harmless

quote:

Luna, meanwhile, has a souvenir of the experience. Her dog tag was lost but the Navy gave her a new one, DeMunnik said.

Along with her name, it bears a key lesson in the Survival, Evasion, Resistance and Escape course taught on the island to Navy and Marine personnel. The tag reads: "Keep the Faith."

Man... there must be a lotta dust on that island. Very dusty.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

Dogges are good.

bimmian
Oct 16, 2008
"This hilarious boxer, Hannibal, was pissed his owners went on vacation without him and left him at the doggy motel. When they returned, this is how they were greeted."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipDom3Qg4S0

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones